It's Busch!!!!!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
:woohoo:

April 17, 2013

Sanford DUMPED!!!

"Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford’s comeback try encountered severe turbulence Wednesday when the National Republican Congressional Committee withdrew its financial support less than three weeks before a special election for his former House seat.

The action by the GOP’s campaign arm came one day after a damaging allegation by Sanford’s ex-wife came to light. It accused him of a pattern of trespassing at her house in violation of their 2010 divorce decree.

Sanford’s Democratic opponent is Elizabeth “Lulu” Colbert Busch, a civic activist and sister of TV comedian Stephen Colbert. The winner of the May 7 special election will fill the seat left vacant when Republican Rep. Tim Scott was appointed to fill the term of Sen. Jim DeMint, who quit the join the Heritage Foundation."

:thewave:

tumblr_m9jli2ik051roimnd.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muCCbJhaKk0]Sanford: 'One Thing People Know About Her is She's Stephen Colbert's Sister... & He's Not On Ticket' - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fba54alfgds]Stephen Colbert vs. Morning Joe Over Elizabeth Colbert-Busch Congressional Run - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrUMvz5AszY]Stephen Colbert Hilarious Introduction For Elizabeth Colbert-Busch At South Carolina Fundraiser - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
Well, I live here and there has been no reporting of a "pattern" rather there is a report of one incident back in February. Still a stupid move by Sanford. Of course I have maintained that he won the primary simply because he was "the name you know."

As far as I'm concerned, Sanford is a man of little to no character...

I'm not sure the "D" next to Colbert-Busch will matter much, at least not if she lives up to her campaign promise to not let party dictate her decisions.

From what I can tell she seems a decent candidate.

Well, I live here and there has been no reporting of a "pattern" rather there is a report of one incident back in February. Still a stupid move by Sanford. Of course I have maintained that he won the primary simply because he was "the name you know."

As far as I'm concerned, Sanford is a man of little to no character...

I'm not sure the "D" next to Colbert-Busch will matter much, at least not if she lives up to her campaign promise to not let party dictate her decisions.

From what I can tell she seems a decent candidate.

....With a fairly-significant background in....

:thewave:

It's lookin' like Desperation Time, over at....

....the Sanford place!!

"Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford is out with his first television ad since becoming the GOP nominee in the special election in South Carolina's 1st District, going after Democrat Elizabeth Colbert Busch for her ties to unions.

"If there is anyone out there who believes that a board member of the Chamber of Commerce – not to mention the chairwoman of the South Carolina Maritime Association, chairwoman of the International Trade Conference and one of the Journal of Commerce's Top 20 Women in Transportation -- is in the pocket of big labor, I have some oceanfront property in Wyoming for you." - Elizabeth Colbert Busch

MsnSlap5.gif

The VAWA gives preferential treatment to women, in violation of the Constitutional provision that all 'men' (women included) are created equal, therefore it is quasi unconstitutional, although no one yet has had the cojones to challenge it's constitutionality. Harken back to Ann Barnhardt's remark that the men of the West have lost their zeal and zest for freedom, liberty, and independence, preferring a benevolent master instead.

Its highly unlikely that Governor Sanford is up to whatever his ex wife is accusing him of since he's probably getting at least one bedtime tango lesson each night from his Argentine lady friend.

Do You remember the seance scene in the movie "Ghost" when the dead husband jumps into Whoopi Goldberg's body in order to be able to converse with his wife and then when he jumps out of Goldberg's body he remains helpless semi paralyzed on the floor afterwards while all the surrounding ghosts in the room remind him that body jumping takes all your strength from you. That's the way the Governor probably feels all day, except when his spirits and energy are revived at bedtime.

His ex is likely just pushing a little sour grapes, trying to sh!t and piss on Sanford any way she can.

Last edited:
The VAWA gives preferential treatment to women, in violation of the Constitutional provision that all 'men' (women included) are created equal, therefore it is quasi unconstitutional, although no one yet has had the cojones to challenge it's constitutionality. Harken back to Ann Barnhardt's remark that the men of the West have lost their zeal and zest for freedom, liberty, and independence, preferring a benevolent master instead.

Its highly unlikely that Governor Sanford is up to whatever his ex wife is accusing him of since he's probably getting at least one bedtime tango lesson each night from his Argentine lady friend.

Do You remember the seance scene in the movie "Ghost" when the dead husband jumps into Whoopi Goldberg's body in order to be able to converse with his wife and then when he jumps out of Goldberg's body he remains helpless semi paralyzed on the floor afterwards while all the surrounding ghosts in the room remind him that body jumping takes all your strength from you. That's the way the Governor probably feels all day, except when his spirits and energy are revived at bedtime.

His ex is likely just pushing a little sour grapes, trying to sh!t and piss on Sanford any way she can.

Him being a STALKER, helps!!!

:eusa_whistle:

He has admitted to being at the house. Claims he wanted to watch the second half of the Super Bowl with his 14 year old son who was home alone at the time. He says he tried to call the ex, was unable to get her on the phone, so he went anyway. Not a good move when the settlement says you can't do that.

Him being a STALKER, helps!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Not a stalker. No evidence or accusation in that vein.

Yeah, ol' Markie's melting-down....

....FAST!!!!

"In a move out of the Clint Eastwood political playbook, former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford engaged in a public “debate” on Wednesday with a life-size picture of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi while accusing Elizabeth Colbert Busch, his opponent in a May 7 congressional election, of ducking him."

:eek:

Forum List

Back