Its over.

Sidney, Rudy, Joe and the rest of the D-Team are gonna be in some hot water here shortly me thinks. :)
You thinks wrong. WE THE PEOPLE are not submitting to a Democrat coup by a rigged and fraudulent election.

Correct. We don't need to. You see, We the People already held a free and fair election, the result of which was to order Orange Crash to GTFO. And he did. He gone. Homeless too.

Except there was no fraud. Not one court case heard. All dismissed.
There was in fact fraud. None of the cases were dismissed on the merits.
There is ample evidence of fraud on the record, which has never been refuted in court.
Please, look each one of those claims up, research them, most if not all, have been disproved....yes, debunked...either by court cases rejecting accusations without evidence, or by investigations done by the states, or by recounts, or the courts in lawsuit settlements, legal rulings.

You have been worshiping at the feet of the Q
Why are you Dems still so scared of QAnon if it's “over” as you claim?
Not scared. They are laughable. You literally can not help but laugh when you read of their folly, Pizzagate, Krakens, and a deep powerful trump justice department cabal to arrest national leaders including Biden (now President Biden) secret indictments all made out, to prevent the inauguration etc,etc. Grow up. There wasn't a Q, a Kraken, a secret plan, any of it. You have willingly entered a fantasy because you wanted it to be true and real. Here is a clue. Reality is real, whether you want it to be or not. QAnon was a disinformation propaganda campaign, that you bought into, nothing more. You might need the help of a professional. This could take a while. I wish you good luck.

There never was a kraken.
There's a kraken. And many more to come.

Yes, there is a Kraken, but it only exists in the confused minds of batshit crazy trump supporters.

I think the sheep are figuring that out. There never was a Karken. The whole Q thing was a hoax to fleece the believers, like all of the post election bull sh#t.
Oh. It's a post election? We had an election by post? Is that why all our ballots were stolen from the mail? And all those carpetbags full of ballots pre-marked for Joe Biden showed up under a table in Atlanta, Georgia?

Do you know how childish and goofy you sound right now?

There is ample evidence of fraud on the record, which has never been refuted in court.
Please, look each one of those claims up, research them, most if not all, have been disproved....yes, debunked...either by court cases rejecting accusations without evidence, or by investigations done by the states, or the courts in lawsuit settlements, legal rulings.

Butwhatabout the claims that were so bonkers they never made it to court? What about THOSE? Have they been debunked?

I think the sheep are figuring that out. There never was a Karken. The whole Q thing was a hoax to fleece the believers, like all of the post election bull sh#t.
Oh. It's a post election? We had an election by post? Is that why all our ballots were stolen from the mail? And all those carpetbags full of ballots pre-marked for Joe Biden showed up under a table in Atlanta, Georgia?

Do you know how childish and goofy you sound right now?

I suppose their next retort will involve holding their breath until they turn blue....or screaming 'You're not my real dad!!"

Please, look each one of those claims up, research them, most if not all, have been disproved....yes, debunked...either by court cases rejecting accusations without evidence, or by investigations done by the states, or the courts in lawsuit settlements, legal rulings.

Butwhatabout the claims that were so bonkers they never made it to court? What about THOSE? Have they been debunked?

I think they "did sump'm crazy with 'em".
Pretty sure it was at Four Seasons Total Landscaping too.

There never was a kraken.
There's a kraken. And many more to come.

Yes, there is a Kraken, but it only exists in the confused minds of batshit crazy trump supporters.

Are we witnessing the birth of a new religion? I heard that Trump can never truly die. He has the best genes.

Sidney, Rudy, Joe and the rest of the D-Team are gonna be in some hot water here shortly me thinks. :)
You thinks wrong. WE THE PEOPLE are not submitting to a Democrat coup by a rigged and fraudulent election.
What color is the sky on your planet? All that bologna was laughed out of every court in the land.....

:lol:

The answer is yes, they have been too!

how many threads do we need mocking qanon tards
How many do we need about President Biden's crowd size today? About the need for the troops? Give it a day or two.
Would you rather we talk about what Biden was talking and manipulating about today......like the pity poor little old me--my son died----(the other one instead of pedo bribing druggy raping hunter----)...the dramatic---Beau should have been president---whoa is me.....I guess he finally after decades in office got tired of using his wife and daughters death as poltical prop....

How many do we need about President Biden's crowd size today? About the need for the troops? Give it a day or two.
Would you rather we talk about what Biden was talking and manipulating about today......like the pity poor little old me--my son died----(the other one instead of pedo bribing druggy raping hunter----)...the dramatic---Beau should have been president---whoa is me.....I guess he finally after decades in office got tired of using his wife and daughters death as poltical prop....
Wow. On second thought, start another thread on crowd size.

Willie saw this coming. The crazy trump supporters should take his advice.

Turn out the lights, the party's over
They say that, 'All good things must end'
Let's call it a night, the party's over
And tomorrow starts the same old thing again

What a crazy, crazy party
Never seen so many people
Laughin', dancin'
Look at you, you're havin' fun

But look at me I'm almost cryin'
That don't keep my love from dyin'
Misery, 'cause for me the party's over

Turn out the lights, the party's over
They say that, 'All good things must end'
Let's call it a night, the party's over
And tomorrow starts the same old thing again

Wow. That was some word salad

Forum List

Back