It's Over: Released Pics Expose Rubio Attending Gay Club Foam Parties In Miami

You're mixing me up with someone else

I can address this, I originally mixed you up with LilOldLady. She's an angry, hate filled leftist. I doubt she's any of those actually though. Probably a 42 year old liberal guy who lives in his mother's basement
Good to know. I was beginning to think you were drunk yesterday

I probably was!!!! LOL, just kidding...

And here I was all set to read where Rubio had been 'gay' in a public bathroom and had hired illegals. You've disappointed me! I've heard you make sense before, but not today.
And you should learn to speak/write properly. The correct thing would have been to say, "who I hate are", not "what I hate are people like".

Does it make it better when you say what instead of whom?
That's the best you can do? Quibble over my choice of pronoun? Still disappointed.
You said you hate. That's the exact same thing you came down on me for lady. Now can we get back on subject please! Geez! No wonder you've been divorced 3 times.
You're mixing me up with someone else. But by all means, let's get back to the subject.
You said: If he is a closeted gay or bi-sexual, his ambitions to be president must end.
Then you said:
I don't like a politician being anti illegal immigration then finding out he hires illegals.
I don't like finding out a politician passes anti gay legislation and then is being gay in a public bathroom.

Far as I knew, we were still talking about Rubio. But you were talking about a guy named Craig from 8 years ago and who knows who hired an illegal immigrant. Apparently NONE of your crap has anything to do with Rubio. You seem to be on a rant about the hypocrisy of politicians in general, which is fine. If you want to assume Rubio is more of the same, fine. But be a little more careful in your posts.
I'm just saying I don't like anti gay politicians who are anti gay for their constituents and then it turns out they are gay themselves.

Reminds me of a USMB member the other day I found out was on welfare when he was a kid. How can you be a Republican who wants to end welfare when your family needed it at one time?
same here. They are almost all Repubs too because that party is so repressed. Sad

So.....same question I asked earlier: who says that either picture is of Rubio?

Forum List

Back