It’s Kamala Harris for VP

progressive members of the Democratic party have criticized what they see as a tough prosecutorial record and say a Biden-Harris ticket does little to move them to the polls.

HAHA! Great pick Joe! Someone the progressives HATE!
That is why she was a very good choice. It will be hard to nail Biden as soft on crime when his nominee was a tough prosecutor.
The left wants to defund the police.

Not totally defund - just redirect some funds to better fight racial injustice.

The same way Trump de-funded the military, when he diverted a portion of its appropriations to pay for his vanity wall (by declaring a phony emergency).
The flood of Illegal Aliens is a fucking emergency :mad: :icon_rolleyes:

Nothing says 'rapid response' quite like a project that will take years, or decades, to complete.

Spits the idiot who injected a non-economic indicator into a conversation adults were having about the economy.
icon_rolleyes.gif
By definition, no conversation you're participating in is "adult".
You haven't the intellectual capacity to perform at that level.
Again, spits the idiot who didn't know the stock market is not an economic indicator.
icon_rolleyes.gif

BIG mistake. Progressives HATE her because of her record as AG putting small time dealers away for a long time etc. Great for Trump BAD for democrats.
Progressives hate her. So do you think they are going to vote for Trump? Haha, think about it
Nope. I think they will do what they did in 16. Vote Green Party or stay home for the most part.

Again, spits the idiot who didn't know the stock market is not an economic indicator.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Little snowflake faun got triggered and had to report. Try smarter next time, fool.

The stock market has traditionally been viewed as an indicator or "predictor" of the economy.
https://digitalcommons.iwu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1071&context=econ_honproj#:~:text=The stock market has traditionally,prices suggest future economic growth.
View attachment 374180
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, we're in a recession.

... the leading economic indicator is GDP. It's at negative negative 33%, an all time low.

... unemployment is another leading economic indicator. Real unemployment is at 18%, the highest since the Great Depression.

... and inflation is another leading economic indicator. It's averaged 0.7% during this recession, 65% below the level of healthy inflation and flirting with deflation.

But the stock market is rising despite that horrid economic data.

Thanks for proving you don't have a fucking clue what an economic indicator is. :cuckoo:

BIG mistake. Progressives HATE her because of her record as AG putting small time dealers away for a long time etc. Great for Trump BAD for democrats.
Progressives hate her. So do you think they are going to vote for Trump? Haha, think about it
Nope. I think they will do what they did in 16. Vote Green Party or stay home for the most part.
I don’t agree. The hatred for Trump runs too deep. They will vote. Plus are you hearing trumps talking point attacks?! She’s left of Bernie now. The most progressive member of the senate.

Not really... I’m always open to smart debate. But idiotic racist slurs are a waste of space, so yes I report that crap and have the mods clean it up. Take that crap to the taunting area if you want to act like a child
Kamala Harris is not Negro or African American yet, she has declared herself as 'black.' An otherwise meaningless reference to undefined skin color for the purpose of getting 'minority' votes.
Do you really think anybody is going to respect your opinions about this? Keep going after her for “declaring herself as black” it’s gonna get you real far!
How is truth "going to get me?"

Not really... I’m always open to smart debate. But idiotic racist slurs are a waste of space, so yes I report that crap and have the mods clean it up. Take that crap to the taunting area if you want to act like a child
Kamala Harris is not Negro or African American yet, she has declared herself as 'black.' An otherwise meaningless reference to undefined skin color for the purpose of getting 'minority' votes.
Do you really think anybody is going to respect your opinions about this? Keep going after her for “declaring herself as black” it’s gonna get you real far!
I don’t know... how?

They probably won't vote. For Trump or anyone else either.
Keep wishing. U underestimate the distain that progressives have for Trump
how could we? you remind us every 11 seconds

on slow days

I don’t agree. The hatred for Trump runs too deep. They will vote. Plus are you hearing trumps talking point attacks?! She’s left of Bernie now. The most progressive member of the senate.
Kamala will be whatever the far-left and the Democrat party tell her to be. Just like Biden. They are the ugly fruit of TDSers.

progressive members of the Democratic party have criticized what they see as a tough prosecutorial record and say a Biden-Harris ticket does little to move them to the polls.

HAHA! Great pick Joe! Someone the progressives HATE!
That is why she was a very good choice. It will be hard to nail Biden as soft on crime when his nominee was a tough prosecutor.
The left wants to defund the police.

Not totally defund - just redirect some funds to better fight racial injustice.

The same way Trump de-funded the military, when he diverted a portion of its appropriations to pay for his vanity wall (by declaring a phony emergency).
The flood of Illegal Aliens is a fucking emergency :mad: :icon_rolleyes:

Nothing says 'rapid response' quite like a project that will take years, or decades, to complete.
It would have been done already if not for Dim obstruction.

I don’t know... how?
You're the one who made the claim, shit for brains.

I don’t know... how?
I did. An you apparently misunderstood. Can’t say I’m surprised

I don’t know... how?
I did. An you apparently misunderstood. Can’t say I’m surprised
Explain it to us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back