Its Almost February. How will the right spend Black History Month?

I think we should do away with black history month. I mean if you want to get rid of racism let's just teach history as it happened white or black. Part of me longs for the day that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are in a head on collision with one another in two poorly built vehicles at high rates of speed.

I agree with you. tell it like it is. we can learn enough from that. Jackson and Sharpton are out for themselves, not the communities as they claim to be.

For Black History Month, the Right should honor people like Thomas Sowell.

Now watch as the faux righties scramble to look up that name. :lol:

I am not kidding, though. Your time would be well spent reading one of his books in February. In fact, if there was a drive to promote his books in February by any of the leading lights of the Right, Sowell would get some well-deserved royalties from conservatives.

Why? Has Thomas Sowell done something special to be honored for? He is an intelligent, educated, and well spoken Black man. So are many others of all colors.

Will they spend it talking about positive blacks throughout history or about Rap Music?(Congrats Macklemore lol)

Will they use the time to identify with blacks to make an arguement of why their ideas are sound or will they make another attempt at vote shaming?

It should be an interesting 28 days

I have no problem honoring Herman Cain, Justice Thomas, Sen Tim Scott, Larry Elder, Ward Connerly and other black Americans.

You forgot to put Stepandfetchit on that list.

Stoned again, hey, joey?

I went to KFC today.

They opened a Popeye's by us.

Haven't been to KFC since.
We go through 'phases' with take-out chicken...

A few months preferring KFC...

A few months preferring Popeye's...

A few months preferring a Chicago-area chain (Brown's Chicken)...

A few months preferring a Chicago-area grocery store's (Jewel Food Stores) deli chicken...

A few months preferring do-it-yourself fried or baked or BBQ chicken...

And then the whole cycle reboots...

All the while, mixing in a little of any of those, to avoid complete monotomy...

For Black History Month, the Right should honor people like Thomas Sowell.

Now watch as the faux righties scramble to look up that name. :lol:

I am not kidding, though. Your time would be well spent reading one of his books in February. In fact, if there was a drive to promote his books in February by any of the leading lights of the Right, Sowell would get some well-deserved royalties from conservatives.

Why? Has Thomas Sowell done something special to be honored for? He is an intelligent, educated, and well spoken Black man. So are many others of all colors.

Is he "clean?" If so, our illustrious Vice President (Joe "Plugs" Biden) might very well accord him the honorific title of "epic."

I had a wonderful time listening to Sowell back some time ago (I think it was 2012 or 2013) when he was interviewed by Mark Levin.

been spending most of the month digging myself and my family out of the snow. Thank you global warming for these cold cold tempatures.

I've been playing my black Ibanez fretless 5 string bass more often this month.

I thouhgt the half time show at the Super Bowl was more that enough of a tribute to blacks for Black History Month

Forum List

Back