It’s Kamala Harris for VP

8953183dc7a8382f22eda329eefab6ce8c86ee62f595dcc67575996c760034ea.jpg

Question - Why does Fox news allow desenting voices from the left, but you don't see this anywhere going on at CNN, MSNBC or etc ??????????????????

Fox ought to be ashamed of itself for letting these leftist spew their bullcrap on Fox, when infact they have their own networks to do that bullcrap on. Also they need to get rid of those who don't share the same values and ideologies that a conservative holds on the so called conservative network.

Why allow the supposed enemy into the camp ???

The left sure isn't this stupid, and that's saying something.

Question - Why does Fox news allow desenting voices from the left, but you don't see this anywhere going on at CNN, MSNBC or etc ??????????????????

Fox ought to be ashamed of itself for letting these leftist spew their bullcrap on Fox, when infact they have their own networks to do that bullcrap on. Also they need to get rid of those who don't share the same values and ideologies that a conservative holds on the so called conservative network.

Because they are the fall guys. Fox don't have them on to hear their opinions. They have them on so the Fox wingnuts can then shout them down to try and make the hosts look semi-literate. Doesn't work though does it.

Because they are the fall guys. Fox don't have them on to hear their opinions. They have them on so the Fox wingnuts can then shout them down to try and make the hosts look semi-literate. Doesn't work though does it.
I could count on one hand (with fingers left over) as to how many intelligent liberal commie pundits I have come across over the years. They are handicapped right out of the gate because they lack common sense, they are nearly always seething with rage because they are ruled by their emotions.They suffer from arrested development which leads to their desire for "cradle to grave" protection by what they believe is a benevolent and all powerful "gubermint".

Fake news outlets do exactly what you describe, moron. Fox at least allows them on the air and even gives them their own shows.

Fake news outlets do exactly what you describe, moron. Fox at least allows them on the air and even gives them their own shows.
Amazing though isn't it ??

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

Biden picking her came as absolutely no surprise. She fits most of the criteria of Democratic thought. Female, of color (Although in her case, that's debatable.), no morals, and willfully stupid on certain issues. Yep, the PERFECT fit for the Dim Dems.

Just announced

Biden picking her came as absolutely no surprise. She fits most of the criteria of Democratic thought. Female, of color (Although in her case, that's debatable.), no morals, and willfully stupid on certain issues. Yep, the PERFECT fit for the Dim Dems.

Tell us about Sarah Palin

Just announced

Tell us about Sarah Palin
Sarah Palin? NICE knockers!

Just announced

I'm very happy with Biden's pick for VP. Even though I was rooting for Dr. Susan Rice, I knew that Kamala Harris was probably the best pick. I back the Biden/Harris ticket 100%.

Of course you do. You'd back Jack the Ripper and his pick as long as they were Dems.

You should research Harris. Hell she was all over the news this weekend telling one and all that we the tax payer will be paying for sex change operations of those in Jail. According to her dumb ass the only reason they are in jail is because they don't know which sex they are. Never mind the crimes they committed.

The more I read about her, the less I think she would be a good dog catcher, never mind VP.

I doubt the voters will be cheering for that use of our hard earned tax dollars.

Just announced

I'm very happy with Biden's pick for VP. Even though I was rooting for Dr. Susan Rice, I knew that Kamala Harris was probably the best pick. I back the Biden/Harris ticket 100%.

Of course you do. You'd back Jack the Ripper and his pick as long as they were Dems.

You should research Harris. Hell she was all over the news this weekend telling one and all that we the tax payer will be paying for sex change operations of those in Jail. According to her dumb ass the only reason they are in jail is because they don't know which sex they are. Never mind the crimes they committed.

The more I read about her, the less I think she would be a good dog catcher, never mind VP.

I doubt the voters will be cheering for that use of our hard earned tax dollars.
Nice post, thank you.

Forum List

Back