It's Official. Hillary Has the Stupidest Logo in Presidential History.

kehoxg.jpg

Oh my God.....have you seen Hillary's campaign logo? :lol: It is without a doubt the dumbest in recent political history. And not only that....but apparently Hillary stole it. :lol:

You really can't make this shit up. The Dimocrat clown car is funny.

hillary-768x512.jpg

The comments from the twitter-verse are hysterical. A must read.

Everyone s Freaking Out About Hillary Clinton s Presidential Campaign Logo - Mic

Article about how Hillary stole her logo. Another must read. :thup:

Hillary Clinton s Presidential Campaign Has Stolen Our Logo Says WikiLeaks
It's official: USMB cons will look for any reason to complain about anything democrats do.

Oh my God.....have you seen Hillary's campaign logo? :lol: It is without a doubt the dumbest in recent political history. And not only that....but apparently Hillary stole it. :lol:

hillary-768x512.jpg

Everyone s Freaking Out About Hillary Clinton s Presidential Campaign Logo - Mic

It's official: USMB cons will look for any reason to complain about anything democrats do.
Another fail post from the most failed poster.
Everything in a campaign is fair game. Obama's not wearing a lapel pin was an issue. And it turned out to be very signifiant.

hillary-768x512.jpg

Stop acting like such a titty baby...it deserves to be mocked, and you know it deep down in your liberal soul.:D

hillary-768x512.jpg

Shouldn't that arrow be pointing to the left? She's going to confuse the hell out of her base.
Not really. she's too much of a NeoCon for my liking.

Agree with you! Very similar to all TV channels logos starting with "H"
She just took someone's logo and changed colors, seems like somebody from her designer's team decided to earn some easy money, hah.

Forum List

Back