Its interesting the “Whistleblowers” on Trump did not have their lives in danger, but the Biden ones do

Of course -

And the FBI had a duty to tell the FISA court, not only can we not verify the authenticity of it - it was financed by the Candidates direct political opposition.
The Court would still be laughing.

The FBI also offered $1 million to verify the dossier contents ... and it could NOT be verified ... because it was a HILLARY HOAX.

** The 'world's most revered investigative agency' offering $1 million tax payer-funded dollars to verify the validity of the Hillary Hoax to 'get Trump' ....

... while whistleblowers from multiple US govt agencies are stepping forward to testify against the Bidens, the FBI, the DOJ, IRS, etc...

...and THEY aren't being offered $1 million to do so. Instead,they are being illegally retaliated against, intimidated, threatened, and suspended for over a year without pay.

Nothing to see here, right snowflakes, bots, and trolls?!

Again, corrupt, criminal, partisan Democrats are not even trying to hide what they are doing.

The FBI also offered $1 million to verify the dossier contents ... and it could NOT be verified ... because it was a HILLARY HOAX.

** The 'world's most revered investigative agency' offering $1 million tax payer-funded dollars to verify the validity of the Hillary Hoax to 'get Trump' ....

... while whistleblowers from multiple US govt agencies are stepping forward to testify against the Bidens, the FBI, the DOJ, IRS, etc...

...and THEY aren't being offered $1 million to do so. Instead,they are being illegally retaliated against, intimidated, threatened, and suspended for over a year without pay.

Again, corrupt, criminal, partisan Democrats are not even trying to hide what they are doing.

The real issue is that they don't have to.
The Democrat Media will protect them and redirect the narrative back where they need it to be.
They have so brainwashed the Cult members that the Democrats can do whatever they want with impunity.

Fascinating.

Tara Reade, a lifelong scammer who was heaping praise on Russia even before she accused Biden, now accepts an invitiation to live a life of luxury in Russia ...

... and the Trump cult traitors _still_ try to deny that she was a Russian asset the whole time.

Trump cult treason truly is limitless.

Fascinating.

Tara Reade, a lifelong scammer who was heaping praise on Russia even before she accused Biden, now accepts an invitiation to live a life of luxury in Russia ...

... and the Trump cult traitors _still_ try to deny that she was a Russian asset the whole time.

Trump cult treason truly is limitless.

They have so brainwashed the Cult members that the Democrats can do whatever they want with impunity.

The Trump cult losers are now all so proud about rejecting reality.

Trump cult loser, do you deny that Tara Reade ran off to Russia?

Do you deny that she was heaping praise on Russia even before her fake accusations?

Do you deny she's been a lifelong scammer?

Do you deny her story was laughable crap, contracticted by the actual evidence?

Just what specific part of reality triggered you so hard here?

The Trumpsters trying so desperately to turn Joe Biden -- of all freakin' people -- into a cross between Satan and Don Corleone has been one of the funnier parts of this whole bizarre period.

:rolleyes:
It is pretty difficult to make the case that Quid Pro has the mental acuity to fit that character.

Which would make MAGA's tactics even MORE silly. But not surprising.
I am reminded of the way the usual suspects went after W. They simultaneously claimed he was an absolute dolt AND plotted 9/11 and the military response to it. In the case of Quid Pro, it's sadly obvious that he's merely a puppet, incapable of planning and executing the evil we see unfolding. Of course, he COULD just be blindly striking out without considering impacts like he did when he was inaugurated. That would have similar results to what we're seeing unfold.

I am reminded of the way the usual suspects went after W. They simultaneously claimed he was an absolute dolt AND plotted 9/11 and the military response to it. In the case of Quid Pro, it's sadly obvious that he's merely a puppet, incapable of planning and executing the evil we see unfolding. Of course, he COULD just be blindly striking out without considering impacts like he did when he was inaugurated. That would have similar results to what we're seeing unfold.
Obvious to you, sure. And evil. Real evil. Okay.

Obvious to you, sure. And evil. Real evil. Okay.
Where do you fall on the choices? Is Quid Pro a dolt who shakes hands with the air and gets lost between Marine One and the White House door, or is he an evil mastermind, cleverly moving world powers to further enrich himself at the cost of freedom?

Where do you fall on the choices? Is Quid Pro a dolt who shakes hands with the air and gets lost between Marine One and the White House door, or is he an evil mastermind, cleverly moving world powers to further enrich himself at the cost of freedom?
Those are the only two choices in your mind? Your world has become that binary for you? Really?

I think he's a pretty standard lifelong politician. I don't have much use for them, and I don't have much faith in them. I think he's too old to be President, and the only reason he is, is because of the awful, mentally ill person he was running against. He is mediocre on his best day. He's done a decent job, all things considered, for a politician. I rate him "meh".

I can't imagine going through life seeing things in such simple, stark, dark contrast. Yikes.

Those are the only two choices in your mind? Your world has become that binary for you? Really?

I think he's a pretty standard lifelong politician. I don't have much use for them, and I don't have much faith in them. I think he's too old to be President, and the only reason he is, is because of the awful, mentally ill person he was running against. He is mediocre on his best day. He's done a decent job, all things considered, for a politician. I rate him "meh".

I can't imagine going through life seeing things in such simple, stark, dark contrast. Yikes.
Basically, that's saying he's not in control. Likewise, I can't imagine going through life buying the hysteria surrounding his opponent, said hysteria that surfaced from the moment it became clear that he had sent Hillary into retirement.

But, such is the state of political discourse today, where you can't even say, "Hey, wait a minute, that's not fair or accurate" without being accused of the wildest things imaginable.

He's the same dolt that he has been for 50 years in the public eye.

If you count the string pulling and obstruction that Obama did 2017 thru 2020 we are effectively looking at the 4th Obama term.

The dossier can't be proven or disproven, Super Duper. Sounds just like the Orange pervert though...

Indeed. She's an open Russian agent, yet the Trump cultists still love her.

To be a Trump cultist is to be a traitor to the USA.

Her story was taken very seriously and examined in detail. It was found to be full of holes and contradicted by the evidence.

We're moral and consistent. You're a Putinsucking liar, and a really bad one.
You are engaging in projection !

Forum List

Back