It’s official: Joe has the worlds greatest economy ever

I’m saying the economy is great for all levels right now. But I’ll admit it’s still too too heavy. I’m willing to pass more breaks for those at the bottom. What do you propose?
I agree that the profits should trickle down and people should always be trained for the next successive position.

I’m saying the economy is great for all levels right now. But I’ll admit it’s still too too heavy. I’m willing to pass more breaks for those at the bottom. What do you propose?
so youre calling the biggest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich as great???

youre an idiot,,

I am doing quite well, thank you.
Wages are not high for 99% of US workers.
Wrong. Do you know how google?

uVZApUw.jpg

Wrong. Do you know how google?

uVZApUw.jpg

Those younger, higher wage earners, are usually mathematicians or engineers working for tech companies until this bubble bursts.
I believe you are old enough to have made out like a bandit under GW's bubble and probably didn't give a damn that 99% of the population was in dire straights.

You do realize that the concentration of the wealth has been consolidating into fewer and fewer hands? That’s bad for the economy and bad for the country. How about we go back to the 1950’s you guys love so much? Just without the racism. 95% of people would be richer if we did.
Since the pandemic it certainly has. So who do you think is calling the shots? If you think those rich people want free people around, think again.

Yes, but it doesn't.
Greed and Tax Protection.

Trump allegedly makes Billions, yet stiffs his employees and contractors.
That is a negative trickle down from liar, cheat, con man trump.
In that case, there's not one person on earth that you can vote for.

I’m an executive. MBA, 2 BAs. Like I linked in the article… record profits. Means record executive compensation.
O! I forget to remark that MBAs are responsible for holding back technological progress and encouraging financial entities to lend to people who aren't qualified for the loan amount.
How many MBAs went to jail for the Housing Bubble?

Since the pandemic it certainly has. So who do you think is calling the shots? If you think those rich people want free people around, think again.
It has for 50 years. Not pandemic related. The rich call the shots but they do it by dividing the have nots. Keep you fighting over abortion, gays marriage, immigration, vaccines… anything except wealth distribution.

94% of the jobs Obama created were service and contract jobs. Most temporary. Some part time all very low paying. Try the truth behind those numbers.
You realize we are a service economy? That stat is made to fool you. Like a silicone valley job or a healthcare worker isn’t a real job. Do your research. Don’t eat what they feed you.
DE604E59-F55D-4B09-AA12-75291C156857.jpeg

It has for 50 years. Not pandemic related. The rich call the shots but they do it by dividing the have nots. Keep you fighting over abortion, gays marriage, immigration, vaccines… anything except wealth distribution.
They cleaned up with the pandemic. I guess you remain uninformed and concentrate on repeating what you have been told. OK.

Fair enough

Just ADMIT that trump is a con man.
Can you present evidence of how Trump conned us as President?

Have you ever met a real estate magnate that didn't drive a hard bargain?
You also understand that Trump paid the people who hired the contractors and the contractors weren't paid.
You seem to be unlearned in the ways of large corporations and how they get work done.

Forum List

Back