It's easy to be a leftist...

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
...when you don't have to live anywhere near the results of your vote.

I have a brother in law who is a left wing nut job. He lives in a small town about 50 miles west of Chicago. I went to his eldest son's HS graduation a few years back and was stunned to see the entire school was white bread and mayonnaise. Not a black or brown face in the whole crowd. Later, when my mother in law was very ill, my wife and I flew up there to visit her in the hospital. Unlike here in the south, the entire cleaning staff at that hospital was white. You go to a McDonald's, white people. 7-11? White people. I actually asked him if there were any black people in the whole town, he proudly talked about this one black guy he knows. One.

Even the people who cut grass and pick vegetables are legal citizens ffs.

So this brother in law has a son who is gay. This son won't talk to his patrnts, the liberal dad, because, so I believed, he was still unsure and confused.

Well my wife informs me that her brother is a huge homophobe.

This guy will vote Obama, Sanders, Hillary, but just don't let any of those people come into my neighborhood, Chicago, 50 miles away is ok, just not in my town.

I have a brother in law who is a left wing nut job. He lives in a small town about 50 miles west of Chicago. I went to his eldest son's HS graduation a few years back and was stunned to see the entire school was white bread and mayonnaise. Not a black or brown face in the whole crowd. Later, when my mother in law was very ill, my wife and I flew up there to visit her in the hospital. Unlike here in the south, the entire cleaning staff at that hospital was white. You go to a McDonald's, white people. 7-11? White people. I actually asked him if there were any black people in the whole town, he proudly talked about this one black guy he knows. One.

So this brother in law has a son who is gay. This son won't talk to his patrnts, the liberal dad, because, so I believed, he was still unsure and confused.

This guy will vote Obama, Sanders, Hillary, but just don't let any of those people come into my neighborhood, Chicago, 50 miles away is ok, just not in my town.
It's easy to be a rwnj in a rural area when your daddy willed you the farm. Don't cry about us liberals. We are important to democracy.

Churchill

I am one who thinks there is a mountain of prophetic truth in the song, There Will Always Be an England, and one reason I so firmly believe this is that the English have learned that a determined minority party is just as important in a period of national crisis as a determining majority party. In fact, England has seldom emerged from any great war with the same leadership with which she entered it. Churchill, himself, is today's Prime Minister of England because of the critical opposition which he and his fellows laid against the policies of Chamberlain. As the ivy climbs the tallest wall by clinging to its roughest spots, self-government in England has a habit of capitalizing on criticism and testing its most important decisions in the fierce crucible of public debate so that only the soundest can survive. Above all, times of national emergency are the worst in which to proceed with untested, untried recipes born of the moment and not subjected to careful criticism and examination by the opposition party.

How about conservatives who live out in the sticks will have plenty of opinions on Muslims blacks and gays even though they never run into them in real life?

Let's not forget all the white man in the GOP want to eliminate Planned Parenthood.

How about conservatives who live out in the sticks will have plenty of opinions on Muslims blacks and gays even though they never run into them in real life?

It is easy to be a leftist. All you need do is believe whatever the elite DNC media tell you. Easy peasy.

It's easy to be a rwnj in a rural area when your daddy willed you the farm. Don't cry about us liberals. We are important to democracy.

Churchill

I am one who thinks there is a mountain of prophetic truth in the song, There Will Always Be an England, and one reason I so firmly believe this is that the English have learned that a determined minority party is just as important in a period of national crisis as a determining majority party. In fact, England has seldom emerged from any great war with the same leadership with which she entered it. Churchill, himself, is today's Prime Minister of England because of the critical opposition which he and his fellows laid against the policies of Chamberlain. As the ivy climbs the tallest wall by clinging to its roughest spots, self-government in England has a habit of capitalizing on criticism and testing its most important decisions in the fierce crucible of public debate so that only the soundest can survive. Above all, times of national emergency are the worst in which to proceed with untested, untried recipes born of the moment and not subjected to careful criticism and examination by the opposition party.

My dad is alive and everything I have I worked for.

You fail again moron.

Let's not forget all the white man in the GOP want to eliminate Planned Parenthood.
I used to be against abortion, but after realizing that Liberals have been killing their gene pools by the 10's of thousands, I am thankful now for what Margaret Sanger said about those killed by abortion. Get rid of the weeds of society, and liberals are the weeds of the world. Just a shame, there aren't more PP's to completely eliminate all liberals.

c7bfab6619eb8ce24b41112d8f77d641.jpg

I live out in the sticks with every color imaginable. Get your blinders off.

/----
racist.jpg

Well that's really biased.
We live in a rural conservative county and we have all of the above.
You think Muslims,blacks and gays don't like fresh country life and being close to the land?

Churchill

You fail again moron.
Republicans like to brag they were born in the log cabin they built with their own two hands.

But they aren't hypocrites are they? They aren't voting one way and living another.

You want examples of hypocrisy? That's easy !

I have that thread of the trump voters on that sinking island who What the gov to come in and save them . Costs be damned .

Churchill

You fail again moron.
Republicans like to brag they were born in the log cabin they built with their own two hands.

Another fail.

But they aren't hypocrites are they? They aren't voting one way and living another.

You want examples of hypocrisy? That's easy !

I have that thread of the trump voters on that sinking island who What the gov to come in and save them . Costs be damned .

Moving the goalposts, typical. How about sticking to the subject.

Forum List

Back