It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

Khashoggi really trash talked Mo Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. What did he expect when he went to visit Mr. Salman on his own turf? Did he expect to get a freaking medal?
He went to TURKEY...assuming that an action like this was out of bounds.

Not in the world of Trump however. Despots can do whatever they want

Khashoggi really trash talked Mo Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. What did he expect when he went to visit Mr. Salman on his own turf? Did he expect to get a freaking medal?

He went to the Saudi consulate. Of a state he was an enemy of.

That was never a good idea.

Unless it is America. America is not a serous country.

Again. He was in Turkey not SA. An action like this (as we can see by the world wide reaction) is unheard of. He SHOULD have been safe.
But in a world where Trump has signaled to MBS can whatever the fuck he wants to...journalists are NOT safe anywhere if they speak out against despots

Again. He was in Turkey not SA. An action like this (as we can see by the world wide reaction) is unheard of. He SHOULD have been safe.
But in a world where Trump has signaled to MBS can whatever the fuck he wants to...journalists are NOT safe anywhere if they speak out against despots

Really? I thought journalists, especially those that were really political partisans were always in danger when they were the enemy of a state, and not always dictatorships.

Hell, Tommy Robinson was arrested and put imprisoned in a very dangerous situation for being an enemy of the UK government.

Who remembers that Khashoggi was a schoolmate of Osama bin Laden? Or that Khashoggy was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and praised it frequently in WAPO? What did he have in common with the CIA? Nuff said. Jihadi loving liberals are crying their goo-goo-googly eyes out over this guy.

MEDIA FORGETS TO MENTION JAMAL KHASHOGGI WAS IN THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

For several days the media has been shrieking, wailing, crying and beating its breast over the possible tragic fate of Jamal Khashoggi.

Every utterance made by the Turkish Islamist regime is treated as fact by the media. Trump is being barraged with "how could you" lectures by the same media that is happy to ignore the tens of thousands of political prisoners in Turkish jails.

Why is the media so in love with Jamal Khashoggi?

Media Forgets to Mention Jamal Khashoggi was in the Muslim Brotherhood
From what I have read, he had contacts in the CIA, MI6 and Saudi intelligence as well. And he went around pissing everyone off.

If he was about to meet his end, chances are, the NSA told the administration, and the administration either warned the Saudi's not to do it, or, more than likely, since most folks know that WaPo is the mouthpiece of the CIA which is actively trying to undermine the administration, maybe the admin. really didn't care since both they, the Israelis, and House Saud were getting tired of his shit.

What better way to stick to Bezos propaganda machine than to sit on that intel and let one of his reporters walk into a trap for all his nasty slander and libel?

NSA: White House Knew ‘Disappeared’ Saudi Dissident Was In Danger. Why Didn’t They Protect Him?
NSA: White House Knew ‘Disappeared’ Saudi Dissident Was In Danger. Why Didn’t They Protect Him?
". . . I can confirm that the National Security Agency, America’s big ear, indeed intercepted Saudi communications that indicated Riyadh had something unpleasant in store for Khashoggi. Listening in on foreign governments, after all, is NSA’s main job, and that includes frenemies like Saudi Arabia as well as hostile regimes. At least a day before Khashoggi appeared at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, an NSA official told me, the agency had Top Secret information that Riyadh was planning something nefarious—though exactly what was not clear from the intercepts. This was deemed important because Khashoggi is a legal resident of the United States, and is therefore entitled to protection. According to the NSA official, this threat warning was communicated to the White House through official intelligence channels.

It needs to be asked what, if anything, the White House did with this Top Secret warning. Intelligence without action is merely expensive noise, and if no action was taken in this case, Congress should ask why not. If action was taken—meaning a warning was issued to Saudi officials to keep their hands of Khashoggi—and Riyadh ignored it, that too is something worth investigating. Saudi Arabia is a difficult ally of the United States, but our influence in Riyadh remains significant. This is particularly the case due to the close relationship between President Donald Trump’s administration and MBS, which is reported to be cordial and then some. At press time, the White House had not responded to a request for comment.

NSA did its highly classified job and provided the White House with threat information, direct from Saudi sources, which might have saved Jamal Khashoggi from whatever grim fate he met on October 2 at the hands of Saudi officials. If the Trump administration failed to take necessary action to protect a journalist and dissident who was resident in our country, the guilt in this case will not lie solely with Riyadh."

