It’s official: Joe has the worlds greatest economy ever

They cleaned up with the pandemic. I guess you remain uninformed and concentrate on repeating what you have been told. OK.
Did you miss this? I could go back further.
D51FC0B1-E5B6-42BB-B930-3E27E521F360.png

I am not going to look at the stagnation Obama made normal. I lived it.
Right. You changed subjects… stay with me now. I claimed wealth consolidation has been going on for 50 years and showed you a chart. You said fake news. I asked you to post real numbers. You go stupid scared and post black President sucks.

Those younger, higher wage earners, are usually mathematicians or engineers working for tech companies until this bubble bursts.
I believe you are old enough to have made out like a bandit under GW's bubble and probably didn't give a damn that 99% of the population was in dire straights.
You Lie!

Women are enjoying the greatest pay increase.
atlanta-fed_wage-growth-tracker.png

So no link that actually backs up your claim. Thanks for trying.
That’s exactly what that link does. This economy is the best ever. I provided links. One problem is it’s continuing a 50 year trend toward wealth consolidation at the top which joe will need to do something about. My link shows 42 years of wealth consolidation.

Joe Biden became President on January 20th 2021, so you are crediting Biden for everything because why?

If it were a Republican you would be honest and admit that President isn’t the reason why the Economy is roaring but let be clear the economy is not in the greatest shape either seeing we as a nation are having supply and demand issues because of the pandemic and lazy people not wanting to work…

So now that you are giving Biden all the credit when it all goes south you will also give him all the blame but knowing the troll you are you will blame the Republicans who are not in power.

That’s exactly what that link does. This economy is the best ever. I provided links. One problem is it’s continuing a 50 year trend toward wealth consolidation at the top which joe will need to do something about. My link shows 42 years of wealth consolidation.

How about we go back to the 1950’s you guys love so much? Just without the racism. 95% of people would be richer if we did.

No, your link really doesn't.

Joe Biden became President on January 20th 2021, so you are crediting Biden for everything because why?

If it were a Republican you would be honest and admit that President isn’t the reason why the Economy is roaring but let be clear the economy is not in the greatest shape either seeing we as a nation are having supply and demand issues because of the pandemic and lazy people not wanting to work…

So now that you are giving Biden all the credit when it all goes south you will also give him all the blame but knowing the troll you are you will blame the Republicans who are not in power.

Negative Job Growth until Biden took Office Jan 2021
fredgraph.png

Forum List

Back