It’s over - Dueling town halls answers all questions

Convincing as many on the Right as I can to change their votes to Biden / Harris
it's the absolute best thing you could do for America....because the Right has lost their way and forgotten that freedom isn't free.

Sometimes starting completely over is the only last resort option

Wow. . .

The irony of a guy / gal that calls themself "Basic human unit" voting for a party that supports the denial of "Basic human rights" to the most basic of human beings/ units that there are.

Amazing.

In a stark contrast between the two candidates the town halls took on significantly different tones. Trump’s was a rambling hot mess of deception and dodging while Biden’s was a discussion of policy depth. How can anyone support Trump still???

Trump highlights:
  • Can’t remember if he tested the day of the debate on the honor system
  • He is the President so he can’t avoid unsafe covid interaction
  • Doesn’t know if crazy QAnon stories are real or not so he puts it out there for us to decide
  • He has no healthcare plan
Biden Highlights:
  • Decency and competency
  • Stayed an extra hour to answer more questions
  • Will answer court packing before election
  • Not banning fracking
  • Gave Trump credit for some foreign policy (Israel) but pointed out his dozens of failings (all else)
  • Will raise corporate tax back to28% and have $400k people paywhat they did under Bush

Joe is hardly decent or competent but that is the corporate media talking point. Apparently some Americans believe it.

4ip9xo.jpg
God you Trumptards are so juvenile.

Trump was incoherent and dumbstruck the whole interview. He was absolutely the victim of some serious S&M from Guthrie. She tied him up and beat the crap out of him. Hope he enjoyed it.

I've already voted for Biden...Dumb shit like that...

Dayem, no offense, but folks like you and citygator, Grumblenuts and apparently all kinds of mentally ill folks like psychotic Black supremacists such as MarcATL and assorted retarded Biden supporters were in insane asylums back in the day. Mental illness has been around for a long time. Most mentals are too proud to seek help apparently.

Last edited:
In a stark contrast between the two candidates the town halls took on significantly different tones. Trump’s was a rambling hot mess of deception and dodging while Biden’s was a discussion of policy depth. How can anyone support Trump still???

Trump highlights:
  • Doesn’t know if crazy QAnon stories are real or not so he puts it out there for us to decide
Biden Highlights:
  • Decency and competency
  • Will answer court packing before election
  • Not banning fracking
  • Gave Trump credit for some foreign policy (Israel) but pointed out his dozens of failings (all else)
  • Will raise corporate tax back to28% and have $400k people paywhat they did under Bush

I've already voted for Biden but I have to tell you that the failure to answer on packing the court is just one of the reasons I'm not a Democrat. What in the holy fuck is the issue? If you pack the court to 400 judges to get a majority, the nanosecond the Democrats leave the Oval a Republican will appoint 800 judges to swing it back. Have some fucking respect for the institution. I get the political gamesmanship but this is 1/3 of the federal government...surely you don't jack around with the crown jewel of the system. This shouldn't even be brought up...it's crap that some piece of shit like Trump would bring up...Joe should have just laughed, shook his head, and said, "Psst...please. No."

Dumb shit like that.... Its what keeps elections close.

Trump could have sewn up re-election by appointing Merrick Garland by the way and looking presidential and being above the politics that took place before he got there.

You have successfully argued that it is OK for the GOP to deny Obama hundreds of judicial appointments while forcing a 6-3 conservative SC onto a nation that is 6-3 liberal when it comes to issues that the court is soon going to decide.

There is a good argument ( namely that one judge has too much fucking power ) for expanding the SC court to 27 judges with revolving case assignments, returning the prospect of an impartial court to the land of reality.

Trump highlights:
Biden Highlights:
  • Decency and competency
  • Will answer court packing before electionDem
  • Not banning fracking

Democrats plant their moderators in all the townhalls and debates and the GOP does nothing about it.

Holy shit. You people can whine.

Dayem, mental case LoneLaugher has re-emerged after massive doses of Prep H. Russia, Russia, Russia. Welcome back you mental case! Back on topic, it is incredibly satisfying a normal person, a European American who can speak English, is taking the place of a Europhobic piece of shit, who could not speak English, and who would have never been appointed to the Supreme Court were it not for the fact she was not quite right and hated Whitey.

Last edited:
In a stark contrast between the two candidates the town halls took on significantly different tones. Biden's was a rambling hot mess of deception and dodging while Trump's was a discussion of policy depth. How can anyone support Biden still???

Convincing as many on the Right as I can to change their votes to Biden / Harris
it's the absolute best thing you could do for America....because the Right has lost their way and forgotten that freedom isn't free.

Convincing as many on the Left as I can to change their votes to Trump/ Pence
it's the absolute best thing you could do for America....because the Left has lost their way and forgotten that freedom isn't free.

NBC Florida did a great job of challenging Trump while also just letting him hang himself. Such a useless blowhard.. just heard him say "the likes of which we've never had."
ABC did a great job of challenging Biden while also just letting him hang himself. Such a useless blowhard.. just heard him say "the likes of which we've never had."

In a stark contrast between the two candidates the town halls took on significantly different tones. Biden's was a rambling hot mess of deception and dodging while Trump's was a discussion of policy depth. How can anyone support Biden still???
Difference is I actually linked unedited video evidence if you can watch. I absolutely dare you to watch Trumps bowel movement on NBC. It’s a dump of beauty. He starts grunting hard about 15 minutes in knowing that this was gonna be a constipated rock causing him to blow himself out. In the immortal words of Trump “I think he had blood coming out of wherever”. What a shit show he put on. Fox can’t believe it. Classic!

Difference is I actually linked unedited video evidence if you can watch. I absolutely dare you to watch Trumps bowel movement on NBC. It’s a dump of beauty. He starts grunting hard about 15 minutes in knowing that this was gonna be a constipated rock causing him to blow himself out. In the immortal words of Trump “I think he had blood coming out of wherever”. What a shit show he put on. Fox can’t believe it. Classic!
hahahhahaahahahha---
.......difference??? hahahahahhahah--there is NO difference---it's your OPINION of the video..the video is not proof

..I can post a video of Biden and say the SAME thing!! which I did

..I can post a video of Biden and say the SAME thing!! which I did
Chicken. I knew you wouldn’t watch Trump cook his testicles on TV. It was an epic beat down. Don’t watch. No way you could post supporting him after a view of it.

What kind of sick fuck would vote for Biden? Biden is one of the most corrupt, incompetent, Deep State pieces of shit ever. Sure ghetto folks might vote for him hoping for free shit and no law and order, but what literate person would do such a thing?

Forum List

Back