That makes Trump COMPLICIT in this murder. And his statements and actions since have reinforced that

So?

If that were true it also means the Deep State is trying to commit a coup. What of it?

They probably returned the favor with the hit on Whitey Bulger. I really don't give a shit about either side. Go cry in your coffee. Who gives a shit about a bunch of spooks and mobsters?

Not me.

In Extraordinary Statement, Trump Stands With Saudis Despite Khashoggi Killing

Trump okayed Khashoggi's murder, after the fact. Do you think anyone noticed?

What made you think journalists anywhere outside the ME would be off limits in case they might inconvenience the Trumpy or his sugar daddies?

But, you have to marvel at the good old NYT - describing the Trumpy as ...

... "remorselessly transactional, heedless of allies, determined to put America’s interests first".​

Just comparing the latter, bolded, with the former part should give anyone with a hint of sense a stroke, or something. There is a hint right there why the press doesn't find the adequate language to expose that incompetent, ineducable lout.

From what I have read, he had contacts in the CIA, MI6 and Saudi intelligence as well. And he went around pissing everyone off.
can you point to what he wrote about that pissed them off? Was it the TRUTH?
No, I'm not going to do an exhaustive search of all his articles, mostly b/c at this point, I am sure I have already used my free views at WaPo, and secondly, I don't care that much.

I am sure you could do the search and figure it out yourself. It isn't that hard, and you aren't that brainwashed. You are pretty smart Care4all, I am sure you could figure it out if you wanted to.

It is well known that he was;

A) anti-The House of Saud.

B) anti-Israel

C) anti-Trump

. . . and I am sure he probably was against the British Empire as well if I had to guess. It is pretty well known this reflected in his writing, whether they were fair criticisms or not, he was a post-modernist.

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.

Notice -- these partisans just attack and never offer THEIR Mid East policy plans. I'd be floored if they did. Our mid east policy has sucked under BOTH parties for 35 years. Made the same mistake of either supporting DESPOTS and shotgun waving dictators, or DEPOSING them.

Which ones does BlackFlag like? OR -- is it possible, we should admit our failures and disasters in that region and leave them to destroy each other. Which is their normal historical state of affairs.

But don't CRY like a baby when the Shia or Sunni Caliphate is reconstituted ala the Ottoman Empire. That's the Arab end game.

Dictators and despots are REQUIRED in those countries to keep the blood flow down. We should recognize that.

Send me an alert if ANY of these opportunist leftist baby whiners has a coherent Mid East policy. I can't waste time watching partisans blame each other for the SAME FAILED SHIT decade after decade...

Who remembers that Khashoggi was a schoolmate of Osama bin Laden? Or that Khashoggy was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and praised it frequently in WAPO? What did he have in common with the CIA? Nuff said. Jihadi loving liberals are crying their goo-goo-googly eyes out over this guy.

For several days the media has been shrieking, wailing, crying and beating its breast over the possible tragic fate of Jamal Khashoggi.

Every utterance made by the Turkish Islamist regime is treated as fact by the media. Trump is being barraged with "how could you" lectures by the same media that is happy to ignore the tens of thousands of political prisoners in Turkish jails.

If he was about to meet his end, chances are, the NSA told the administration, and the administration either warned the Saudi's not to do it, or, more than likely, since most folks know that WaPo is the mouthpiece of the CIA which is actively trying to undermine the administration, maybe the admin. really didn't care since both they, the Israelis, and House Saud were getting tired of his shit.

What better way to stick to Bezos propaganda machine than to sit on that intel and let one of his reporters walk into a trap for all his nasty slander and libel?

". . . I can confirm that the National Security Agency, America’s big ear, indeed intercepted Saudi communications that indicated Riyadh had something unpleasant in store for Khashoggi. Listening in on foreign governments, after all, is NSA’s main job, and that includes frenemies like Saudi Arabia as well as hostile regimes. At least a day before Khashoggi appeared at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, an NSA official told me, the agency had Top Secret information that Riyadh was planning something nefarious—though exactly what was not clear from the intercepts. This was deemed important because Khashoggi is a legal resident of the United States, and is therefore entitled to protection. According to the NSA official, this threat warning was communicated to the White House through official intelligence channels.

