It's Official: The GOP Exacts Revenge! Ousts Muslim Ilhan Omar From Foreign Affairs Committee

Again, the hypocrisy of the left raises its ugly head. Like I said above, Republicans are labled racists on a daily basis due to policy disagreements. Yeah, I know, that is somehow "different" in your mind.
Please inform me then, which of her comments were directly anti-semitic? Please be specific.

Republicans don't get labeled racists...unless they spout or espouse racist dialog.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Jack, as usual, that is only your arrogantly inaccurate, bloviating ego again misleading you with blind vanity that you are EVER under my skin here! You just happen in threads. And I just happen to have a good nose for bullshit from other people like you. If you don't want people commenting on your thoughts then you should give up social media and put it in the box along with your failed garage dreams and go back to whatever else it is that you do badly. Macrame? Chicken-stuffing? Painting the eyes on cheap, roadside-stand tourist pottery?

But you ARE under most everyone's NOSE here! Have you even showered recently? :smoke:

Or maybe that is still just your posts.
The fact that you took even five minutes to type this drivel tells me I drive you crazy. Which I love.

You are without a doubt, one the most full of shit individuals on this board. From your downright creepy fascination with me to your drug addled delusions of a stolen election which you STILL haven't provided any proof of. :auiqs.jpg:

Sucks to be you. :)

The fact that you took even five minutes to type this drivel tells me I drive you crazy. Which I love.
Jack! You still here? I thought you would have suicided yourself by now! Meantime, here you are writing a letter about how people who write letters have people under their skin! I love it! :auiqs.jpg: Jack, you are such a tool!

You are without a doubt, one the most full of shit individuals on this board.
Really gettin' to ya, huh? I bet you must take medication to stay calm.

From your downright creepy fascination with me
Yeah, that's true. You ARE rather creepy!

to your drug addled delusions of a stolen election which you STILL haven't provided any proof of.
Jack, that ship sailed long ago. That election has been proven stolen 1100 different ways come sunday. And Lake will be doing it in court over Arizona soon.

Sucks to be you.
I'm not the one tripping out over a few posts, YOU are. Jack, you are a panic, about as easy and transparent as glass. Better get that garage of yours built soon in case the ol' (whatever it is), kicks you out into it. :71:

It's done! It had to be done. She was a threat to national security. Now she needs to be deported.

How can we even consider deporting her?

She’s married.

Sure, it’s to her own brother, but still ….

It's done! It had to be done. She was a threat to national security. Now she needs to be deported.

Democrats should come over and ask the right that now that things are evened up in this one regard, if they can make a deal to not be so petty anymore, as Democrats were. This won't effect all of the other things we need to get even on though.

Republicans don't get labeled racists...unless they spout or espouse racist dialog.

This is just flat-out hilariously wrong. Republicans that don't support BLM, Affirmative Action, reparations, etc. are quickly labeled racists by Democrats.

Please inform me then, which of her comments were directly anti-semitic? Please be specific.

Well, she did apologize back in 2019, so there is that. Also, "Jerry Nadler, Eliot Engel, and Ted Deutch all condemned her tweets, while two other Jewish representatives—Josh Gottheimer and Elaine Luria—circulated a letter expressing their alarm by “recent rhetoric from certain members.”

LOL saying we were not voting for Obama because of his policies got people called racist

This continues to this day if you dare to criticize Obama. Meanwhile, they ignore the support that we may show for black Republicans.

This will come back to bite the GOP in the ass.
Couldn't happen to a nicer group of "people". :)
She is a traitorous piece of human excrement, if Obama hadn't settled all those immigrants in that area she wouldn't be an issue she should swing from a yard arm

LOL saying we were not voting for Obama because of his policies got people called racist
Why would you be called a racist for not voting for Obama??? :auiqs.jpg:

You were called a racist for everything you tried to slur Obama for once he was elected.
Memba the birth certificate?, Memba theTea Party??? LOL...taxes my ass.

Need to get your narrative straight there, Sarge.

Why would you be called a racist for not voting for Obama??? :auiqs.jpg:

You were called a racist for everything you tried to slur Obama for once he was elected.
Memba the birth certificate?, Memba theTea Party??? LOL...taxes my ass.

