it's starting

irosie91

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2012
Fellow posters----a little news report I consider very important----on aol news---
Russian military experts have entered Syria for the purpose of helping
the Assad regime knock ISIS (now called "MUSLIM CALIPHATE" )
out of Syria. To me this move marks an escalation of an impending
blood tsunami and a huge circus 1001 Arabian nights style

The U.S. needs to watch closely and make sure this doesn't tip the balance in favor of Assad. Anything that keeps these animals at each other's throats and killing each other is the best policy; they're already drawing vermin out of Europe and the U.S. to go 'fight' there. This trend shouldn't be interfered with.

Our government should have stayed out of Syria.

Now it looks like it is going to blow up in its stupid face.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNzSmIdr3JY]US and NATO troops train on the Syrian border - YouTube[/ame]

So tinny thinks the "Vlad Pukin Channel" is a source of reliable and accurate news?
Is anyone else surprised to see that coming from 'Mr America-First', LOL!

The U.S. needs to watch closely and make sure this doesn't tip the balance in favor of Assad. Anything that keeps these animals at each other's throats and killing each other is the best policy; they're already drawing vermin out of Europe and the U.S. to go 'fight' there. This trend shouldn't be interfered with.

Picaro - although it's hell on the Syrian civilians, I am forced to agree with you : (( Although the Russians are still perennially opposed to 'the West' - they are becoming disenchanted with 'Islamic nationalist' groups like ISIS, etc.

A tightly-controlled Russian client state in Syria would be a stumbling block to pan Arab aspirations: that can only be a good thing for everyone else around the world. Although it will suck for the Syrian people AND for the folks stuck in wherever ISIS or their ilk are allowed to control : ((

The issue I see is NOT that there's anything wrong with Arabs, or Arabs uniting - but strictly because the groups seeking to do so are opposed to 'secular' AND 'democratic' AND 'inclusive' AND 'equal rights for women, gays, and minorities'..... AND sooner or later they'll have nukes.

We have seen over the past ?40+ years that this kind of virulent fundamentalist mindset wouldn't hesitate to use nukes on whoever they deemed 'the enemy' - which is pretty much all the rest of the world. The only differences between these groups are the order in which that 'everyone else' is on their list, and very slight differences between just how violent and barbaric the 'justice' they wish to inflict on everyone in their path.

If the Russians can keep some of them in check, that's a good thing for everyone else.

US and NATO troops train on the Syrian border - YouTube

Well the US and NATO seem to have done such a good job with training Iraqi forces, I don't think the Syrians are quite quaking in their boots just yet. :D

But I have a son in the military and these assholes want to start another war.

As ex-military myself, I fully appreciate and understand your concern. Hopefully they'll stick to training and not decide to put boots on the ground; luckily after the military disasters in Iraq and Afghanistan, the thirst for getting involved directly appears to have been quenched somewhat.

Fellow posters----a little news report I consider very important----on aol news---

Rose, the idea of an Islamic Caliphate is at the Heart of Islam...All these clashes of Israel, Palestine and American interference have awoken a fantasy to reality...

No matter what we do the man on the street supports this idea, that's why America was defeated in Vietnam and Iraq, hostile masses in a population can never be pacified.

Nukes are on the horizon, after the dust settles in twenty years or so to offset Western and Israeli hegemony.

Rose, the idea of an Islamic Caliphate is at the Heart of Islam...All these clashes of Israel, Palestine and American interference have awoken a fantasy to reality...

No matter what we do the man on the street supports this idea, that's why America was defeated in Vietnam and Iraq, hostile masses in a population can never be pacified.

Nukes are on the horizon, after the dust settles in twenty years or so to offset Western and Israeli hegemony.

I am fully fully aware of the Caliphate Fantasy and have been fully aware for
almost 50 years (before that----I was more aware of "the bobbsy" twins")

I am also aware of the fascination which afflicts the weak minded
when confronted with TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN ideologies---and the
hundreds of millions whose lives were forfeit to the filth you so eagerly
anticipate. Sadly ---the folks in Washington DC have not been so aware
as I ----over the past 50 years-----but they are learning

I am fully fully aware of the Caliphate Fantasy and have been fully aware for
almost 50 years (before that----I was more aware of "the bobbsy" twins")

I am also aware of the fascination which afflicts the weak minded
when confronted with TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN ideologies---and the
hundreds of millions whose lives were forfeit to the filth you so eagerly
anticipate. Sadly ---the folks in Washington DC have not been so aware
as I ----over the past 50 years-----but they are learning

Political Dynamics are dependent on Culture on Religion...Outsides forces cannot change Culture with force or threats. Like Human behavior, people are wired and Culture and belief system is the wiring...

Well the US and NATO seem to have done such a good job with training Iraqi forces, I don't think the Syrians are quite quaking in their boots just yet. :D

Then he should not have joined up if you don't like the thought of him having to fight, was it a case of join the army or face life in prison

My point about 'RT' was that it's a wholly-owned 'mouthpiece' for the Pukin regime, and can be counted upon to present matters as that regime feels best advance its goals.

And, NO - I do not think the US media is anywhere near as 'controlled' as is this successor to 'Pravda'. I've seen 'reports' on RT of some really asinine stuff, real conspiranuttery, and I don't think their journalistic standards even reach those of Fox.

My own paranoid xenophobia only goes so far as to suggest that NO other nation - not even Israel or the UK or Canada can be absolutely counted upon to 'have our back'........

My point about 'RT' was that it's a wholly-owned 'mouthpiece' for the Pukin regime, and can be counted upon to present matters as that regime feels best advance its goals.

And, NO - I do not think the US media is anywhere near as 'controlled' as is this successor to 'Pravda'. I've seen 'reports' on RT of some really asinine stuff, real conspiranuttery, and I don't think their journalistic standards even reach those of Fox.

My own paranoid xenophobia only goes so far as to suggest that NO other nation - not even Israel or the UK or Canada can be absolutely counted upon to 'have our back'........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWshZUrPzE8]RT's Abby Martin says there is no difference between American "corporate media" and RT - YouTube[/ame]

You have a Son in the Military ? Unlike YOU who wish Death and Destruction to EVERY Israeli I pray that your Son stays Safe, Strong and comes back in one piece. !!!! GOD BLESS ISRAEL ! :D

Forum List

Back