It's Not By Much, but DeSantis Takes The Lead Over Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Even though I like DeSantis a tad bit more, I would be happy with either of them to be honest. Maybe one of them could be our next president and the other one could be our next vice president!! :D

FJB said:
Yes I know, but it was in the news and I think after Bidedumb people just want something to hope for and hold onto.

You're right. But that's all they got. I'm not seeing one viable dem to run in 2024. And they can thank the worst president in the history of the US...Joe Biden. Isn't it weird how we went from the best to the worst in no time at all.....thanks to leftist voter fraud.

Desantis is a strong candidate ... if he did get the nomination the left will show just as much or even more vitriol as they did for Trump ... Trump is not an anomaly when it comes to the lefts insane rage and hate !

I don't see Trump getting re-elected. I, for one, would be shocked.

DeSantis is, I think, a far more viable candidate...

Even though I like DeSantis a tad bit more, I would be happy with either of them to be honest. Maybe one of them could be our next president and the other one could be our next vice president!! :D

Exactly my view.
My number one reason to vote again for Trump: the 99% negative press prevented him is first term. Biden barely receives any negative press. Trump was also denied his 2020 win. But, like you said, I like DeSantis a little more.

Desantis is a far far superior candidate. Explain what a billionaire has in common with a hard working person. The answer is NOTHING.

NO billionaire has anything in common with REAL average americans. Desantis time. Such a better man, and leader.

Btw, if DeSantis and Trump run together,.. that's going to be a really tough call, but I think that DeSantis would win.

The magaturd party should be in complete agreement by now: Trump is getting dumped for DeSantis in 2024. Do catch up.

It doesn't take violence. It takes resolve.

And DeSantis has that in spades...
PLEASE!

That "s" word is racist these days.

"Abundance" would be acceptable until some left-wing abundist feels violated.

I will grant that DeSantis seems to have "resolve" but needs to demonstrate it more forcibly.
MUCH more forcibly. Failing to do so sggests a Collins/Murkowski streak.

PLEASE!

That "s" word is racist these days.

Seriously?
licensed-image
Aceofspades.svg

I guess I'm just not hyper-sensitive to simple words...

I will grant that DeSantis seems to have "resolve" but needs to demonstrate it more forcibly.
MUCH more forcibly. Failing to do so sggests a Collins/Murkowski streak.

DeSantis has done a great job for Florida and, if elected President, he'll do a great job for the country...

Forum List

Back