the US CIA.GOV is into cyber-bullying *far* too much, *and* too regularly.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i am filing a snail-mail / post-card complaint to the Office of the Inspector General of the CIA tomorrow,
whereby i demand an official investigation into the cyber-bullying that the CIA does against peace-activists like myself.

if anyone here knows of another way to reach an official internal affairs type department within the CIA, i'd like to hear about it.

i am filing a snail-mail / post-card complaint to the Office of the Inspector General of the CIA tomorrow,
whereby i demand an official investigation into the cyber-bullying that the CIA does against peace-activists like myself.

if anyone here knows of another way to reach an official internal affairs type department within the CIA, i'd like to hear about it.
the following is *not* an error in my code. it is an example of me cleaning up the mess on *my* server, after simply uploading some favorite background pictures for use on my nicer-app website..

see also the 'Forums' section of my bookmarks file at Scientific Theories and useful ideas for a better human condition - Google Drive

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210730_032416.png
    Screenshot_20210730_032416.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20210730_000908.png
    Screenshot_20210730_000908.png
    501.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
(next day, after about 4 hours of good restful sleep) :
ok, well, the Lord God doesn't want me to threaten people's job-security and mental health status over what's been happening to me for the past week or 2.
and while i will need more time to get used to all this b*llshitting by government agencies,
i tend to agree with The Lord when it comes to matters of showing mercy (when under severe pressure), which is something that *is* easy to me on a normal day.

but these are hardly normal days for any of us poor humans involved in these opinion-making online social media and forum posts....

so.. because i don't want to affect people's job-security over what *are* in effect so far only minor transgressions against the normal operations of my online business,
the threat of yesterday is off the table (for now), and unlikely to return to that negotiating table.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210730_083227.png
    Screenshot_20210730_083227.png
    477.7 KB · Views: 24
however, if this meddling with my computers and the computers of my parents and/or loved ones continues, then i am very much inclined to indeed post that demand for an investigation to the Inspector General's Office of the CIA.GOV

i'm not kidding. you may say i have anger management issues, but i say that this kind of meddling, especially if it persists for more than a week, sucks the blood from underneath a person's fingernails. anyone would get angry over this.

especially the forced boredom and not being able to work on software or my websites while waiting for the next set of replies to my forum / facebook posts, is *unacceptable* to me.

and that 'having to guard my own hardware from tampering by my own intelligence service (the aivd.nl)', is also very annoying. here we have the perfect summer weather over here in my country, and i'm stuck indoors 24/7. NOT GREAT AT ALL.

(next day, 16:30 Central European Time) :

well, after some t-chats[1] with the CIA.gov, i now understand their reasons for their *temporarily*-extensive tampering with my computers a lot better.

they feel that i need to be completely impervious to anger incitement by others (as a 44 year old, i still somewhat disagree with that),
they feel i need to be able to take orders even if they seem total b*llshit to me,
they feel i need to respect the older assertive cops among their ranks, even if these people keep me in a proverbial choke-hold without releasing me when i tap them on the arm and stop resisting; i was now no longer able to play youtube without ads playing, but that seems to have stopped for the moment, which i really hope will stay that way.

so for now, i'm retracting my requests to the White-house and the Office of Inspector General of the CIA for a formal investigation into excessive cyber-bullying by CIA staff.
i don't want to see these old-guard assertive CIA-officers/commanders sent into joblessness, and unable to provide an income for their family.

if that means i'm stuck in primarily boredom (but also bouts of laughter when things go well in the geo-political arenas),
then so be it.

bye for now, folks :)

Forum List

Back