It's gonna be fun when we can sue Google, Twitter and other online groups for censorship

So are you in the class action or out?

Editing or moving a post makes the online site a publisher

So go right ahead and hide the post that embarrass Biden with the truth

CIAO
No website can be considered a publisher of content submitted by a user.
You apparently did not read the link, things change kid. Google is also under antitrust investigation and will soon be broken up, which suits me fine because I own the company anyway and will then own all the satellite stocks as well including the quantum computing section. What do you own
The law didn’t change.

I feel sorry for the people that still take Trump seriously when he says things like “maybe we will [sue]”.

CIAO

Don't you ever get tired of his incessant, constant whining?
The fucker has the mic 24/7 and now he's pissing because his hate speech is being banned on social media?
You're as big a baby as he is.
Waaah! Waaaaaaaah!

Hate speech = red triangle.

You are insane. Sue them to ground.
Sue them for what? Hurting your feelings?

Grow up.

For breaching a contract without a reason.

Also sue Washington compost for tortious interference.
Are you referring to the Terms or Service? You probably never read them.

So are you in the class action or out? Editing or moving a post makes the online site a publisher. CIAO
Don't you ever get tired of his incessant, constant whining? The fucker has the mic 24/7 and now he's pissing because his hate speech is being banned on social media? You're as big a baby as he is. Waaah! Waaaaaaaah!
Pretty typical for the Nazicons, but OP is just a troll trying to get under your skin and best ignored or mocked, not argued with.
It is true that it is best not to argue with me as one can only lose as you well know
A legend in your own mind, eh? :laughing0301:

CIAO

The fucker has the mic 24/7 and now he's pissing because his hate speech is being banned on social media?
Waaah! Waaaaaaaah!

Grow up.

You can't even spell it correctly. No faintest clue what you are talking about.

So are you in the class action or out? Editing or moving a post makes the online site a publisher. CIAO
Don't you ever get tired of his incessant, constant whining? The fucker has the mic 24/7 and now he's pissing because his hate speech is being banned on social media? You're as big a baby as he is. Waaah! Waaaaaaaah!
Pretty typical for the Nazicons, but OP is just a troll trying to get under your skin and best ignored or mocked, not argued with.
It is true that it is best not to argue with me as one can only lose as you well know
A legend in your own mind, eh? :laughing0301:
Ask the FBI...............................

CIAO

CIAO

Waaah! Waaaaaaaah!

Grow up.

You can't even spell it correctly. No faintest clue what you are talking about.
A simple autocorrect error.

You've never TOS have you? They’ll pull your posts off their servers anytime they want.

CIAO

Waaah! Waaaaaaaah!
Sorry, but that is like Radio Free Europe to half the population. These big behemouths need to be broken up like the Bell Telephone Company was.

CIAO

Good luck with that. Let us know how it turns out. In the meantime, I suggest if you don't like the decisions or behavior of a private organization (that can make its own rules), you're free to not visit their website, not read their material, or not have your money go to their cause (whatever that may be). Or, you could just start your own site. Flagging a post with a warning is not editing or censoring.

CIAO

Waaah! Waaaaaaaah!

Oh, PLEASE do. The loss will not only be publicly and financially humiliating for you, but I'll get to watch FakeBook's legal team rip you to pieces. Again, PLEASE do. :popcorn:

CIAO

Good luck with that. Let us know how it turns out. In the meantime, I suggest if you don't like the decisions or behavior of a private organization (that can make its own rules), you're free to not visit their website, not read their material, or not have your money go to their cause (whatever that may be). Or, you could just start your own site. Flagging a post with a warning is not editing or censoring.

The organization can not make its own rules, it has to abide by the law of the land. Further it has to abide by its own terms of service.

CIAO

The organization can not make its own rules, it has to abide by the law of the land. Further it has to abide by its own terms of service.

And I'm sure if you dove into their TOS, you'd find that they were within their right to flag the post. And yes, a privately run organization can make it's own rules. If you don't like it, find somewhere else to post or go start your own platform. Either way, stop bitching about it. :)

CIAO

And I'm sure if you dove into their TOS, you'd find that they were within their right to flag the post. And yes, a privately run organization can make it's own rules. If you don't like it, find somewhere else to post or go start your own platform. Either way, stop bitching about it. :)

What a load of bullshit.

No, an organization can not break the US law. It can not make arbitrary rules.

Censorship only involves the government, not private entities. Incidentally, Google is private, and others may set up their own, so there is no antitrust issue.

Censorship only involves the government, not private entities. Incidentally, Google is private, and others may set up their own, so there is no antitrust issue.

Legal advice from someone who can't run a lemonade stand was not requested.

Sadly, there will soon be MORE censorship starting in January as soon as President-elect Biden takes office.

Just as the Soviets used to literally "disappear" certain leaders from photographs, so, too, will the Dem media relegate former President Trump to the status of a non-person. One exception: If President Biden's Justice Department is able to get the former President indicted on some charge. Dems dream of seeing Mr. Trump do the perp walk.

CIAO

What a load of bullshit.

No, an organization can not break the US law. It can not make arbitrary rules.

None of them are breaking laws and yes, they can make arbitrary rules.

Forum List

Back