it's conservatives who hate America, and it's liberals who are patriots, my friends

You phucking progressives are undoubtedly drinking your bathwater...

1623212072608.png

conservatives use racism to deprive blacks of success, and then after that liberals use racism as an excuse for the failure of said blacks
can you explain that??
do you agree with this statement?:

police around America are responsible for an ungodly number of dead black bodies

whites actually blame black people for that
If they would just do exactly what they are told by police on the side of the street and take their outrage to court later on possible discrimination, they wouldn't end up on a slab. Not excusing willful misconduct, but a lot of the blacks that have died, died of stupidity. If you expect to survive, you will take the path that offers the best chances of survival. Pride goes before the fall, sometimes before falling dead.

what greater expression of faith in the American experiment than the love of nation displayed by John Lewis when he marched on Selma, what greater form of patriotism is there than the belief that America is not yet finished, that we are strong enough to be self-critical, that each generation can look upon our imperfections and decide that it is in our power to remake this nation to more closely align with our highest ideals?

loving America requires more than singing its praises or avoiding uncomfortable truths. it requires disruption, the willingness to speak out for what is right, to shake up the status quo. THAT'S my America

what greater expression of faith in the American experiment than the love of nation displayed by John Lewis when he marched on Selma, what greater form of patriotism is there than the belief that America is not yet finished, that we are strong enough to be self-critical, that each generation can look upon our imperfections and decide that it is in our power to remake this nation to more closely align with our highest ideals?

loving America requires more than singing its praises or avoiding uncomfortable truths. it requires disruption, the willingness to speak out for what is right, to shake up the status quo. THAT'S my America

Yea they love America so much they want to teach kids it’s always been racist and all whites are racist.

Why do so many of you still fall for these obvious troll threads from basque? He gets you people to take the bait, hook line and sinker every single day somehow, lol

what greater form of patriotism is there than the belief that ~ ~ ~ each generation can look upon our imperfections

YOUR imperfections, not ours. When I live in the best nation on Earth, I don't lie awake at night looking for ways to "fix it." I look for ways of PRESERVING IT, as well as helping other nations be as good as us.

Good, lasting change comes naturally and slowly, it isn't thrust upon a society overnight as upheaval.

John Lewis was a moron to go to Alabama in the first place.

yeah liberals love america so much they want to change everything about it,,

conservatives use racism to deprive blacks of success, and then after that liberals use racism as an excuse for the failure of said blacks

in black America, it is seen as tough love, in white America they are seen as heroic battles against black deficiency

different does not mean deficient. we're just different like drops of rain
FALSE! It is liberals who use racism to deprive WHITES of success. Blacks are the beneficiaries of the discrimination (affirmative action). Whites are the victims.

it's conservatives who hate America, and it's liberals who are patriots, my friends

Just figuring this out, are you?
The last one in the insane asylum.

I see you need to boost your reaction score again.

You're a moron. And you're not my friend.

Wow, coocoo Kucinich giving a fiery speech on all the things the maobama regime would never accomplish in 8 years. Color me impressed. LMAO

Then you had maobama himself proclaiming how he was raised as a patriot, when his mentor was purposefully chosen because he was a card carrying member of the communist party. And he was married to a woman who was never proud of her country, and sat in the church of GD America for 20 years.

And last but not least, there was balless McCain who was too timid to call maobama out for what he is. A guy who went on an apology tour proclaiming the US was responsible for all the ails of the world. Even though he said it wasn't in the speech referenced above.

So OP all you've done is present liars and feckless politicians and proven yourself a liar and a commie propagandist. Now GFY!!!!!!!!

it's Donald Trump who thinks Trump supporters are deplorable. he's the one who appeals to their supposed racial biases in order to win presidential elections. DONALD TRUMP THINKS YOU'RE RACIST, AND HE'S LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE WITH YOUR VOTE IN 2024!

WAKE UP AMERICA! WAKE UP AMERICA! WAKE UP AMERICA! WAKE UP AMERICA!

Rip down all everything America PROGS love America I guess. Fuck you guys can't even respect gender.

it's Donald Trump who thinks Trump supporters are deplorable. he's the one who appeals to their supposed racial biases in order to win presidential elections. DONALD TRUMP THINKS YOU'RE RACIST, AND HE'S LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE WITH YOUR VOTE IN 2024!

WAKE UP AMERICA! WAKE UP AMERICA! WAKE UP AMERICA! WAKE UP AMERICA!

You are batshit crazy. Since the election was stolen from WE THE PEOPLE, we have watched fuel prices skyrocket. ALL products we by are increasing in price, inflation is returning to Carter era levels and Dems are importing millions of illegals which drives our taxes up with no benefit.

You are a first class idiot.

Forum List

Back