It's on! US Supreme Court allows Texas to arrest illegals

How do you determine if Joe Blow is a citizen? You can't stop someone without reasonable suspicion. So how does this work?
These folks almost always look like their growth is stunted or they've suffered from malnutrition. Fat but really short.
Skinny but little muscle tone from a lack of meat in their diet. When you see a Mexican looking guy who's 5'3" it's a dead give away. If he can't speak English then I would bet $100 bucks he jumped the border. They come from countries where they spend a lot of time outdoors because they don't have AC. So they usually have darker than usual skintone. And if they go to the store and whip out one of those pink government checks you can bet they're illegals.

These folks almost always look like their growth is stunted or they've suffered from malnutrition. Fat but really short.
Skinny but little muscle tone from a lack of meat in their diet. When you see a Mexican looking guy who's 5'3" it's a dead give away. If he can't speak English then I would bet $100 bucks he jumped the border. They come from countries where they spend a lot of time outdoors because they don't have AC. So they usually have darker than usual skintone. And if they go to the store and whip out one of those pink government checks you can bet they're illegals.
You’re way too practical…You must be a racist. Ain’t that right Unkotare ?

Is that your way of admitting you have been ridiculously wrong, stupid?
It’s my way of admitting that only ignorant fools like to pay mind to the micro percentages among us. Do you know any of those ignorant fools that I’m referring to Humberto?

You’re way too practical…You must be a racist. Ain’t that right Unkotare ?
I've been in a lot of their countries.

My nephew is first generation Somali.
He's probably related to Ilhan Omar.

That's not her real name. She used to be an Elmi.....which is my nephew's last name.
His father was from Mogadishu.
You can spot them easily because the people from his tribe all have this distinctive round forehead.
They're usually short and slim of build.

But, "it's not about skin color," right stupid?
Under this new ruling/ law it actually IS about skin color. Ain’t it awesome…it’s exactly what you fucked in the head globalist America haters wanted all along…it’s what you’ve begged for.
Globalist America Haters:
“Please core American, please learn to hate brown people as we force you to pay for their litters of silver tooth filth…force you to pay the cockroaches to fuck up your nation….PLEASE, we beg you, HATE BROWN PEOPLE!”

Biden sued to stop them from protecting their border, but today the SC removed the block. Texas can now detain or arrest illegal aliens.

Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it, Joe Biden.

"WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that it will allow Texas to enforce for now a contentious new law that gives local police the power to arrest migrants.

The conservative-majority court, with three liberal justices dissenting, rejected an emergency request by the Biden administration, which said states have no authority to legislate on immigration, an issue the federal government has sole authority over."

Supreme Court allows Texas to enforce immigration law
Even worse, this is the audacious statement from the White House concerning Texas being able to guard their borders.

In my humble opinion, it is assuredly not the Texas law causing chaos!

2024%2003%2019%20WH%20comment%20on%20Texas.jpg

Interesting position of the court that until now had a strict interpretation of the Constitutional powers of state and federal government.

Now, they are saying states can assume Federal Powers
If the Federal Government refuses to enforce our Constitution, what are the states to do?

Even worse, this is the audacious statement from the White House concerning Texas being able to guard their borders.

In my humble opinion, it is assuredly not the Texas law causing chaos!

2024%2003%2019%20WH%20comment%20on%20Texas.jpg
Yeah.....arresting criminal aliens is going to make TX less safe. :113:
For that matter arresting their political enemies will help fight fascism and protect Democracy.:auiqs.jpg:

Where in the Constitution does it give States the authority to assume Federal Power?

I thought this court was strict Constitutionalists?

Cities and states are not responsible for assuming immigration enforcement. If they decide not to use city resources to do so, it is their right
your-desperation-is.jpg

Interesting position of the court that until now had a strict interpretation of the Constitutional powers of state and federal government.

Now, they are saying states can assume Federal Powers
Not true at all. Texas is not assuming federal powers, Texas is protecting its citizens because Biden refuses to. What federal powers are alleging Texas has assumed? Be very specific.

Forum List

Back