Its Almost February. How will the right spend Black History Month?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Will they spend it talking about positive blacks throughout history or about Rap Music?(Congrats Macklemore lol)

Will they use the time to identify with blacks to make an arguement of why their ideas are sound or will they make another attempt at vote shaming?

It should be an interesting 28 days

Will they spend it talking about positive blacks throughout history or about Rap Music?(Congrats Macklemore lol)

Will they use the time to identify with blacks to make an arguement of why their ideas are sound or will they make another attempt at vote shaming?

The racists and closet racists will come out in force

Yes it should,working,shoveling snow,eating should fill up the whole month.

The racists and closet racists will come out in force

Thanks to this race baiting thread you may be right.

I'll be going to work like I always do. I don't waste time thinking about anything Congress orders me to think about.

Why does the right have to do anything.

It's a month for blacks to celebrate their heritage and it has nothing to do with me or whites in general.

I don't celebrate stupid shit. But answer me this, why doesn't George Washington get an entire month?

He did get an entire city and an entire state

And a bridge.

Several bridges and hundreds of municipalities. Not to mention all the schools and colleges, four naval ships including a super carrier, about 30 counties, multiple military instillations. Oh, and Cincinnati. Don't forget about Cincinnati.

In any event, I don't really think any of that matters. What I want to know is when is white history month? Male history month? Generic history month?

Some people will spend the month bitching there is no white history month.

Rush Limbaugh will probably spend black history month pointing out African tribesemen sold their enemies into slavery and shit like that.

It is okay to point out the negative aspects of someone else's history, like trashing MLK's personal life, but don't you fucking dare point out the negatives of American history!

It is okay to point out the negative aspects of someone else's history, like trashing MLK's personal life, but don't you fucking dare point out the negatives of American history!

Like Sidewalk Monkeys looting a city after a court verdict?

I'll be going to work like I always do. I don't waste time thinking about anything Congress orders me to think about.

My thoughts exactly. I certainly dont give a fuck (and I imagine you do not either OP) about white boy month.

Forum List

Back