It’s Kamala Harris for VP

and to be fair, i don't know or care if she's black or not. 100% irrelevant to me. i'm pretty much sick and tired of all this being shoved in faces as if someones skin color matters more than their heart and compassion for others.

Jamaica itself is a nationality anyway, not a race so being from Jamaica has nothing to do with it really. most Jamaica's are considered black (78%) so maybe she is. but again, don't really care.

go to Jamaica and look for an employment card or gov benefits card and let me know if RACE is even a question. they don't care there from what i'm reading. they don't divide things out by race and demand equality between differences. that's an american PC thing the left loves to play to garner pity and both sides keep alive to keep people at odds.

however, the question is - what race is donald harris? wouldn't that be what would tell things overall? we know mother is indian so no black there we can trace back to.

but what we do know about him:

In the article, Harris explained the family’s Jamaican roots, writing:
My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).

so, they owned a plantation and slaves. not that big a deal, black people owned slaves at the time as well. (the horror!)

this was interesting. it's an essay from Donald.

" This early phase of interaction with my children came to an abrupt halt in 1972 when, after a hard-fought custody battle in the family court of Oakland, California, the context of the relationship was placed within arbitrary limits imposed by a court-ordered divorce settlement based on the false assumption by the State of California that fathers cannot handle parenting (especially in the case of this father, “a neegroe from da eyelans” was the Yankee stereotype, who might just end up eating his children for breakfast!). Nevertheless, I persisted, never giving up on my love for my children or reneging on my responsibilities as their father. "

so it would seem to me he's saying he's negro.

but again, i don't care. it's amazing the shit people will argue about.

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

She is a Feminazi. Did ya know that her Dad was descended from a SLAVE OWNER?

"Feminazi" huh...another dittohead who can't think for itself.
No. A Feminazi is those bitches who hate families ,hate WHITE men ,and think they are better. Ever seen a Female engineer? Or Architect?

Good grief, a fine example ^^^ of the butchering of the written English.
BFD--Ever seen a female architect or a female Engineer? Women can't do such work.

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits

She is a Feminazi. Did ya know that her Dad was descended from a SLAVE OWNER?

"Feminazi" huh...another dittohead who can't think for itself.
No. A Feminazi is those bitches who hate families ,hate WHITE men ,and think they are better. Ever seen a Female engineer? Or Architect?

Good grief, a fine example ^^^ of the butchering of the written English.
BFD--Ever seen a female architect or a female Engineer? Women can't do such work.
this is just fucking stupid.

Wrongwinger will need a crying towel when she is not the Vp in 2021 and trump is elected which means we will hear his constant whining and butthurt of a globalist not getting elected again for another four years.Lol

Which is the norm for the dems these days
They have the perfect role models to follow don't they ?

1597431672688.png

HAHAHA... after 44 pages you go back to the OP so you can reply that no one cares?!?! Are you shitting me?!
You missed the point, no one gives a shit what you've "been hearing" it doesn't prove jack shit for your arguments here at the Forum. Yes I shitted you out and flushed you.

Which is the norm for the dems these days
They have the perfect role models to follow don't they ?

View attachment 374974
Indeed. I always said as you Well know,both parties are equally corrupt and one in the same which for DECADES that WAS true until recently the Last few years where the dems have become worse with their Party being infiltrated from a certain unmentioned terrorist group so they are worse nowthan the GOP.

Indeed. I always said as you Well know,both parties are equally corrupt and one in the same which for DECADES that WAS true until recently the Last few years where the dems have become worse with their Party being infiltrated from a certain unmentioned terrorist group so they are worse nowthan the GOP.
One of the reasons folks voted for Trump is that he was not part of the DC swamp.

One of the reasons folks voted for Trump is that he was not part of the DC swamp.
Yeah he is a RINO different than the corrupt Evil GOP standard party which includes globalists as Romney,bush and Cheney who is in hell now. They all hate him sense he is not part of that group.those three names I mentioned are as bad as the dems and no differerent than them.

Go away troll,your kind always give Ammunition to the trump haters that hate trump for no reason at all even if they are lies about him by posting your bs propaganda the dems are corrupt but the republicans can do no wrong always i
Blatantly ignoring facts how evil the bush’s are and Romney as well,your kind hurts the case for people posting against the lies of the psychotic trump haters.

Go away troll,your kind always give Ammunition to the trump haters that hate trump for no reason at all even if they are lies about him by posting your bs propaganda the dems are corrupt but the republicans can do no wrong always i
Blatantly ignoring facts how evil the bush’s are and Romney as well,your kind hurts the case for people posting against the lies of the psychotic trump haters.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. You haz it!

Forum List

Back