It's happening all over, the "Dutch" Donald Trump

cc
You mean because there are some Muslims who hate non-Muslims we must engage in a broad-brush religious hatred of Islam in entirety? Is that what you are justifying?
No, because most Muslims hate non-Muslims and wish to destroy Western society and replace it with an Islamic one. The only good Muslims are non-practicing ones, or dead ones.
Those assertions are only your beliefs and revelations of your cognitive dissonance. You can't prove them. Move along, theBawk.

I don't have to prove them. Muslims prove it everyday with the non-stop violence in the Middle East and with every terror attack in the West. Next time you meet a friendly Muslim, why don't you introduce yourself as a Jew and ask them how they feel about homosexuals while you're at it.
You do have to prove them. You sound as stupid as the haters in the twenties and thirties.

And you have Jews, amazingly, like yourself, Roudy, and Jroc sounding as stupidly.

Americans overwhelmingly will protect minorities from the likes of you.

I don't have to do anything, fagboy. I won't waste my time and energy trying to convince morons like yourself that your pro-Islam Agenda will destroy America. You know it will and that is why you support Islam. You've picked your side and you are sticking with it. Folks like me that appreciate Western culture and wish to preserve it will fight against Islamists, while petulant children like you whine about it.

Muslims in America feel the same. Why are you attacking them?

So what do you do about "Americans" that want Sharia Law over the constitution? :alirulz:

I would charge them with treason and punish appropriately. That may be lining them against a wall and shooting them.

Those assertions are only your beliefs and revelations of your cognitive dissonance. You can't prove them. Move along, theBawk.

I don't have to prove them. Muslims prove it everyday with the non-stop violence in the Middle East and with every terror attack in the West. Next time you meet a friendly Muslim, why don't you introduce yourself as a Jew and ask them how they feel about homosexuals while you're at it.
You do have to prove them. You sound as stupid as the haters in the twenties and thirties.

And you have Jews, amazingly, like yourself, Roudy, and Jroc sounding as stupidly.

Americans overwhelmingly will protect minorities from the likes of you.

I don't have to do anything, fagboy. I won't waste my time and energy trying to convince morons like yourself that your pro-Islam Agenda will destroy America. You know it will and that is why you support Islam. You've picked your side and you are sticking with it. Folks like me that appreciate Western culture and wish to preserve it will fight against Islamists, while petulant children like you whine about it.
I am pro civil liberties for all Americans who are going about their businesses and lives peacefully. I will help turn anyone like you acting out over to the police. You will not destroy America.

So what do you do about "Americans" that want Sharia Law over the constitution? :alirulz:

How many Americans do?

cc
What about Islamic anti-West hatred and bigotry? How are non-Muslims faring in Islamic countries?

You mean because there are some Muslims who hate non-Muslims we must engage in a broad-brush religious hatred of Islam in entirety? Is that what you are justifying?
No, because most Muslims hate non-Muslims and wish to destroy Western society and replace it with an Islamic one.

The only good Muslims are non-practicing ones, or dead ones.

Funny thing that. People like you keep saying "most Muslims" but you can never come up with any meaningful statistics.

Am I to assume from this statement you support killing all practicing Muslims?

Meaningful statistics? How about look at the Middle East and the level of attacks in the west by Islamic Nazi terrorists. Use common sense.

How about you give some actual numbers that indicate this represents "most Muslims" instead of emotional hyperbole?
You know full well it's impossible to come up with numbers. That's an obfuscation. We know that violent Muslims are creating problems all over the place. Tolerant western civilizations have to deal with it somehow. How about offering a suggestion?

All I can figure is don't invite any more in unless they have a proven track record. It isn't the west's fault that Islam has never had a new testament. It's essentially guided by old testament style beliefs and as such interpretations can vary from fundamentalist to metaphorical. Even so I don't see orthodox Jews creating mayhem so something is fundamentally wrong.

We can't ignore it and we can't fix it. Your solution is ...?

cc
No, because most Muslims hate non-Muslims and wish to destroy Western society and replace it with an Islamic one.

Funny thing that. People like you keep saying "most Muslims" but you can never come up with any meaningful statistics.

