It's nice that leftist are being open and honest, now.

All of them? You mean that?
yes, every last person on earth is above being lied about

or do you think it's ok to lie about people and spread falsehoods about them

pfft

of course you do or you wouldn't have asked

No..idiot. Are all soldiers above being lied about?
filth

what kind of filth thinks it's ok to lie about people

leftist subhuman fitlh

You are so stupid. You can't follow the discussion.

You've lied about John Kerry. He's a vet. Why do you hate our vets? When are all the nutters going to come to Kerry's defense? If they don't do so immediately, they are all vet haters.
I didn't lie.

nice try buffoon, but carry on, your mouth frothing is getting funny

You've definitely lied about Kerry. You disrespected him over and over. You are a person who bashes vets and decorated war heroes. Own up to it.

All of them? You mean that?

pfft

filth

leftist subhuman fitlh

Yea you guys swift boated Kerry.

I bet you'd have no problem disrespecting a liberal soldier scum
retards

kerry lied about what he did and you lie about what Kyle did

I know you are to dumb to learn the difference, but carry on, your fail is funny

and I have no idea what Kyles politics where

Kindly point out my lies about Kyle.

Thanks you.

pfft

filth

leftist subhuman fitlh

You've lied about John Kerry. He's a vet. Why do you hate our vets? When are all the nutters going to come to Kerry's defense? If they don't do so immediately, they are all vet haters.
I didn't lie.

You've definitely lied about Kerry. You disrespected him over and over. You are a person who bashes vets and decorated war heroes. Own up to it.
liar liar pants on fire

Why do you hate Vets?

be honest, if you can, which I doubt

well, actually I know you can't, but ya never know

filth

leftist subhuman fitlh

I didn't lie.

liar liar pants on fire

Why do you hate Vets?

Do you respect John Kerry's service to the nation? How many times did you end posts with the phrase "John Kerry on"? What did you mean by that'? What did John Kerry lie about?

Let's go. Show us how much you respect ALL vets.

Yes. I enjoyed my killing sprees in my days with the Army..
Just like Iwo Jima!

download (4).jpg

filth

leftist subhuman fitlh

I didn't lie.

liar liar pants on fire

Why do you hate Vets?

Do you respect John Kerry's service to the nation? How many times did you end posts with the phrase "John Kerry on"? What did you mean by that'? What did John Kerry lie about?

he lied about what he did
the men that served with him took it to the news

if you don't know that...

but like I said, I knew you were a coward

I didn't lie.

liar liar pants on fire

Why do you hate Vets?

No he didn't. Have you ever looked in to those claims? You might be the most gullible fucker here. You've been disrespecting the man for years based on lies.....and then repeating those lies. Kerry is a certified fucking war hero, jackass. How about giving him some of that respect that you claim you have for ALL vets.

I didn't lie.

liar liar pants on fire

Why do you hate Vets?

No he didn't. Have you ever looked in to those claims? You might be the most gullible fucker here. You've been disrespecting the man for years based on lies.....and then repeating those lies. Kerry is a certified fucking war hero, jackass. How about giving him some of that respect that you claim you have for ALL vets.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments..

To the OP.

The term "Leftist"......like the term "Capitalist".... is singular. If you wish to post thoughtless comments about a group of "Leftists" or all "Leftists", you need to put a fucking "s" at the end of the word. If you don't do so....it demonstrates to all that you are an ignorant person.

I'm not sure what happened to half of the USMB nutters who post here. It is as if you all grew up in an environment where there was only one of everything. Your foot must have gotten really cold in winter.
well thank you fuckings grammers nazis

and thank you for showing your hate for a person that supports our Vets

pleases takes a longs walks offs a shorts piers
Your attempt to portray all people who are left of center in their political and social ideology as hating vets is ludicrous. That says a whole lot about your ability to think reasonably, intelligently, and clearly.

Just as many people who are liberal politically and socially have family members or are themselves veterans. And even if they don't or aren't, that does mean they hate vets.

You thread is stupid in the extreme.
Shall we save this for posterity? This means that you will never, ever, put all GOP'ers or all Conservatives together in a blanket statement or use that broad brush yourself.

Will you pledge it?

I didn't lie.

liar liar pants on fire

Why do you hate Vets?

when you stop being a fucking coward and do the same

but you never fucking ever will

you are a partisan butthurt coward that hates America and it's Vets, unless they suck from the left teet.

liar liar pants on fire

Why do you hate Vets?

when you stop being a fucking coward and do the same

but you never fucking ever will

you are a partisan butthurt coward that hates America and it's Vets, unless they suck from the left teet.
Impressive post. Well done.

Forum List

Back