It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

Too bad that assfuck Johnson didn't leak about the molester when he was at OSU.

I laugh when the pathetic, America hating Trumpettes argue that some how these witnesses did something bad instead of that their fat assed orange buddy is actually innocent.
The witnesses are saying......I heard this
Consistent with what Trump released in his transcript

Why attack the witnesses ?
Hearing is not witnessing

people in the room with trump heard the phone convo - those people are witnesses.

See in lib loon feelings land a guy recounting what another guy said about what he overhead IS evidence

Even if this was true and it isn't it doesn't change the reality that Trump committed impeachable offenses.

Like what? he asked the president of Ukraine to do him a favor. The Ukraine tried to undermine Trump in the 2016 election, and Trump asked him to look into crowdstrike, he later brought up Bidens name once... not 8 times like Schiff lied about. He also did not demand that Zelenzki get back to Trump with dirt on Biden as Schiff also lied about. He asked him to look into it.... no strings were mentioned. If Trump was simply looking for the truth into any corruption or wrongdoing, that is perfectly fine. UNLESS you have some actually proof Trump was asking him to make up shit, and make up lies.... but where is that proof? So far all we have are witnesses who are witnessing what their opinion on the phone call. nothing else.

Also, what gets me is for so long now all the Democrats have been calling Trump a puppet of Putin, YET... it is Trump who has armed Ukraine so they can stand up against Russian aggression. NOT Obama, who by the way had a chance to help them but he did not want to step on Putin's toes.

So let me get this straight, Putin wanted Trump to be his puppet so Trump could give tank killing missiles to blow up Putins tanks. Yeah,... but we get it. The whole Russian collusion thing is in the past, now its a phone call. Hey what ever it takes to get Trump out of office though. Because... because... because.... were looking into it.

Lt. Col. Vindman was offered the position of Defense Minister for the Ukrainian Government THREE times!

See in lib loon feelings land a guy recounting what another guy said about what he overhead IS evidence

but you're an idiot -

Traditionally, officials from the US national security council (NSC) brief the president before a call with a foreign leader. Then the briefers sit in the Oval Office with the president while he speaks on the phone with the foreign leader. "At least two members of the NSC are usually present,"

There will also be officials sitting in a secure room in another part of the White House, listening to the president's call and taking notes. Their notes are known as a "memorandum of telephone conversation", and like many things in Washington it has an abbreviation: "memcon".

The president's calls with foreign leaders are also transcribed by computers. Afterwards, as former White House officials explain, the human note takers compare their impressions with an electronic version of the call. The notes from the officials and from the computerised transcriptions are combined into one document. This transcript may not be perfect, but it is done as carefully as time and resources allow.

please STFU -

I am struck by Schiff's attempt to characterize President Trump's conversation with President Zelensky as a "demand." It was not a demand. Note Vindman's quote when pressed on this characterization in his deposition. Page 256. "I guess you can interpret it in different ways."

but you're an idiot -

Traditionally, officials from the US national security council (NSC) brief the president before a call with a foreign leader. Then the briefers sit in the Oval Office with the president while he speaks on the phone with the foreign leader. "At least two members of the NSC are usually present,"

There will also be officials sitting in a secure room in another part of the White House, listening to the president's call and taking notes. Their notes are known as a "memorandum of telephone conversation", and like many things in Washington it has an abbreviation: "memcon".

The president's calls with foreign leaders are also transcribed by computers. Afterwards, as former White House officials explain, the human note takers compare their impressions with an electronic version of the call. The notes from the officials and from the computerised transcriptions are combined into one document. This transcript may not be perfect, but it is done as carefully as time and resources allow.

please STFU -
You can eat my dogs shit you piece of traitorous shit
On a phone call there is another guy on the line that you cannot see and most likely cannot hear from your position in the room. So you completely miss the visualization plus the nuances of the verbal if you even hear the verbal on the other end of the line. Even the guy that is on the phone in the room you really are not zeroed in on with all the other people mulling around. Plus in less you are clairvoyant and knew this would be a lifetime earth shattering impeachable phone call it’s debatable how much attention you would pay.
Heresay and phone calls are neither witnessing nor evidence. Pull the shit out of you ears and stuff it in your mouth.

Last edited:
Trump and his cartel would rather catch the whistleblower than provide exculpatory evidence and clear him.
Clear him of what?

Schiffty's charade is obviously not a court of law and does not even pretend to adhere to American due process but rather employs KGB "justice" ... guilty until proven innocent and only KGB hand-picked witnesses allowed.

Dems are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.
Yeah and the low life POS Repubs who are afraid to honor subpoenas are the real traitors and need to be dealt with in kind
Afraid to or unwilling to allow unhinged House Dems make them part of this un-American, hyper-partisan travesty of justice?

They are doing as many Americans wish we could ... tell the pompous, self-important congressional Dems to go pound sand. Did you notice that the Dems declined to pursue enforcement of their subpoenas in court? Obviously they know the courts will not approve of their KGB tactics.

No Edward ... you are the traitor.
No you lowlife republican but I repeat myself . They know bringing it to court would take months and that's what your republican pals are shooting for . Trump is dirty through and through . Amazed you're so blind you can't see that.

