It’s More Admirable To Kill a Racist Speaker Than Protest

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The lefty terrorist college professors are at it yet again. These are the tolerant ones teaching our children. I noticed the article says that this professor has been suspended so, I wonder how long it will be before this person is back teaching our children again.

The underlying question is one that the Left will never address: What was that "racist" comment, and why is it racist? Same for "homophobic" (a totally made-up, nonsense word), and "anti-trans."

Much of what is derided with these adjectives is nothing more than factual observations, or reasonable expressions of opinion, based on readily observable phenomena.

Almost all of the current nonsense coming from the Left these days is coming from people who in fact have never actually had a job. Not to be taken seriously.

The lefty terrorist college professors are at it yet again. These are the tolerant ones teaching our children. I noticed the article says that this professor has been suspended so, I wonder how long it will be before this person is back teaching our children again.

Why would your "children" be in his college class? Wouldn't they be adults?

This is what we're up against. It's 1936 in Germany all over again thanks to the DemoKKKrat party.

And I will confidently say that not a SINGLE lefty on this board will turn up in this thread to condemn the fascist who made that threat.

The underlying question is one that the Left will never address: What was that "racist" comment, and why is it racist? Same for "homophobic" (a totally made-up, nonsense word), and "anti-trans."

Much of what is derided with these adjectives is nothing more than factual observations, or reasonable expressions of opinion, based on readily observable phenomena.

Almost all of the current nonsense coming from the Left these days is coming from people who in fact have never actually had a job. Not to be taken seriously.
Demopublicans.jpg

Forum List

Back