it's conservatives who hate America, and it's liberals who are patriots, my friends

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
what greater expression of faith in the American experiment than the love of nation displayed by John Lewis when he marched on Selma, what greater form of patriotism is there than the belief that America is not yet finished, that we are strong enough to be self-critical, that each generation can look upon our imperfections and decide that it is in our power to remake this nation to more closely align with our highest ideals?

loving America requires more than singing its praises or avoiding uncomfortable truths. it requires disruption, the willingness to speak out for what is right, to shake up the status quo. THAT'S my America

what greater expression of faith in the American experiment than the love of nation displayed by John Lewis when he marched on Selma, what greater form of patriotism is there than the belief that America is not yet finished, that we are strong enough to be self-critical, that each generation can look upon our imperfections and decide that it is in our power to remake this nation to more closely align with our highest ideals?

loving America requires more than singing its praises or avoiding uncomfortable truths. it requires disruption, the willingness to speak out for what is right, to shake up the status quo. THAT'S my America

I agree that the establishment democrats who are the status quo need to be shaken up.

yeah liberals love america so much they want to change everything about it,,

tenor.gif

• Banned
conservatives use racism to deprive blacks of success, and then after that liberals use racism as an excuse for the failure of said blacks

in black America, it is seen as tough love, in white America they are seen as heroic battles against black deficiency

different does not mean deficient. we're just different like drops of rain

• Banned
conservatives use racism to deprive blacks of success, and then after that liberals use racism as an excuse for the failure of said blacks
can you explain that??
do you agree with this statement?:

police around America are responsible for an ungodly number of dead black bodies

whites actually blame black people for that

can you explain that??

police around America are responsible for an ungodly number of dead black bodies
UNGODLY??/
youre going to have to explain that one too,,

more blacks are killed by other blacks in one weekend than cops do in ten yrs,,,

a dictator like Trump views a whisper of dissent as a hurricane of hate

that's unpatriotic. that's unAmerican. meanwhile, President Biden invites folks to hold him accountable, and that we do...BECAUSE WE LOVE AMERICA!

a dictator like Trump views a whisper of dissent as a hurricane of hate

that's unpatriotic. that's unAmerican. meanwhile, President Biden invites folks to hold him accountable, and that we do...BECAUSE WE LOVE AMERICA!
No, you don't. Geeze Louise get this. Government should never be America's problem solver. Reagan was correct. Government is not the solution to our problems, government IS the problem.

it's conservatives who hate America, and it's liberals who are patriots, my friends​

NO!

it's you OP, who are :cuckoo:

Leftards hate everything that makes America great, and yet you call them "patriots". :cuckoo: :laugh:

can you explain that??

whites actually blame black people for that

Sorry, but the numbers dont bear that out. How many cops are there in America and how many people get shot by them each year? then break it down by race. The percentage killed VS police civilian interaction is extremely low... but the news media and Democrat politicians would have you believe the opposite is true and thats the way they report it.

Black on black crime takes way more lives... and the reason for pointing that out? there is a reason cops are called into those communities. Hey if they were just to stay away then you would see less police shootings its true, but what we have seen now when police pull back is increases in crime and murder rates.
How this all makes Democrats your friends, I have no idea. They have been largely in charge of a public school system that has been UNABLE to teach accountabilty and discipline for generations now. You are watching the results

Forum List

Back