It's official, only 9 years left.

John Kerry, the White House’s special envoy on climate, warned Friday that the U.S. only has less than a decade left to avoid the worst of a climate catastrophe.

"There is no room for B.S. anymore. There's no faking it on this one," the climate czar said.

The Biden administration, determined to reinstate most of the 100 climate regulations former President Trump rolled back, is expected to release a new set of emissions reduction goals before Earth Day this year. The goal of the Biden administration is to get the U.S. to net-zero emissions by 2050.

2050? Without trying to sound racist using math and all, isn't that 21 years from now?

Kerry: The world has nine years to avoid climate catastrophe

Doesn't do much good to clean our air when China and India are two of the biggest polluters out there.

Kerry is an idiot and so is Biden. Hope America is ready to pony up to pay for the shit these two shitheads will try to do.

I'm pretty sure I've heard that shit before

Kerry is a dumb fck
divorced his wife so he could marry some rich republicans widow
That pretty much sums it up in my book
McCain did the same thing. He was also an asshole. But I'm still trying to figure out why these asshole Presidents all promise things that are going to happen years if not decades after they leave office. They should all be like Trump and get things done NOW.

Maybe Kerry can explain why Michael Manns team at Penn State manipulated the temperature data to achieve the famous hockey stick graph. I can't get any leftists to do so.

John Kerry, the White House’s special envoy on climate, warned Friday that the U.S. only has less than a decade left to avoid the worst of a climate catastrophe.

"There is no room for B.S. anymore. There's no faking it on this one," the climate czar said.

The Biden administration, determined to reinstate most of the 100 climate regulations former President Trump rolled back, is expected to release a new set of emissions reduction goals before Earth Day this year. The goal of the Biden administration is to get the U.S. to net-zero emissions by 2050.

2050? Without trying to sound racist using math and all, isn't that 21 years from now?

Kerry: The world has nine years to avoid climate catastrophe

They said this 10 years ago

We need to get this in writing damn it!

The contract should read, "At the end of 9 years shut the hell up till the end of time, thanks in advance"

Down to 99 million in four years........hmmm.

After COVID we can draw two major conclusions:

1. The Western world success model has been built over societies with no resilience that can barely withstand any hardship, even a low intensity one. It was assumed but we got the full confirmation beyond any doubt.
  2. The COVID crisis will be used to extend the life of this dying economic system through the so called Great Reset.

Forum List

Back