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

Read the letter. Vindman is busted.

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
Pure garbage GOP propaganda, super duper. You can't argue the facts oh, so you bring up total garbage propaganda character assassination against witnesses. Let's have Ron Johnson testify in front of Congress and send him off to jail.

Just in time for his testimony tommorow today. He's fixing to get his ass nailed by Jordon and Stefanik as being the leaker..

Read the letter. Vindman is busted.

BOOM! Senator Johnson Sends Letter to Congress - Accuses Lt. Col. Vindman of Illegally Leaking Contents of Trump Call, Holding a Duplicitous Motive
Let me get this straight. This article is asserting, that it is a dupliticous move to talk within an administration amongst yourselves about something you don't agree with, that you can only do so to your superiors? That doing so is leaking?

I'll try to explain something. Everybody and I do mean everybody complains about their bosses. Whoever this whistleblower is has the security clearance for these conversations between foreign leaders, since he is identified as an CIA officer in the White house. In this instance the person who filed the complaint followed the designed chain of command by going to the IG. And the only possible thing that can be described as a leak in this article is the name of the whistleblower, who is entitled BY LAW to remain anomynous.
Actually, no. There is no guarantee of anonymity, just protection from retaliation on the job. And yes, CIA agents are expected to know when to keep shut.
He did shut up. When he saw a problem, he reported it to the proper channels. Not the press, not people who aren't cleared. He availed himself to the only legitimate channel he has. Suggesting that a CIA agent or any government official for that matter should 'shut up' when he sees, or hears something he deems a national security issue, is in itself an admission that you know that what happened was wrong.

I laugh when the pathetic, America hating Trumpettes argue that some how these witnesses did something bad instead of that their fat assed orange buddy is actually innocent.
The witnesses are saying......I heard this
Consistent with what Trump released in his transcript

Why attack the witnesses ?
Because that's all they have ,,,,Dems bad

They are the lowest of the low and will say anything, do anything to support their pos in the WH and in the Senate

They are the lowest of the low and will say anything, do anything to support their pos in the WH and in the Senate
You do Realize that BY LAW, THE UKRAINE IS REQUIRED TO COOPERATE WITH THE US in ANTI-CORRUPTION INVESTIGATIONS?

You know that, Correct?

You also realize that THE US has a LEGAL OBLIGATION per the Cooperation Agreement with UKRAINE, and as a requirement of their receiving Aid, that they are to verify that all political corruption is being addressed in The Ukraine, including past incidents of corruption where The Statute of Limitations has not expired.

You know that, CORRECT?

Rep. Stefanik questions Vindman, Williams on Hunter Biden and Burisma

but you're an idiot -

please STFU -
On a phone call there is another guy on the line that you cannot see and most likely cannot hear from your position in the room. So you completely miss the visualization plus the nuances of the verbal if you even hear the verbal on the other end of the line. Even the guy that is on the phone in the room you really are not zeroed in on with all the other people mulling around. Plus in less you are clairvoyant and knew this would be a lifetime earth shattering impeachable phone call it’s debatable how much attention you would pay.
Heresay and phone calls are neither witnessing nor evidence. Pull the shit out of you ears and stuff it in your mouth.

I gave you a detailed protocol of who/where/how a president's calls with foreign leaders are kept up with, and you being the dumbass you are began slobbering psychobabble - typical classless, rw prick.

you're dismissed IDIOTBOI.

but you're an idiot -

please STFU -

I gave you a detailed protocol of who/where/how a president's calls with foreign leaders are kept up with, and you being the dumbass you are began slobbering psychobabble - typical classless, rw prick.

you're dismissed IDIOTBOI.
I'm going to ask you the same question, DOTARD

You do Realize that BY LAW, THE UKRAINE IS REQUIRED TO COOPERATE WITH THE US in ANTI-CORRUPTION INVESTIGATIONS?

You know that, Correct?

You also realize that THE US has a LEGAL OBLIGATION per the Cooperation Agreement with UKRAINE, and as a requirement of their receiving Aid, that they are to verify that all political corruption is being addressed in The Ukraine, including past incidents of corruption where The Statute of Limitations has not expired.

You know that, CORRECT?

Rep. Stefanik questions Vindman, Williams on Hunter Biden and Burisma

Afraid or unwilling to allow unhinged House Dems make them part of this un-American, hyper-partisan travesty of justice? They are doing as many Americans wish we could ... tell the pompous, self-important congressional Dems to go pound sand. Did you notice that the Dems declined to pursue enforcement of their subpoenas in court? Obviously they know the courts will not approve of their KGB tactics.

No Edward ... you are the traitor.
No you lowlife republican but I repeat myself . They know bringing it to court would take months and that's what your republican pals are shooting for . Trump is dirty through and through . Amazed you're so blind you can't see that.
None of what you or the Hysterical House Dems have produced would be allowed into a Senate trial (should the Dems ever man-up and impeach) and while I am not a Repub you clearly are a traitor. :D

Never Fear Lefties. You DemNazis are about to start your march straight to Hell!

Barr has seen a little bit of the IG Report. Next up The Dunham Report, and then the rats will all flee the sinking DNC Ship.

Forum List

Back