It’s Kamala Harris for VP

Not really... I’m always open to smart debate. But idiotic racist slurs are a waste of space, so yes I report that crap and have the mods clean it up. Take that crap to the taunting area if you want to act like a child
Kamala Harris is not Negro or African American yet, she has declared herself as 'black.' An otherwise meaningless reference to undefined skin color for the purpose of getting 'minority' votes.
Do you really think anybody is going to respect your opinions about this? Keep going after her for “declaring herself as black” it’s gonna get you real far!
How is truth "going to get me?"
I don’t know... how?
You're the one who made the claim, shit for brains.
I did. An you apparently misunderstood. Can’t say I’m surprised
Explain it to us.
There is nothing to explain it’s pretty simple. You’re not going to get far trying to make a stink claiming that Kamala isn’t black. It’s an idiotic talking point. But that’s never stopped you in the past so carry on if you must.

Why do always have to label?
I didn't label anyone anything. Settle down.
I meant to write "we"...it is annoying.

Not you, my bad.
Gotcha. Makes more sense, now.

And if you are wondering why we label, it's historical context. We are only one generation removed from black people being treated, under the law, as subhumans. We are a fairly racist country with a very racist past.

Why do always have to label?
I didn't label anyone anything. Settle down.
I meant to write "we"...it is annoying.

Not you, my bad.
Gotcha. Makes more sense, now.

And if you are wondering why we label, it's historical context. We are only one generation removed from black people being treated, under the law, as subhumans. We are a fairly racist country with a very racist past.
So when do we stop? another generation. My kids could not care less about skin color.

There is nothing to explain it’s pretty simple. You’re not going to get far trying to make a stink claiming that Kamala isn’t black. It’s an idiotic talking point. But that’s never stopped you in the past so carry on if you must.
In your view, what qualifies Ms. Harris as a black woman?

White Supremacists? Seriously
Absolutely. You don't have to take my word for it. You can read what our intelligence agencies are saying. Or you can fool yourself and pretend protest-related violence in 3 or 4 cities on a night when there are 100s of cities with protests outshines right wing terrorism. If that helps you sleep.

Absolutely. You don't have to take my word for it. You can read what our intelligence agencies are saying. Or you can fool yourself and pretend protest-related violence in 3 or 4 cities on a night when there are 100s of cities with protests outshines right wing terrorism. If that helps you sleep.
When was the last RW terror attack?

My name is not google. If you are truly interested in the right wing domestic threat, go read up. Or don't. Btw, the answer is last spring.

My name is not google. If you are truly interested in the right wing domestic threat, go read up. Or don't. Btw, the answer is last spring.
So it has been a year, meanwhile the Left burns Minneapolis, Portland, NYC and Chicago? I see. OK.

In your view, what qualifies Ms. Harris as a black woman?
Her appearance and heritage. This is the dumbest debate I’ve been in in a while

BIG mistake. Progressives HATE her because of her record as AG putting small time dealers away for a long time etc. Great for Trump BAD for democrats.
Progressives hate her. So do you think they are going to vote for Trump? Haha, think about it
Nope. I think they will do what they did in 16. Vote Green Party or stay home for the most part.
I don’t agree. The hatred for Trump runs too deep. They will vote. Plus are you hearing trumps talking point attacks?! She’s left of Bernie now. The most progressive member of the senate.

The nominee was always going to be a Chicom slut or a Chicom peterphile.

BIG mistake. Progressives HATE her because of her record as AG putting small time dealers away for a long time etc. Great for Trump BAD for democrats.
Progressives hate her. So do you think they are going to vote for Trump? Haha, think about it
Nope. I think they will do what they did in 16. Vote Green Party or stay home for the most part.
I don’t agree. The hatred for Trump runs too deep. They will vote. Plus are you hearing trumps talking point attacks?! She’s left of Bernie now. The most progressive member of the senate.

The nominee was always going to be a Chicom slut or a Chicom peterphile.
I really don’t think I could give any less of a shit about yourself opinions on the matter.

Her appearance and heritage. This is the dumbest debate I’ve been in in a while
Kamala has a light complexion and is the daughter of a Jamacian and East Indian. None of which is considered to be 'black' so what makes you think she is black? Bone structure, facial features? (you know like the Nazis used to use to categorize 'Jewishness') OR BISS (Because I Say So)

Forum List

Back