It’s Kamala Harris for VP

Her appearance and heritage. This is the dumbest debate I’ve been in in a while
Kamala has a light complexion and is the daughter of a Jamacian and East Indian. None of which is considered to be 'black' so what makes you think she is black? Bone structure, facial features? (you know like the Nazis used to use to categorize 'Jewishness') OR BISS (Because I Say So)
Haha, oh is that right?? Not considered to be black?? Ok glad your being an authority on the matter. Keep spreading the word!

Haha, oh is that right?? Not considered to be black?? Ok glad your being an authority on the matter. Keep spreading the word!
I asked you what, in your opinion, qualifies Ms. Harris to be black. You are the one labeling her so let's have it. Somehow you seem not to be able to explain yourself very well.

Looking at it from someone who is voting for Trump, Harris was the strongest pick. The stuff that killed her in primary won’t be even discussed in the generals. She is a former AG and knows how to spin and present an argument. She was a good pick.

However, people don’t vote for the VP and Biden’s dementia is a real thing that he can’t hide. He is also a horrible candidate despite the dementia.

We need to thank our lucky stars Harris is not at the top of the ticket!

1597263961001.png

I asked you what, in your opinion, qualifies Ms. Harris to be black. You are the one labeling her so let's have it. Somehow you seem not to be able to explain yourself very well.
I already answered your question... you can use your eyes or you can use her heritage. Either way you also have to use your brain which apparently you didn’t bring with you today

Looking at it from someone who is voting for Trump, Harris was the strongest pick. The stuff that killed her in primary won’t be even discussed in the generals. She is a former AG and knows how to spin and present an argument. She was a good pick.

However, people don’t vote for the VP and Biden’s dementia is a real thing that he can’t hide. He is also a horrible candidate despite the dementia.

We need to thank our lucky stars Harris is not at the top of the ticket!
President Trump and the GOP need to put out Campaign Ads saying do you want her to possibly be President in one or two years :smoke: I think Senile Joe and Kamala will take a bad beating on November 3rd:smoke:

What if she said she was green?
She wouldn't.
The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States in the 20th century. It asserted that any person with even one ancestor of black ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro or colored in historical terms).

What if she said she was green?
She wouldn't.
The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States in the 20th century. It asserted that any person with even one ancestor of black ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro or colored in historical terms).
Bullshit, Harris is a Democrat lefty and, as we have seen, they will tell any lie for political purposes. So, what 'color' is 'black blood?'

White Supremacists? Seriously
Absolutely. You don't have to take my word for it. You can read what our intelligence agencies are saying. Or you can fool yourself and pretend protest-related violence in 3 or 4 cities on a night when there are 100s of cities with protests outshines right wing terrorism. If that helps you sleep.
When was the last RW terror attack?
I doubt this was the latest, but it was recent...

Biden had no choice. The hardcore Lefties had him by the balls and he had to do what they wanted.

Hopefully she's black enough, hopefully this works.

What a fucked up moment.
She is an Indian, not black.
She gets to be both. Sorry, not up to you.
Just saying what her mom and dad was, I live in the real world.
LOL

By "real world," you mean where an innocent photo Bill Clinton took with an adult woman on Ron Burkle's plane, in your "real world," became a photo of Bill Clinton with an underaged girl on Jeffrey Epstein's plane?

I'm confident you don't know that the "real world" is.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Absolutely. You don't have to take my word for it. You can read what our intelligence agencies are saying. Or you can fool yourself and pretend protest-related violence in 3 or 4 cities on a night when there are 100s of cities with protests outshines right wing terrorism. If that helps you sleep.

It sucks but a pittance when compared to what we are seeing in Seattle, Minneapolis, Portland, NYC and Chicago daily. Sorry. Result is what you see below:

It sucks but a pittance when compared to what we are seeing in Seattle, Minneapolis, Portland, NYC and Chicago daily. Sorry. Result is what you see below:

There's nothing in that video about them being attacked. They cite crime going back to January and a recent defunding of police amid CHOP and other crimes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back