It's Bill from White Plains~ Trump Muslim question was a setup!

Plant or not, Drumpf failed.

I don't really care that Trump is a stupid burfur that believes there are training camps in the US, but I do care that the first words out of his mouth was a lie.

Much more important however, is that the guy said the US should deport Muslims and Duh Donuld did not say one word.

Several Repub candidates have said they want trash the constitution and now that includes Trump.
He didn't take the bait and pisses you off
:lol:

He didn't take the bait because he is more interested in keeping his drooling dummy base and that is what most of them believe!:eek:

CNN said earlier that this has not been confirmed. However, even if true, Trump's lack of response is still the issue. It was Trump's Katie Couric moment.
It's amazing how inept obie is and the lengths you fools will go to pander to him. Trump doesn't have a problem. obie can't convince everyone he's a Christian because he never acts like one. That's his problem not anyone elses.

Bwahahaha....that's the funniest post ever. Most of the conservatives who claim to be Christian never act like one.....how would they know one that actually acted like one?

Plant or not, Drumpf failed.

I don't really care that Trump is a stupid burfur that believes there are training camps in the US, but I do care that the first words out of his mouth was a lie.

Much more important however, is that the guy said the US should deport Muslims and Duh Donuld did not say one word.

Several Repub candidates have said they want trash the constitution and now that includes Trump.
The way you supported all of Obama's lies, you have no credibility. So shut up, your opinion means nothing.

CNN said earlier that this has not been confirmed. However, even if true, Trump's lack of response is still the issue. It was Trump's Katie Couric moment.

Not to voters who realized Trump was getting set up douche bag.

You really don't get it girl do you? All his people knew that it was a set up. No hearts were changed fool.

Even though I'm sure you're drunk, I have no doubt you are correct.

The very last thing Drumpf voters care about is facts.

My bet is that he could slaughter his mother in the middle of Times Square you gullible dummies would say he was set up.

:cuckoo:
We aren't talking about Obama.

Especially considering there was nothing inherently wrong with trump brushing the question aside and moving on.

You claim to be a lawyer and don't see anything wrong with T-chump brushing it aside and moving on? If he wants to become President, he's going to be serving all the people of America, regardless of what their heritage is, and brushing the question aside just made him complicit to what the idiot was referring to, that Obama is not an American. Obama is not a Muslim....there are no Muslim camps.....and we don't get rid of Americans. T-chump claimed he would be looking into it, like he thinks all of what the idiot said is true.

Almost every time he speaks, its a Katie Couric moment. Almost every time, he tells some really stupid lie.

Actually, he DID respond. After the guy did the burfur crap, Drumpf said "we need this question".

The next day, he put out a statement that he had not heard that and he was lying.

Then, adding more lies on top of that, he said he didn't think he should have to defend the prez.

So, in a very short time, he lied three different times about the incident.

I still say what's important is that he did not address the guy saying we should deport Muslims.
You do realize Hillary is incapable to tell the truth.

Of course, in reality, obama IS a Muslim, who has consistently promoted the interests of the enemies of the US... as one should reasonably expect of a Muslim.

Yeah ... That why he has killed more Muslim terrorists than any other president and why he killed Bin Laden.

Yep. That's proof all righty.
If Mighty Mouslim is so fucking brilliant, how come the war is still raging? It appears to me the Generalissimo Jesus Hussein Obama is a PX warrior.

Because we inherited the mess from Doofus Bush, who was too ignorant to realize what he was doing but let Cheney lead him around by the nose.

Of course, in reality, obama IS a Muslim, who has consistently promoted the interests of the enemies of the US... as one should reasonably expect of a Muslim.

Yeah ... That why he has killed more Muslim terrorists than any other president and why he killed Bin Laden.

Wanna provide some stats for that?
LZ Granderson: Obama has bombed twice as many Muslim countries as Bush

What cracks me up is liars like Avatar4321 whine that he has killed too many enemies but then whine that he hasn't killed enough.

If Obama is sending drones to kill Muslims, they whine that he is killing innocents......then they turn around and claim all Muslims are terrorists and Obama isn't killing enough of them.....conservative logic 101!

Last edited:
You presume to know what Trump heard, which makes you a lying scumsucking weasel.

What makes you defend that hating weasel that insults women, Hispanics, blacks, poor people, war heroes, other Republican candidates and claims he gets turned on by his own daughter?

You really don't get it girl do you? All his people knew that it was a set up. No hearts were changed fool.

What you don't understand is that if no hearts get changed....the GOP is not going to win the Presidency.

If Mighty Mouslim is so fucking brilliant, how come the war is still raging? It appears to me the Generalissimo Jesus Hussein Obama is a PX warrior.

Because we inherited the mess from Doofus Bush, who was too ignorant to realize what he was doing but let Cheney lead him around by the nose.
Since 9/11 the military thinks Bush did an outstanding job and O'Bamo has been nothing but a gigantic clusterfuck in all endeavors.

Especially considering there was nothing inherently wrong with trump brushing the question aside and moving on.

You claim to be a lawyer and don't see anything wrong with T-chump brushing it aside and moving on? If he wants to become President, he's going to be serving all the people of America, regardless of what their heritage is, and brushing the question aside just made him complicit to what the idiot was referring to, that Obama is not an American. Obama is not a Muslim....there are no Muslim camps.....and we don't get rid of Americans. T-chump claimed he would be looking into it, like he thinks all of what the idiot said is true.
Sorta like how The Obama was complicit and brushed TEA Party protesters aside and claimed he knew nothing about them protesting across the street.
Obama's supposed to be serving all the people but didn't feel it necessary to address questions and concerns

24fi9uw.jpg

Why respond to something that was as fake as that...wait...he talks to Obama. Never mind.

What you don't understand is that if no hearts get changed....the GOP is not going to win the Presidency.

So what your saying if hearts are changed, we get an arrogant, corrupt Donald Trump and if they aren't we get an arrogant, corrupt, dishonest Hillary Clinton.

Forgive me if I'm not as cynical to think we can do better.

libs say deport all bible believing Christians and Barry is silent.

Can you cite them saying to deport all bible believing Christians?

Wanting all Christians to shut up, yeah. Wanting us out of political power, you bet, I've seen nothing on deportation.

Forum List

Back