It's Over: Released Pics Expose Rubio Attending Gay Club Foam Parties In Miami

Is that any reason to vote GOP? Nope

Nope, but it is more then enough reason not to vote for Mrs Clinton.
So don't vote if you don't think there's a difference between Hillary and the GOP. But clearly you dislike Hillary more than any other politician so clearly there is a difference and it makes me love her more. My hatred of you makes me love her more.

Really? You hate me? Really? Do I know you? Man you folks like to throw the hate word around. Honestly if political discussion causes you to hate so damn much I have two words for you, seek help, quickly.

Mrs clinton is a proven liar, maybe deep in your soul that is really why you will vote for her. Simply because the worse she is the more fun it will be pushing her off on the rest of us. Liberalism is a mental disorder, seek help.
Do you hate liars?

Everyone lies, but I can't think of one I posted on these boards, no reason to lie. That's a problem with liberals, they will make a difference in opinions out to be a lie. Really treatment is needed.

What I hate is sanctimonious people who lie, like Mrs Clinton's Bosnia lie. Totally fictious and her excuse for doing so is nothing short of psychotic. But that doesn't mean I hate Mrs. Clinton, I have never met Mrs. Clinton.

Here is why the lie is important:

The real harm Hillary Clinton inflicted on Bosnia.
You can't read where you say you hate people like hillary? You're either stupid or a liar. Either way I agree with you, I hate people like you too!

Do you hate liars?

Everyone lies, but I can't think of one I posted on these boards, no reason to lie. That's a problem with liberals, they will make a difference in opinions out to be a lie. Really treatment is needed.

What I hate is sanctamous people who lie, like Mrs Clinton's Bosnia lie. Totally fictious and her excuse for doing so is nothing short of psychotic. But that doesn't mean I hate Mrs. Clinton, I have never met Mrs. Clinton.
Why'd you think I was talking about you? I was talking about republicans politicians.

So you are shocked and appalled that I hate Republicans but it's OK for you to throw the hate word around talking about hillary.

Another Republican phony faux outrage over our hate of you when you hate us just as much

Sigh, here is what you posted responding to a post I made:

So don't vote if you don't think there's a difference between Hillary and the GOP. But clearly you dislike Hillary more than any other politician so clearly there is a difference and it makes me love her more. My hatred of you makes me love her more.

Would seem to me that you need to tell whomever might be counseling you that in the course of a couple of hours you can't remember what you posted.

I think you have a hard time discerning between hating what a person stands for or does, and hating the person. Really that is why you need help.

I never said I hated anyone, YOU did.
Sorry, go back and read what you wrote. You said you hate hillary. Or "people like her".

Seems you're just the other side of the coin.

I forgot to mention in my replies, if you think that I am outraged you are wrong. I would have to respect your vitriol rhetoric in order to be outraged.

Here is the post where you brought up hate, sorry I don't see where I posted anything about hating anyone. But that is what your side does. You post, go back and look, knowing full well there is nothing to find.

View attachment 64580
And you think way too much of yourself. I don't even know you other than your attitude doesn't match your picture at all. It's misleading.

When I say " you" I mean people like you not you literally and hate is just easier to type than strongly dislike

What I hate is sanctamous people who lie, like Mrs Clinton's Bosnia lie. Totally fictious and her excuse for doing so is nothing short of psychotic. But that doesn't mean I hate Mrs. Clinton, I have never met Mrs. Clinton.
Why'd you think I was talking about you? I was talking about republicans politicians.

So you are shocked and appalled that I hate Republicans but it's OK for you to throw the hate word around talking about hillary.

Another Republican phony faux outrage over our hate of you when you hate us just as much

Sigh, here is what you posted responding to a post I made:

Would seem to me that you need to tell whomever might be counseling you that in the course of a couple of hours you can't remember what you posted.

I think you have a hard time discerning between hating what a person stands for or does, and hating the person. Really that is why you need help.

I never said I hated anyone, YOU did.
Sorry, go back and read what you wrote. You said you hate hillary. Or "people like her".

Seems you're just the other side of the coin.

I forgot to mention in my replies, if you think that I am outraged you are wrong. I would have to respect your vitriol rhetoric in order to be outraged.

Here is the post where you brought up hate, sorry I don't see where I posted anything about hating anyone. But that is what your side does. You post, go back and look, knowing full well there is nothing to find.

View attachment 64580
And you think way too much of yourself. I don't even know you other than your attitude doesn't match your picture at all. It's misleading.

When I say " you" I mean people like you not you literally and hate is just easier to type than strongly dislike
Rubio is a fucked up individual, his current and past behavior is disqualifying. He was caught red handed, he needs to go...

So a question I've asked before but no one was ever able to answer:

Who says that that is Rubio in either picture?