Need to get your narrative straight there, Sarge.
Wrong on this board people like rightwinger and all the lefties all said it was racist to say you opposed Obama for any reason. Most people opposed him because he is a leftwing radical. Pretending it didnt happen wont work we lived through it. I Opposed Obama because he is too far left. And I was called a racist for saying so as I am sure you just did in this post. Wanna know who started the birth certificate thing? Hillary Clinton. And it became an issue because rather then show it and prove everyone wrong for months Obama and company refused and Hawaii put special protections on to hide it and still does. I never bought into that since to believe he wasn't born where he said he was would mean that in what 1961 his mother knew he would run for President and so had to sneak him in? Further it was pointless since his Mother was a US Citizen, and that meant even if he were born out of the Country, so was he. The Tea party was about taxes and spending and did not attack Obama over the color of his skin they opposed him because as a liberal democrat he spent like a drunken sailor on shore leave. Remember the health bill? Gotta vote for it before you see what's in it?

Wrong on this board people like rightwinger and all the lefties all said it was racist to say you opposed Obama for any reason. Most people opposed him because he is a leftwing radical. Pretending it didnt happen wont work we lived through it. I Opposed Obama because he is too far left. And I was called a racist for saying so as I am sure you just did in this post. Wanna know who started the birth certificate thing? Hillary Clinton. And it became an issue because rather then show it and prove everyone wrong for months Obama and company refused and Hawaii put special protections on to hide it and still does. I never bought into that since to believe he wasn't born where he said he was would mean that in what 1961 his mother knew he would run for President and so had to sneak him in? Further it was pointless since his Mother was a US Citizen, and that meant even if he were born out of the Country, so was he. The Tea party was about taxes and spending and did not attack Obama over the color of his skin they opposed him because as a liberal democrat he spent like a drunken sailor on shore leave. Remember the health bill? Gotta vote for it before you see what's in it?
Wait a minute. Your last post said you were given grief because you didn't vote for Obama. Which didn't happen. You weren't even given grief for calling Obama too far left. It was the fact that you (along with the Tea Party...sorry) made it about his race, not about his policies. There was never any question of where he was born. And I'm sorry, I saw some of the most vile displays at "Tea Party" rallies. Again, it became all about the fact there was a black man sitting in the White House..

I remember the ACA. I see now that it is more popular with each passing year. It enjoys more popularity today than it did a decade ago.
BTW, here is the full quote of what Nancy said. Which your right wingers always seem to leave off. :)
“We have to pass the bill,” she said, “so that you can find out what is in it — away from the fog of the controversy.

Wait a minute. Your last post said you were given grief because you didn't vote for Obama. Which didn't happen. You weren't even given grief for calling Obama too far left. It was the fact that you (along with the Tea Party...sorry) made it about his race, not about his policies. There was never any question of where he was born. And I'm sorry, I saw some of the most vile displays at "Tea Party" rallies. Again, it became all about the fact there was a black man sitting in the White House..

I remember the ACA. I see now that it is more popular with each passing year. It enjoys more popularity today than it did a decade ago.
BTW, here is the full quote of what Nancy said. Which your right wingers always seem to leave off. :)
“We have to pass the bill,” she said, “so that you can find out what is in it — away from the fog of the controversy.
You lying piece of human garbage you did not even read what I wrote. Thanks for proving you are just as ignorant as the rest of the lefty scum.

You lying piece of human garbage you did not even read what I wrote. Thanks for proving you are just as ignorant as the rest of the lefty scum.
I read what you wrote. It didn't happen. I never remembered ever seeing anyone give you grief for voting against Obama or opposing his policies.
I DID see you get grief for some of the outlandish BS you posted...because you were mad a black guy was sitting in the White House. :)

I read what you wrote. It didn't happen. I never remembered ever seeing anyone give you grief for voting against Obama or opposing his policies.
I DID see you get grief for some of the outlandish BS you posted...because you were mad a black guy was sitting in the White House. :)
Liar. You are a bald face lying shit for brains. Go ahead quote me.

Omar being a Muslim is not the issue. Omar being black is not the issue. Omar being a woman is not the issue.

Omar being a Jew hating, terrorist loving subhuman pice of pure excrement IS the issue.

Forum List

Back