It's in the Lords hands

Golfing Gator this is what he does. Pretends to be "objective", launches pitiful little attacks, and then whines when people punch back.

Poor Mac.

Not sure why you keep addressing me. But since you did, let me ask you this.

If someone came on to this board and just read the post, do you think they would be able to tell the Christians from the pagans?

Not sure why you keep addressing me. But since you did, let me ask you this.

If someone came on to this board and just read the post, do you think they would be able to tell the Christians from the pagans?

Um, yes? Read my content on this thread?

The Lord is notoriously butter-fingered.
Father is so perfect that he created something so imperfect to know what imperfection is…

End of Days has been going on since the Golem Adam took his first breath and realized how demonic women can be and requesting Father to make him a woman less controlling than Lilith!

I was having a heated political argument with Mrs. Crusader. didn't see the pothole and got a nasty flat. Pulled over, settled down and realized the argument was unnecessary. Totally unnecessary.

While calling aroud to see which local dealer carried these specific tires, I had an insight/revelation that we're witnessing the Last Battle of Good vs. Evil in this cycle.

My arguments - here at USMB, are foolish because whats playing out has to unfurl and will come to a cataclysmic end - all outside of my actions and thoughts. The Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, he is directing all the world's players now. He is bringing Evil to the surface.

We are witnessing a Bible story unfold. Living through it. It's all up to Hashem.

There will be a supernova
Is it truly the end or just the end of one story and the start of another?

Um, yes? Read my content on this thread?

Well yes, they would know that you claim to be a Christian, but would they be able to tell that from your other postings. Do your post on here display the Fruits of the Spirit? Other than your claims of Christianity, are your post any different than those who do not make such a claim?

We are told we will know a Christian by their words and actions, not just by their claims of being one

Well yes, they would know that you claim to be a Christian, but would they be able to tell that from your other postings. Do your post on here display the Fruits of the Spirit? Other than your claims of Christianity, are your post any different than those who do not make such a claim?

We are told we will know a Christian by their words and actions, not just by their claims of being one

Unbelievers think that displaying "Fruits of the Spirit" means the Christian will dutifully retreat to the corner and either shut up completely or, better yet, chirp affirmations about all the evildoing around them.

THAT would be proper "Fruits of the Spirit" in modern American society. Yes?

ETA: Mac lobbed an accusation here of Christians lacking empathy. I didn't see it. Has anyone seen it? Mac?

There is a difference between being a Christian and Christians being used. And there is a good amount of evidence that over the decades they have been used and abused. To the point our nation is on a stupidity trek now. Moving in a direction to mass impoverishment makes people very impatient and less tolerant. And you Prog keep moving us to that with your economic and poetical agendas while playing Russian roulette with all of your social justice victories.

Additionally, you can read my posts where I said, with Bible verses, that my belief in God informs my teaching of EVERYTHING. Is that not more meaningful than simply saying "I'm a Christian?"

In our very, very feelings-based society, people do not like to debate facts and truth. That's too bad. Facts and truth matter--even if they temporarily hurt feelings.

CrusaderFrank God wouldn't do that to us. God is all knowing, all merciful and all powerful. God created Lucifer knowing everything that would happen. To say God doesn't know this is to limit God.

To say God will harm innocent people means that God is not all merciful. To say that the question of God vs. Satan is a "battle" is to limit both God's knowledge and power. Therefore you are wrong.

There is a difference between being a Christian and Christians being used. And there is a good amount of evidence that over the decades they have been used and abused. To the point our nation is on a stupidity trek now. Moving in a direction to mass impoverishment makes people very impatient and less tolerant. And you Prog keep moving us to that with your economic and poetical agendas while playing Russian roulette with all of your social justice victories.

Secularists to Christians:

SSM--shut up
Abortion--shut up
Men in women's sports--shut up
Gay issues addressed in elementary school--shut up
The breakdown of the American family--shut up

Ukraine--GO ENLIST
Poverty--FEED THE HUNGRY
Sickness--WHY AREN'T YOU VISITING THESE PEOPLE

etc, etc, etc.

Unbelievers think that displaying "Fruits of the Spirit" means the Christian will dutifully retreat to the corner and either shut up completely or, better yet, chirp affirmations about all the evildoing around them.

I am well versed in the Fruits of the Spirit. Do you think your post display them?

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control

THAT would be proper "Fruits of the Spirit" in modern American society. Yes?

Christians are told to do all things for the glory of God...do you think your post on here fit that command?

Have you actually read the Bible?

Additionally, you can read my posts where I said, with Bible verses, that my belief in God informs my teaching of EVERYTHING. Is that not more meaningful than simply saying "I'm a Christian?"

Yes you do say that, but do your post in general reflect it? Words vs actions sort of thing.

In our very, very feelings-based society, people do not like to debate facts and truth. That's too bad. Facts and truth matter--even if they temporarily hurt feelings.

That is what I am trying to do, you are the one going off of feelings here.

I am well versed in the Fruits of the Spirit. Do you think your post display them?

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control

Christians are told to do all things for the glory of God...do you think your post on here fit that command?

Do all my posts display them? Of course not. I wish they did. Alas, I'm far from perfect, and I hope and pray I'm always the first to admit this. I'm a sinner, in fact.

Yes you do say that, but do your post in general reflect it? Words vs actions sort of thing.

That is what I am trying to do, you are the one going off of feelings here.

I just said I am not perfect and some of my posts do not reflect the qualities of the Fruits of the Spirit. However, I do not, and never will, back down from the Truth. The truth is more important than temporary feelings. It's important to take care in how you handle truth, surely. But it's not loving or kind or good to keep telling people destructive lies, or half-truths, just because it feels good for a time.

Do all my posts display them? Of course not. I wish they did. Alas, I'm far from perfect, and I hope and pray I'm always the first to admit this. I'm a sinner, in fact.

Do any of your post display them is more of the question.

Also, Paul addressed this.... What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound?

I was having a heated political argument with Mrs. Crusader. didn't see the pothole and got a nasty flat. Pulled over, settled down and realized the argument was unnecessary. Totally unnecessary.

While calling aroud to see which local dealer carried these specific tires, I had an insight/revelation that we're witnessing the Last Battle of Good vs. Evil in this cycle.

My arguments - here at USMB, are foolish because whats playing out has to unfurl and will come to a cataclysmic end - all outside of my actions and thoughts. The Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, he is directing all the world's players now. He is bringing Evil to the surface.

We are witnessing a Bible story unfold. Living through it. It's all up to Hashem.

There will be a supernova
Arguments with the wife over politics are utterly meaningless and should be avoided.

Forum List

Back