Nope, but it is more then enough reason not to vote for Mrs Clinton.

Really? You hate me? Really? Do I know you? Man you folks like to throw the hate word around. Honestly if political discussion causes you to hate so damn much I have two words for you, seek help, quickly.

Mrs clinton is a proven liar, maybe deep in your soul that is really why you will vote for her. Simply because the worse she is the more fun it will be pushing her off on the rest of us. Liberalism is a mental disorder, seek help.
Do you hate liars?

What I hate is sanctimonious people who lie, like Mrs Clinton's Bosnia lie. Totally fictious and her excuse for doing so is nothing short of psychotic. But that doesn't mean I hate Mrs. Clinton, I have never met Mrs. Clinton.

You can't read where you say you hate people like hillary? You're either stupid or a liar. Either way I agree with you, I hate people like you too!

Your hate is so sad, your deceit is even sadder.
You really need to put me on ignore, it might brighten your sad spirit.

The only RINO in the race is Trump.
So Open Borders, cock sucking Rubio the Liar is not a RINO but Trump, who is the only candidate bringing up these critical issues in defiance of the establishment, *is* a RINO and pals around with Mitch McConnell, I suppose?

roflmao
Rubio doesn't support open borders, that's a lie. He has a more conservative voting record than Ronald Reagan but he's somehow a RINO? Trump isn't the only one talking about the issues and typically throws platitudes around instead of specifics. Elections drive people insane.

I might change that to more insane. :p

This is conservatives swift-boating each other.

A bitch when that lie you tell, that you've removed the safeties from, turns back on you.

"You arrogant ass, you've killed us"

Is it sad that I almost immediately placed the quote as Hunt For Red October? :dunno:

Yes that is what it is from. I always thought he said "you Argus ass, you've killed us" but online it shows as 'arrogant'.

I like Argus better! More poetic.

Do you hate liars?

I love it when I catch liars lying about lying

Do you hate liars?

Then I can't catch and point out when you say you hate people like hillary.

I think you are funny with your fake outrage over me using to word hate and you did it too and didn't even realize your dumb ass did it. You even denied it after I pointed it out.

This is why we don't take you people seriously. Typical Republicans. You don't like it and call us out for things you yourself are guilty of.

Every right wing position is a half truth.

Do you hate liars?

I love it when I catch liars lying about lying

Who did you catch? Come on share. Yourself? You are in a dark place, seek help.

Do you hate liars?

I think you are funny with your fake outrage over me using to word hate and you did it too and didn't even realize your dumb ass did it. You even denied it after I pointed it out.

This is why we don't take you people seriously. Typical Republicans. You don't like it and call us out for things you yourself are guilty of.

Again you use deceit. I only bring it up again because I worry about your mental health. You say I used hate but yet have not shown me one example where I said I hated Mrs Clinton or anyone else. Hate what they DO absolutely, hate them? I don't know them to hate them. I can't right now think of anyone I actually hate. But that is a far cry from not opposing the liar Mrs. Clinton because you seem to have some sort of mental disorder.

If he is a closeted gay or bi-sexual, his ambitions to be president must end.
Why is that?
Would you vote for someone like that?
Obviously, or I wouldn't be asking why not?
I don't like a politician being anti illegal immigration then finding out he hires illegals.

I don't like finding out a politician passes anti gay legislation and then is being gay in a public bathroom.

I wouldn't mind as much if they weren't anti gay. It's called being a hypocrite and if that doesn't bother you then I guess that makes you a typical American voter.
I hate to trouble you, but I never heard any of these aspersions before. Links?

Larry Craig scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Craig as one of several prominent conservative politicians who had a record of anti-gay legislation and later caught in a gay sex scandal.

These guys all went after Clinton and it turned out they were all cheaters too!
The Republican Hypocrites Who Led The Impeachment Of Bill Clinton
And here I was all set to read where Rubio had been 'gay' in a public bathroom and had hired illegals. You've disappointed me! I've heard you make sense before, but not today.

Do you hate liars?

Again you use deceit. I only bring it up again because I worry about your mental health. You say I used hate but yet have not shown me one example where I said I hated Mrs Clinton or anyone else. Hate what they DO absolutely, hate them? I don't know them to hate them. I can't right now think of anyone I actually hate. But that is a far cry from not opposing the liar Mrs. Clinton because you seem to have some sort of mental disorder.
I see the confusion. You said two different things in one post. Maybe it is you who needs to seek help. Lets analyze what you said: "What I hate is sanctimonious people who lie, like Mrs Clinton."

So you hate Mrs. Clinton. Got it.

But then you go on to say: "But that doesn't mean I hate Mrs. Clinton"

Now can you see why I am confused? Because you are confusing. Sorry but it's true. Talking to you might make me need therapy.

Forum List

Back