Its me!

Whoa!

Rookie
Nov 3, 2020
Hello! I am 37 years old and I come from a southern European country. In this forum, I would like to share with you some of my thoughts and political concerns, usually rather in the form of articles. However, I will not tire you often, because I prefer live communication and not so much distance. Of course it will be my pleasure if you wish to comment completely freely on anything I write. Nevertheless, let me inform you that the following two, do not change: a) I am opposed to any kind of racism, b) To my mind, a better world than today means a world with at least fewer inequalities, but also a more harmonious world in our relationships with nature, of which we are a part. Please also keep in mind that any comments I make about the political scene in the US or another country are just my own "socio-political" views, according to which, there are no opinion leaders nor online liberators! In closing, and on the occasion that the forum is based in the USA, I would like to emphasize that Americans in history are not only those who support controversial politicians like Trump, but also those who participate in peace movements or those who in the 60s, created multitude of movements of the so-called Counterculture.

howdy do & ,welcome ! i hope you have a hazmat.

you're gonna need it.

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle...

Hello! I am 37 years old and I come from a southern European country. In this forum, I would like to share with you some of my thoughts and political concerns, usually rather in the form of articles. However, I will not tire you often, because I prefer live communication and not so much distance. Of course it will be my pleasure if you wish to comment completely freely on anything I write. Nevertheless, let me inform you that the following two, do not change: a) I am opposed to any kind of racism, b) To my mind, a better world than today means a world with at least fewer inequalities, but also a more harmonious world in our relationships with nature, of which we are a part. Please also keep in mind that any comments I make about the political scene in the US or another country are just my own "socio-political" views, according to which, there are no opinion leaders nor online liberators! In closing, and on the occasion that the forum is based in the USA, I would like to emphasize that Americans in history are not only those who support controversial politicians like Trump, but also those who participate in peace movements or those who in the 60s, created multitude of movements of the so-called Counterculture.
Southern or south east Europa?

I am 37 years too.

So you are anti racism because you is such left sider????

By the way you is make peace and the problem are Thrash/Heavy/Melodic/Black metal????

Last edited:
Welcome. :) I'm sure that you will provide an interesting perspective. But please be prepared because sometimes this board can get rough.

Welcome Aboard ...
I think you did a wonderful job of describing the diversity that is present in our culture.

With Freedom, comes the freedom to make both good and poor choices.
With Liberty, comes conflict between opposing ideas, and desired directions.

We simply are not a cookie-cutter version of each other on this side of the pond.
Have A Lovely Day.

Welcome Aboard ...
I think you did a wonderful job of describing the diversity that is present in our culture.

We simply are not a cookie-cutter version of each other on this side of the pond.
Have A Lovely Day.

Sure missed having your sane voice around here. I'm actually on my way out, I sat this cycle out and hung out here last four years. Gonna start training delegates next week. Among other things. Break's over, I suppose.

Italy or Greece meant????

One topic was your tribute to Karl Marx of your stand up point but you get the knowledge that I know a lot of conservatives in the family and more people who are not affiliated with conservatives but in this bundle there is a lot of Nordic and U.S. fans. Myself, I think the Nordics and U.S. and Biden applied in politically and military if not so I turn to the Nordics(two times Nordics because here I am and I know an right Party to vote) and Ted Cruz in 2024 in politically and military(Trump ain't the best chose) and of foreign equip Russia and the Middle East in military.

Last edited:
As well mayst last very eventuality Marxists and progressives if you were one of the left for thou not for long while account that your kind like techno !

Greece.

Welcome. :) I'm sure that you will provide an interesting perspective. But please be prepared because sometimes this board can get rough.
Lysistrata - what a nice name! And what a nice anti-war and feminist comedy by Aristophanes! Thank you very much for your welcome.

Greece.
Greece is nice, welcome, have fun

Welcome Aboard ...

Have A Lovely Day.

I sincerely appreciate your warm welcome, thank you very much.

I am 37 years too.

By the way you is make peace and the problem are Thrash/Heavy/Melodic/Black metal????

Hello, thank you for your welcome.

First, regarding your concerns about my political identity, please let me give you my opinion and I will not comment on this again : Judge people by their words (and especially by their actions) and not by the political labels (you wear on them or not).

As for the music:

I personally love rock music, as well as many other musical "genres": from rebetiko and blues, to jazz improvisations and the sounds of reggae, disco, hip hop and other musical styles. I have also worked for years in a heavy metal bar that played all kinds of metal.

Music is perhaps the strongest proof that racism does not work!

Whatever music you listen to today, it exists only as a combination of earlier and newer admixtures!

For instance, Wikipedia writes: "Rock music (...) originated as "rock and roll"...." (Rock music - Wikipedia) "Rock and roll (...) originated from musical styles such as gospel, jump blues, jazz, boogie woogie, rhythm and blues,[3] and country music.[4] ..." (Rock and roll - Wikipedia) ETC - ETC - ETC.

Anti-racism means love for people and their passions, love for life. And music is life.

I am 37 years too.

Hello, thank you for your welcome.

First, regarding your concerns about my political identity, please let me give you my opinion and I will not comment on this again : Judge people by their words (and especially by their actions) and not by the political labels (you wear on them or not).

As for the music:

I personally love rock music, as well as many other musical "genres": from rebetiko and blues, to jazz improvisations and the sounds of reggae, disco, hip hop and other musical styles. I have also worked for years in a heavy metal bar that played all kinds of metal.

Music is perhaps the strongest proof that racism does not work!

Whatever music you listen to today, it exists only as a combination of earlier and newer admixtures!

For instance, Wikipedia writes: "Rock music (...) originated as "rock and roll"...." (Rock music - Wikipedia) "Rock and roll (...) originated from musical styles such as gospel, jump blues, jazz, boogie woogie, rhythm and blues,[3] and country music.[4] ..." (Rock and roll - Wikipedia) ETC - ETC - ETC.

Anti-racism means love for people and their passions, love for life. And music is life.

Music is the universal expression of the human soul. It is a joy that we all can share.

I have visited your country and it is beautiful!

Incidentally, the Greek Orthodox churches in my area around Washington, D.C. give the best festivals! Great cheer, great food, great music, great dancing, great soul, great party! OPA!

Forum List

Back