Meaningful statistics? How about look at the Middle East and the level of attacks in the west by Islamic Nazi terrorists. Use common sense.

How about you give some actual numbers that indicate this represents "most Muslims" instead of emotional hyperbole?
You know full well it's impossible to come up with numbers. That's an obfuscation. We know that violent Muslims are creating problems all over the place. Tolerant western civilizations have to deal with it somehow. How about offering a suggestion?

All I can figure is don't invite any more in unless they have a proven track record. It isn't the west's fault that Islam has never had a new testament. It's essentially guided by old testament style beliefs and as such interpretations can vary from fundamentalist to metaphorical. Even so I don't see orthodox Jews creating mayhem so something is fundamentally wrong.

Pew Research Center has done a number of polls on Muslim opinions. So you make a claim that "most Muslims" hate non-Muslims and want to destroy western society and replace with an Islamic one and you can't come up with a single bit of evidence to support your claim. That's a cop-out.

"We can't ignore it and we can't fix it" - fix what specifically? What is YOUR solution to a problem that you can't even prove exists?

If you're talking specifically about the problem of extremism and terrorism - that's one thing. But you're not. You're talking about "most Muslims".

Pew Research Center has done a number of polls on Muslim opinions. So you make a claim that "most Muslims" hate non-Muslims and want to destroy western society and replace with an Islamic one and you can't come up with a single bit of evidence to support your claim. That's a cop-out.

"We can't ignore it and we can't fix it" - fix what specifically? What is YOUR solution to a problem that you can't even prove exists?

If you're talking specifically about the problem of extremism and terrorism - that's one thing. But you're not. You're talking about "most Muslims".
You have a reading disorder. I didn't make those claims. Go back up and read it again. So you have no answer to my question. No solution. Thanks a lot!

You have a reading disorder. I didn't make those claims. Go back up and read it again. So you have no answer to my question. No solution. Thanks a lot!

Good point. You jumped into a conversation with theHawk claiming data isn't available to support his claim.

What's your solution?

What do you view as the problem?

Are you supporting his claims?

No, they won't.
Yes they will. So far we have UK, US, Italy, and Netherlands.

More to come on the anti Islam wave. Stay tuned. It won't be a crusade in the classical sense of it, but it will indeed be a drive to preserve the cultural, historical, and religious identity of Europe.

There might even be a military component to it, where Western / European powers unite and turn a few Islamic strongholds into rubble.

History does indeed repeat itself.
Unless the European nations are willing to actually throw out most, if not all the Muslims who migrated into their nations, the Europeans are in a no-win situation.
Correct, they already fucked up and let way too many in without thinking about what they're doing.
-------------------------------------------- personally i think that the governments knew exactly what they were doing Roudy !!
The people fell for the feel goody self destructive leftist bullshit, without realizing the leadership was leading them over a cliff.

cc

------------------------------------------- yep , don't let any more muslims into the USA or the West , they have NO RIGHT to enter the USA or the West . Existing muslims , leave them alone till old age and time takes care of the problem .

No, they won't.

More to come on the anti Islam wave. Stay tuned. It won't be a crusade in the classical sense of it, but it will indeed be a drive to preserve the cultural, historical, and religious identity of Europe.

There might even be a military component to it, where Western / European powers unite and turn a few Islamic strongholds into rubble.

Unless the European nations are willing to actually throw out most, if not all the Muslims who migrated into their nations, the Europeans are in a no-win situation.
Correct, they already fucked up and let way too many in without thinking about what they're doing.
-------------------------------------------- personally i think that the governments knew exactly what they were doing Roudy !!
The people fell for the feel goody self destructive leftist bullshit, without realizing the leadership was leading them over a cliff.
--------------------------------------- also , the problem is that Westerners are stupid and narcissistic , materialistic , sex obsessed people that are messed up on alcohol , drugs and pro sports and entertainment . They don't recognize how good they things .

--------------------------------------- also , the problem is that Westerners are stupid and narcissistic , materialistic , sex obsessed people that are messed up on alcohol , drugs and pro sports and entertainment . They don't recognize how good they things .
--------------------------------------- The west has been that way a long, long time, Sur 'ismoe!

Forum List

Back