It's now a crime for off-duty cops in NJ to have high-capacity magazines

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
This is liberal insanity at its finest.

DuZqh_HXgAAWKSJ.jpg:large

Are regular citizens of NJ subject to the same law? If off-duty it makes sense for police to follow the same regulations.

Are New Jersey gun laws that bad? Can anybody here from NJ attest to this?

• Banned
Are regular citizens of NJ subject to the same law? If off-duty it makes sense for police to follow the same regulations.

No it doesn't. Cops are always on duty and are obligated to act. Regular citizens are not obligated to act. Besides, it takes an act of God to get a permit to carry in NJ.

police should have NO Special rights , favors or privledges that their employers , the taxpayers don't have .

No it doesn't. Cops are always on duty and are obligated to act. Regular citizens are not obligated to act. Besides, it takes an act of God to get a permit to carry in NJ.
------------------------------------ new jersey cops volunteered to be ' nj ' cops and knew the rules when they volunteered and signed up K9 Buck .

You are a retired cop, if I remember correctly?

No sir. I have never been a member of law enforcement.

Sorry. I was thinking of another poster.

Where does it say cops are always on duty?

Sorry. I was thinking of another poster.

Where does it say cops are always on duty?

Any cop, whether on duty or not, is required to act if they witness a crime. A regular citizen might witness an armed robbery in progress and flee, as they probably should. An off-duty cop is obligated to act.

------------------------------------ new jersey cops volunteered to be ' nj ' cops and knew the rules when they volunteered and signed up K9 Buck .

Why do you believe it's a good idea to limit the amount of ammunition that an off-duty police officer can carry in his gun?

police should have NO Special rights , favors or privledges that their employers , the taxpayers don't have .

Should police officers be forbidden from carrying guns just like many citizens of New Jersey are forbidden from carrying guns?

Why do you believe it's a good idea to limit the amount of ammunition that an off-duty police officer can carry in his gun?
------------------------------ because Cops aren't Special K9Buck .

Forum List

Back