Its almost as hot in Missouri as it is under the collars of DC politicians.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screenshot_20210729-135211_The Weather Channel.jpg

Almost.....

The temperatures stopped peaking like they did a few years ago, so now you have "weathermen" having to use the term "Feels like" because intelligent people know that it was hotter, now it is cooling.

This time 2 years ago in Florida it was in the 100s, now it is in the mid 90s, "but feels like 102"...Fucking dumbass prog slaves, believe what ever their masters tell them.

I remember 40 years ago, when people actually wanted to be free...

• Banned
The temperatures stopped peaking like they did a few years ago, so now you have "weathermen" having to use the term "Feels like" because intelligent people know that it was hotter, now it is cooling.

This time 2 years ago in Florida it was in the 100s, now it is in the mid 90s, "but feels like 102"...Fucking dumbass prog slaves, believe what ever their masters tell them.

I remember 40 years ago, when people actually wanted to be free...
Feels like is just a dumbed down term for humidity + actual temp.

And I assure you it is very real lol. Having moved here from the mountains where we had little to no humidity. 90 there is not the same as 90 here when you factor in the humidity

Feels like is just a dumbed down term for humidity + actual temp.

And I assure you it is very real lol. Having moved here from the mountains where we had little to no humidity. 90 there is not the same as 90 here when you factor in the humidity
I spent 5 1/2 years on Saudi Arabia, where in the Hanger where i worked it was 110 degrees. When the wind changed from the gulf the temperature would be 105 and 90% humidity. I know hot, and yours isnt hot.

• Banned
I spent 5 1/2 years on Saudi Arabia, where in the Hanger where i worked it was 110 degrees. When the wind changed from the gulf the temperature would be 105 and 90% humidity. I know hot, and yours isnt hot.
Ahh the I must now compete because I was made to look stupid...

I was in Dhahran...would you like to play again?

Funny how i was there, would play tennis and leave footprints of sweat on the tennis courts..while sweat spray would roll off the balls when you hit them. But you go ahead and "FACT CHECK" me all you want...again, i was there....
Screenshot_20210729-181825_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210729-182053_Chrome.jpg

Lol

Forum List

Back