It's Not By Much, but DeSantis Takes The Lead Over Trump

I read up on him and he seemed to have made quite a few decent decisions, that's why I thought I'd ask. He's very conservative, best thing for America.

Oops,.. sorry at first I thought you were talking about Tumbleweed that's why I originally laughed at your response. Yeah DeSantis is really good!! :D

Oops,.. sorry at first I thought you were talking about Tumbleweed that's why I originally laughed at your response. Yeah DeSantis is really good!! :D
Ah, I suppose I should have mentioned his name in the first place, lol

Although Trump gets results, it's a shame he's so abrasive, that's his down fall. And Trump couldn't be vice president, apart from he wouldn't want to, he would just try to steam roller over the President and get sacked.

I could like DeSantis but that must wait until see whether he develops sufficient resolve between now and the election.
He could start by funding construction of re-education camps for progressives. A small start, it is true, but the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Trump's biggest asset is that a majority of legal voters believe that he deserved to win the 2020 election. However, his age in would be a negative factor in the 2024 election, particularly if the Democrats nominate a younger candidate. Having DeSantis as his running mate would counteract this, but I don't think DeSantis would like being VP even if only for one term.

The best outcome would be if Trump could somehow replace Biden/Harris for the remainder of the current term, with a pledge not to run in 2024. This is highly unlikely, but it might allow for closure of the most divisive chapter in modern American politics. What would be a better alternative?

Forum List

Back