It’s Kamala Harris for VP

White Supremacists? Seriously
Absolutely. You don't have to take my word for it. You can read what our intelligence agencies are saying. Or you can fool yourself and pretend protest-related violence in 3 or 4 cities on a night when there are 100s of cities with protests outshines right wing terrorism. If that helps you sleep.
When was the last RW terror attack?
I doubt this was the latest, but it was recent...

It sucks but a pittance when compared to what we are seeing in Seattle, Minneapolis, Portland, NYC and Chicago daily. Sorry. Result is what you see below:

There's nothing in that video about them being attacked. They cite crime going back to January and a recent defunding of police amid CHOP and other crimes.
They are nervous that their business won’t have the protection from law enforcement so they are closing. Doubt they will be the last.

Looking at it from someone who is voting for Trump, Harris was the strongest pick. The stuff that killed her in primary won’t be even discussed in the generals. She is a former AG and knows how to spin and present an argument. She was a good pick.

However, people don’t vote for the VP and Biden’s dementia is a real thing that he can’t hide. He is also a horrible candidate despite the dementia.

We need to thank our lucky stars Harris is not at the top of the ticket!
President Trump and the GOP need to put out Campaign Ads saying do you want her to possibly be President in one or two years :smoke: I think Senile Joe and Kamala will take a bad beating on November 3rd:smoke:
I think they should stay away from that. Now that Dementia Joe is showing why he deserves that name many leftist have buyer’s remorse. Many would welcome Harris at the top.

So it has been a year
"Last spring" ended about 7 weeks ago.
You meant this past spring. My bad.
Right. And regardless of how either of us feel about the criminal rioters, surely we agree this country is regressing on race relations. The racists have been emboldened by what they see as a more receptive environment. Maybe they are delusional, and maybe they aren't. But it is what is happening.

So it has been a year
Right. And regardless of how either of us feel about the criminal rioters, surely we agree this country is regressing on race relations. The racists have been emboldened by what they see as a more receptive environment. Maybe they are delusional, and maybe they aren't. But it is what is happening.
They were emboldened under Obama. I never saw so much anti Jew rhetoric as I did under him. The white racists were angry that we elected a black president but the Democrats decided to blame all white people so it created even more vitriol. I have never been a racist. I am a son of immigrants. None of us ever owned slaves. Being lumped together with racists from Arkansas is insulting.

They were emboldened under Obama.
I don't disagree, except i think they just became more angry and then found each other on the internet. And it continued under trump, and even more so. They obviously had a moment when they saw a smilin' uppity darkie who was better than them in nearly every possible way was about to become their president.

So as you can see...lots of work left to do.

Not really... I’m always open to smart debate. But idiotic racist slurs are a waste of space, so yes I report that crap and have the mods clean it up. Take that crap to the taunting area if you want to act like a child
Kamala Harris is not Negro or African American yet, she has declared herself as 'black.' An otherwise meaningless reference to undefined skin color for the purpose of getting 'minority' votes.
Do you really think anybody is going to respect your opinions about this? Keep going after her for “declaring herself as black” it’s gonna get you real far!
How is truth "going to get me?"
I don’t know... how?
You're the one who made the claim, shit for brains.
I did. An you apparently misunderstood. Can’t say I’m surprised
Explain it to us.
There is nothing to explain it’s pretty simple. You’re not going to get far trying to make a stink claiming that Kamala isn’t black. It’s an idiotic talking point. But that’s never stopped you in the past so carry on if you must.
Biden chose her is because she is supposedly black. All the Dims are saying that makes her a great choice.

If being black is a plus, then proving she isn't black is minus. You can't have it both ways.

You only proved that you're a two-faced irrational moron.

So it has been a year
They were emboldened under Obama. I never saw so much anti Jew rhetoric as I did under him. The white racists were angry that we elected a black president but the Democrats decided to blame all white people so it created even more vitriol. I have never been a racist. I am a son of immigrants. None of us ever owned slaves. Being lumped together with racists from Arkansas is insulting.
The only racist I know is my older brother. He used to go around talking about n****rs all the time, but he's a liberal Democrat! He voted for Obama!

I don't disagree, except i think they just became more angry and then found each other on the internet. And it continued under trump, and even more so. They obviously had a moment when they saw a smilin' uppity darkie who was better than them in nearly every possible way was about to become their president.

All you're doing is calling every patriotic American in this country a racist. You're a sleazy slime piece of shit.

Her appearance and heritage. This is the dumbest debate I’ve been in in a while
Kamala has a light complexion and is the daughter of a Jamacian and East Indian. None of which is considered to be 'black' so what makes you think she is black? Bone structure, facial features? (you know like the Nazis used to use to categorize 'Jewishness') OR BISS (Because I Say So)
It's convenient for Democrats for her to be black.

Democrat "logic:"

It would be nice if it were true.​
Therefore, it is true.​

You cannot force someone not to be racist. What kind of work? Being a Jew, I never try to make someone not hate Jews. What’s the point?

BIG mistake. Progressives HATE her because of her record as AG putting small time dealers away for a long time etc. Great for Trump BAD for democrats.
Progressives hate her. So do you think they are going to vote for Trump? Haha, think about it
Nope. I think they will do what they did in 16. Vote Green Party or stay home for the most part.
I don’t agree. The hatred for Trump runs too deep. They will vote. Plus are you hearing trumps talking point attacks?! She’s left of Bernie now. The most progressive member of the senate.

The nominee was always going to be a Chicom slut or a Chicom peterphile.
I really don’t think I could give any less of a shit about yourself opinions on the matter.
Sure you do. That's why you responded to his post.

There is nothing to explain it’s pretty simple. You’re not going to get far trying to make a stink claiming that Kamala isn’t black. It’s an idiotic talking point. But that’s never stopped you in the past so carry on if you must.
In your view, what qualifies Ms. Harris as a black woman?
Her appearance and heritage. This is the dumbest debate I’ve been in in a while
Her heritage is East Indian, not black, you fucking moron.

White Supremacists? Seriously
Absolutely. You don't have to take my word for it. You can read what our intelligence agencies are saying. Or you can fool yourself and pretend protest-related violence in 3 or 4 cities on a night when there are 100s of cities with protests outshines right wing terrorism. If that helps you sleep.
The same intelligence agencies who tried to stage a coup against Trump?

And the Communist Democratic MSM will scream RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA and encourage Antifa and BLM to start the Civil War.
And they will.
And it'll end just like the last one did for the democrats: total loss.
You all mean the race war Obama already started beyond 4 years ago ??? That's exactly what we are seeing the result of sadly enough today. He was a super racist because he was so influential in an inticing racist way, and worse without it being identified as such. He took advantage of his position in order to fuel a personal agenda for transformation that nobody cared about, but then with his lifetime traumatized mind he forced it anyway on a nation that knew better about such things.

It's convenient for Democrats for her to be black.

Democrat "logic:"

It would be nice if it were true.Therefore, it is true.
Yep...What's funny: At the VP news conference today she said her parents are Jamaican and East Indian. At the same damn time the resident idiot here insisted she is black.

Forum List

Back