It's happening all over, the "Dutch" Donald Trump

Met an Israel Arab Muslim today. He had served on the boarder patrol. For both sides, he said, and smiled.

Sounds like love at first sight.
Yes, thebawk, traitors like you would get along well.

Anti-Islamic hatred and bigotry and rhetoric has reached a new high. These people feel empowered by the rise of far right nationalist anti-immigrant rightwing parties in Europe and here. Historically, this had never ended well for the targeted minorities. It's ratcheted up to unbelievable levels with people calling for Muslims to be deported from the countries they are citizens of, their religion to be banned and their followers killed if they continue to follow that religion.

What about Islamic anti-West hatred and bigotry? How are non-Muslims faring in Islamic countries?

thebawk, no one cares how hurt you are or the other trumpensteens. You are going to have to deal with the solid majority that have little or no use for the trumpenfuhrer.

check out 'the killing of fahrkunda' if you to see a villiage of religious muslim men , women and children tear apart one of their fellow villagers for supposedly ripping a page from a 'koran' . They ended up killing her and burned her body in a ditch Hawk !!

Met an Israel Arab Muslim today. He had served on the boarder patrol. For both sides, he said, and smiled.

Anti-Islamic hatred and bigotry and rhetoric has reached a new high. These people feel empowered by the rise of far right nationalist anti-immigrant rightwing parties in Europe and here. Historically, this had never ended well for the targeted minorities. It's ratcheted up to unbelievable levels with people calling for Muslims to be deported from the countries they are citizens of, their religion to be banned and their followers killed if they continue to follow that religion.

What about Islamic anti-West hatred and bigotry? How are non-Muslims faring in Islamic countries?
That's your problem, not America's.

It is America's problem if you import those very people and make them citizens. America then slowly becomes a third world shithole. Then again, that's exactly what progressive turds like yourself want.

It is America's problem if you import those very people and make them citizens. America then slowly becomes a third world shithole. Then again, that's exactly what progressive turds like yourself want.
Some think you are right.

cc

You mean because there are some Muslims who hate non-Muslims we must engage in a broad-brush religious hatred of Islam in entirety? Is that what you are justifying?

cc

You mean because there are some Muslims who hate non-Muslims we must engage in a broad-brush religious hatred of Islam in entirety? Is that what you are justifying?
No, because most Muslims hate non-Muslims and wish to destroy Western society and replace it with an Islamic one.

The only good Muslims are non-practicing ones, or dead ones.

cc

No, because most Muslims hate non-Muslims and wish to destroy Western society and replace it with an Islamic one.

Funny thing that. People like you keep saying "most Muslims" but you can never come up with any meaningful statistics.

Am I to assume from this statement you support killing all practicing Muslims?

cc

No, because most Muslims hate non-Muslims and wish to destroy Western society and replace it with an Islamic one. The only good Muslims are non-practicing ones, or dead ones.
Those assertions are only your beliefs and revelations of your cognitive dissonance. You can't prove them. Move along, theBawk.

cc

Funny thing that. People like you keep saying "most Muslims" but you can never come up with any meaningful statistics.

Meaningful statistics? How about look at the Middle East and the level of attacks in the west by Islamic Nazi terrorists. Use common sense.

cc

Meaningful statistics? How about look at the Middle East and the level of attacks in the west by Islamic Nazi terrorists. Use common sense.

So we should kill all Muslims? Fuck you. And I say that very softly but very firmly.

Last edited by a moderator:
cc

No, because most Muslims hate non-Muslims and wish to destroy Western society and replace it with an Islamic one. The only good Muslims are non-practicing ones, or dead ones.
Those assertions are only your beliefs and revelations of your cognitive dissonance. You can't prove them. Move along, theBawk.

I don't have to prove them. Muslims prove it everyday with the non-stop violence in the Middle East and with every terror attack in the West.

Next time you meet a friendly Muslim, why don't you introduce yourself as a Jew and ask them how they feel about homosexuals while you're at it.

cc

I don't have to prove them. Muslims prove it everyday with the non-stop violence in the Middle East and with every terror attack in the West. Next time you meet a friendly Muslim, why don't you introduce yourself as a Jew and ask them how they feel about homosexuals while you're at it.
You do have to prove them. You sound as stupid as the haters in the twenties and thirties.

And you have Jews, amazingly, like yourself, Roudy, and Jroc sounding as stupidly.

Americans overwhelmingly will protect minorities from the likes of you.

cc

I don't have to prove them. Muslims prove it everyday with the non-stop violence in the Middle East and with every terror attack in the West. Next time you meet a friendly Muslim, why don't you introduce yourself as a Jew and ask them how they feel about homosexuals while you're at it.
You do have to prove them. You sound as stupid as the haters in the twenties and thirties.

And you have Jews, amazingly, like yourself, Roudy, and Jroc sounding as stupidly.

I don't have to do anything, fagboy. I won't waste my time and energy trying to convince morons like yourself that your pro-Islam Agenda will destroy America. You know it will and that is why you support Islam. You've picked your side and you are sticking with it. Folks like me that appreciate Western culture and wish to preserve it will fight against Islamists, while petulant children like you whine about it.

cc

I don't have to do anything, fagboy. I won't waste my time and energy trying to convince morons like yourself that your pro-Islam Agenda will destroy America. You know it will and that is why you support Islam. You've picked your side and you are sticking with it. Folks like me that appreciate Western culture and wish to preserve it will fight against Islamists, while petulant children like you whine about it.
I am pro civil liberties for all Americans who are going about their businesses and lives peacefully. I will help turn anyone like you acting out over to the police. You will not destroy America.

I am pro civil liberties for all Americans who are going about their businesses and lives peacefully. I will help turn anyone like you acting out over to the police. You will not destroy America.

So what do you do about "Americans" that want Sharia Law over the constitution? :alirulz:

cc

How about you give some actual numbers that indicate this represents "most Muslims" instead of emotional hyperbole?

cc

I don't have to prove them. Muslims prove it everyday with the non-stop violence in the Middle East and with every terror attack in the West.

Next time you meet a friendly Muslim, why don't you introduce yourself as a Jew and ask them how they feel about homosexuals while you're at it.

Muslim attitudes about LGBT are complex, far from universally anti-gay

In America, Muslims Are More Likely to Support Gay Marriage Than Evangelical Christians

Forum List

Back