It's in the Lords hands

Yeah let's. It usually is a sign of a buoyant economy. It never happened under Trump.
It should have but Trump beat Powell over the head...
The main factor is if enough people are employed and pay taxes to keep up the loose money supply.

This is who is behind Ukraine.

Good vs. Evil and Evil is being brought out into the daylight

CrusaderFrank God wouldn't do that to us. God is all knowing, all merciful and all powerful. God created Lucifer knowing everything that would happen. To say God doesn't know this is to limit God.

To say God will harm innocent people means that God is not all merciful. To say that the question of God vs. Satan is a "battle" is to limit both God's knowledge and power. Therefore you are wrong.

Not sure what you read but it wasn't my OP.

I was thinking more of comparing our experience to the Israelites fleeing Egypt with Pharaoh in pursuit. Many Israelites probably thought Pharaoh was winning too at some point.

I was having a heated political argument with Mrs. Crusader. didn't see the pothole and got a nasty flat. Pulled over, settled down and realized the argument was unnecessary. Totally unnecessary.

While calling aroud to see which local dealer carried these specific tires, I had an insight/revelation that we're witnessing the Last Battle of Good vs. Evil in this cycle.

My arguments - here at USMB, are foolish because whats playing out has to unfurl and will come to a cataclysmic end - all outside of my actions and thoughts. The Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, he is directing all the world's players now. He is bringing Evil to the surface.

We are witnessing a Bible story unfold. Living through it. It's all up to Hashem.

There will be a supernova

You're right on CF. It does no good to argue with someone who is unable to open their eyes to hear. It's something to be here on this Earth at this specific time to watch it unfold.

I was having a heated political argument with Mrs. Crusader. didn't see the pothole and got a nasty flat. Pulled over, settled down and realized the argument was unnecessary. Totally unnecessary.

While calling aroud to see which local dealer carried these specific tires, I had an insight/revelation that we're witnessing the Last Battle of Good vs. Evil in this cycle.

My arguments - here at USMB, are foolish because whats playing out has to unfurl and will come to a cataclysmic end - all outside of my actions and thoughts. The Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, he is directing all the world's players now. He is bringing Evil to the surface.

We are witnessing a Bible story unfold. Living through it. It's all up to Hashem.

There will be a supernova
Not sure what you read but it wasn't my OP.

I was thinking more of comparing our experience to the Israelites fleeing Egypt with Pharaoh in pursuit. Many Israelites probably thought Pharaoh was winning too at some point.
I read this.

You are a liar and cannot show the evidence support that.
Scirnce has never wasted a minute giving any kudos
To your silly god. There is no god and no reason to have one. Its all explained.

Unless you have evidence that the fate of the earth is predetermined and not including some secret message you got from you silly god, I'm calling that a lie also

You worship science. That is your little god.

LordBrownTrout

God created the Universe and all of it's qualities. To study the Universe is to study the divine. To hate the laws of the Universe and the study of the divine is to hate God and embrace Satan.

Do you embrace Satan, "Lord"? Your username indicates you believe you are equal to God.

No, I made it as kind of a joke. I do like flyfishing for browns but the name was a reference back to the period of our revolution ie lord cornwallis......a spoof of the nobility and aristocracy of the british crown.

That aside, I am a geologist but I know that it was all created by God.

No, I made it as kind of a joke. I do like flyfishing for browns but the name was a reference back to the period of our revolution ie lord cornwallis......a spoof of the nobility and aristocracy of the british crown.

That aside, I am a geologist but I know that it was all created by God.
LOL An aristocratic asshole is always good to ridicule. Any person who thinks they are above man's law, much less God's, is a person who should be ridiculed by all.

The people who deny science are denying the Universe God created. Is there any doubt that God created light? Gravity? All the properties of our Universe?

LOL An aristocratic asshole is always good to ridicule. Any person who thinks they are above man's law, much less God's, is a person who should be ridiculed by all.

The people who deny science are denying the Universe God created. Is there any doubt that God created light? Gravity? All the properties of our Universe?

There is no doubt.

Are you claiming Putin is a puppet?

You must either be ESL or the product of social promotion. When I went to public school, kids, like yourself, who could not read at grade level, had to repeat the grade. It would have done wonders for you

Father is so perfect that he created something so imperfect to know what imperfection is…

End of Days has been going on since the Golem Adam took his first breath and realized how demonic women can be and requesting Father to make him a woman less controlling than Lilith!

Is it truly the end or just the end of one story and the start of another?

Somethings, well almost everything, is beyond human understanding

Last edited:
You must either be ESL or the product of social promotion. When I went to public school, kids, like yourself, who could not read at grade level, had to repeat the grade. It would have done wonders for you
I have know idea what "ESL" represents but since your reply is 100% personal attack and 0% intellectual response to my post I'll assume it's you because you're either Especially Stupid Liar or Exceptionally Silly Loon. It could go either way.

Regardless, clearly you're a Putin fan. Your choice to make. I prefer freedom and the American Constitution.

5gmrkj.jpg

Forum List

Back