It's Teachers Day

Well if you listen to the teachers on this board then you are the exception because ALL teachers just love their jobs.

I loved my job as teacher but I would tell anyone looking to that career that the rewards suck! The pay, benefits, retirement, and working conditions are incredibly difficult to fathom unless you are working in the field.
If you actually loved it so much the rewards would be the last thing on your mind

Love doesn't put gas in my tank, or pay the mortgage, dumbass!

As I said teaching is just a job to pay the bills and nothing more

Why are you so stupid? Did you not learn anything in school? Particularly, why do you display a seemingly unending capability not to think your way out of a wet paper bag?

Like most people I learned more outside of school than I did in it.

I understand you need to think you're special because you were a teacher but you're really no different than any other working person

Maybe Blues Man's attitude is because there is no Landlord's Day.

I loved my job as teacher but I would tell anyone looking to that career that the rewards suck! The pay, benefits, retirement, and working conditions are incredibly difficult to fathom unless you are working in the field.
If you actually loved it so much the rewards would be the last thing on your mind

Why are you so stupid? Did you not learn anything in school? Particularly, why do you display a seemingly unending capability not to think your way out of a wet paper bag?

I understand you need to think you're special because you were a teacher but you're really no different than any other working person

Really? How many doctors did you teach? Lawyers? Scientists? Military officers? Writers? I accomplished more in a month than you probably have accomplished in your miserable lifetime!

Really? How many doctors did you teach? Lawyers? Scientists? Military officers? Writers? I accomplished more in a month than you probably have accomplished in your miserable lifetime!

YEs you're responsible for the success of everyone ever

You are definitely responsible for your own lack of success in that area, or you would have been a teacher instead of bitching about them.

Can you show me on this doll where someone touched you?

I don't need external validation like all you people do.
You probably refuse to send your Mom a card on Mother's Day, too, because it's a plot by Hallmark, etc. etc.?

FYI my mom died when I was 14 and she wasn't much of a mother before that.

Aha! Now we found the problem! Thank you for sharing! Now we know what generates all of that hatred.

I am sorry for your loss and the way you were treated.

You are definitely responsible for your own lack of success in that area, or you would have been a teacher instead of bitching about them.

You have no idea what kind of success I have do you?

I'm not bitching I'm saying that teaching is just a job like any other and teachers are no different than anyone else who works for a living ans since teachers are just like everyone it is perfectly reasonable to say most of them don't love their jobs.

But you have to think you're special and when someone doesn't believe you are you get all offended.

You probably refuse to send your Mom a card on Mother's Day, too, because it's a plot by Hallmark, etc. etc.?

Aha! Now we found the problem! Thank you for sharing! Now we know what generates all of that hatred.

I don't want or need your sympathy so keep it.

And again saying that teaching is just a job like any other is not hateful it's not even a mild insult you just take it that way because you think you're special for no other reason that you had a job as a teacher

I'm not bitching I'm saying that teaching is just a job like any other and teachers are no different than anyone else who works for a living ans since teachers are just like everyone it is perfectly reasonable to say most of them don't love their jobs.

But you have to think you're special and when someone doesn't believe you are you get all offended.

Like most teachers, I get offended by "stupid" and that nails you to the wall!

And again saying that teaching is just a job like any other is not hateful it's not even a mild insult you just take it that way because you think you're special for no other reason that you had a job as a teacher

No, I am special for a lot more reasons. I am a husband, father, grandfather and a veteran. Apparently, those are minor accomplishments in your eyes. That says a lot about you and nothing about me.

Like most teachers, I get offended by "stupid" and that nails you to the wall!
Yes I'm stupid because I don't think you're special

I realize your self worth is based on your choice of job and you can't stand when people tell you that your job doesn't make you special

No, I am special for a lot more reasons. I am a husband, father, grandfather and a veteran. Apparently, those are minor accomplishments in your eyes. That says a lot about you and nothing about me.

If billions of people do all those things then they are not special. , they are by definition, common.

If billions of people do all those things then they are not special. , they are by definition, common.

I am so sorry that you have to spend each and every day wallowing in your self-pity. It really is pathetic.

Now, run along and find some other thread to pollute with your ignorance.

I am so sorry that you have to spend each and every day wallowing in your self-pity. It really is pathetic.

I'm sorry if the delusion of your uniqueness renders you unable to comprehend reality.

I don't pity myself at all. I am quite content and and don't need you or anyone else to validate my life.

Teachers have a particular "talent" like Blues Man has, only a different one. Mechanics have a particular talent, computer programmers do. I don't know why he can't admit that. It's true our talent isn't any "better" than anyone else's though Admiral.

Teachers have a particular "talent" like Blues Man has, only a different one. Mechanics have a particular talent, computer programmers do. I don't know why he can't admit that. It's true our talent isn't any "better" than anyone else's though Admiral.

I'm more of the mind that anyone can learn to do anything.

I'm not so inclined as to think that anyone out there barring actual physical limitations cannot do anything I have ever done and that includes playing music.

'tis true. I have physics and math degrees and never once worked a day in the field, so...

I ended up doing corporate interiors military and civilian. Even though I hate that term civilian, that's something else entirely, whole different conversation. It's thread worthy, though, lemme tell ya.
Well if you listen to the teachers on this board then you are the exception because ALL teachers just love their jobs.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back