it's conservatives who hate America, and it's liberals who are patriots, my friends

E_srDLkWYAEyz0J

what greater expression of faith in the American experiment than the love of nation displayed by John Lewis when he marched on Selma, what greater form of patriotism is there than the belief that America is not yet finished, that we are strong enough to be self-critical, that each generation can look upon our imperfections and decide that it is in our power to remake this nation to more closely align with our highest ideals?

loving America requires more than singing its praises or avoiding uncomfortable truths. it requires disruption, the willingness to speak out for what is right, to shake up the status quo. THAT'S my America

Anyone who strives to divide, who makes promises they don't keep and identifies another by his political beliefs and not his humanity, are those who hate their country.

Newsflash:

THAT'S ALL OF THEM. Both parties. NEITHER OF THEM LOVE OUR COUNTRY ENOUGH TO DROP PETTY DIFFERENCES FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COUNTRY!

(Inhales)
(Exhales)

Ok, I'm done.

Forum List

Back