It needs to be asked what, if anything, the White House did with this Top Secret warning. Intelligence without action is merely expensive noise, and if no action was taken in this case, Congress should ask why not. If action was taken—meaning a warning was issued to Saudi officials to keep their hands of Khashoggi—and Riyadh ignored it, that too is something worth investigating. Saudi Arabia is a difficult ally of the United States, but our influence in Riyadh remains significant. This is particularly the case due to the close relationship between President Donald Trump’s administration and MBS, which is reported to be cordial and then some. At press time, the White House had not responded to a request for comment.

NSA did its highly classified job and provided the White House with threat information, direct from Saudi sources, which might have saved Jamal Khashoggi from whatever grim fate he met on October 2 at the hands of Saudi officials. If the Trump administration failed to take necessary action to protect a journalist and dissident who was resident in our country, the guilt in this case will not lie solely with Riyadh."

That makes Trump COMPLICIT in this murder. And his statements and actions since have reinforced that

So?

If that were true it also means the Deep State is trying to commit a coup. What of it?

They probably returned the favor with the hit on Whitey Bulger. I really don't give a shit about either side. Go cry in your coffee. Who gives a shit about a bunch of spooks and mobsters?

Not me.
Deep state? Whitey Bulger?

Wow dude. You been to Mass today huh?

Hope ya got the good kine

There goes Trumpster, appeasing tyrants again.
I think the Nazi's of CNN should be put up against the wall and shot for treason. There were a few good journalists that actually looked out for innocent people, not the liberal propaganda machine.

Overview
Daniel Pearl (October 10, 1963 – February 1, 2002) was a journalist for The Wall Street Journal with American and Israeli citizenship. He was kidnapped and later beheaded by terrorists in Pakistan.
Pearl was working as the South Asia Bureau Chief of The Wall Street Journal, based in Mumbai, India. He was kidnapped when he had gone to Pakistan as part of an investigation into the alleged links between British citizen Richard Reid (known as the "shoe bomber") and Al-Qaeda. Pearl was killed by his captors.
In July 2002, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British national of Pakistani origin, was sentenced to death [/img]

So after Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by Al Queda, did George Bush make an arms deal with them?
What a fucking idiot you are.
No but Hillary Rodham Clinton did, to stir up the middle east, and had to have Chris Stevens executed for knowing about it.

Christopher Stevens murder in Benghazi: Killed by Hillary Clinton
Christopher Stevens was killed because he criticized the policies of the Obama administration, particularly Hillary Clinton, in the Middle East. The ambassador condemned the US strategy of state terrorism supported by organized crime groups, which the State Department calls either "freedom fighters" or "terrorists" depending on the political situation.

Another idiot poster tries to blame Hillary Clinton for Trump's emboldening of the Saudi Prince to murder an American based journalist. And for Trump's siding with the Saudi's over the CIA.

If GOP Congressmen are not outraged...I don't know why...they TOO are complicit with the murdering Saudis. The country is being lead by a Mafia Boss...with orders from Putin and Saudi Arabia.

The first part you probably have right.

As to the second. . . mmmmm, probably not.

He is just one mafia Don of among many. More than likely, it is HE that is issuing the orders.

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.

Notice -- these partisans just attack and never offer THEIR Mid East policy plans. I'd be floored if they did. Our mid east policy has sucked under BOTH parties for 35 years. Made the same mistake of either supporting DESPOTS and shotgun waving dictators, or DEPOSING them.

Which ones does BlackFlag like? OR -- is it possible, we should admit our failures and disasters in that region and leave them to destroy each other. Which is their normal historical state of affairs.

But don't CRY like a baby when the Shia or Sunni Caliphate is reconstituted ala the Ottoman Empire. That's the Arab end game.

Dictators and despots are REQUIRED in those countries to keep the blood flow down. We should recognize that.

Send me an alert if ANY of these opportunist leftist baby whiners has a coherent Mid East policy. I can't waste time watching partisans blame each other for the SAME FAILED SHIT decade after decade...

The shit fails because you need to get out of the Middle East altogether. Let them all kill each other. When there's no one left, the killing will end.

Forum List

Back