Its all a maskerade

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
no evidence,,,zip zero nada........shiver in place
Dude, libertarian think tank. Not news. Just tRumplings too embarrassed to admit it.

No scientific evidence masks make any difference, period,,,end of story. Quit being anti-science

I'm so sick of all this...

If they want me to use a useless mask when I go buying a few tomatoes at the supermarket, so be it.

But that doesn't change the reality of the uselessness of the said masks.

1596850840818.png

No scientific evidence masks make any difference, period,,,end of story. Quit being anti-science
Yo, Qdog. Nobody, especially me, is telling anyone what to do. If you feel comfortable without a mask, don't wear one. But if you go to a public place where a mask is required. either mask up or get the fuck out. It's an individual decision until some place puts a restriction on you. You have no right to tell someone how to run their business. Just keep moving.

Of course, the misleading part here is that the masks get more effective, the more people who are infected. The people saying there is not conclusive evidence are double speaking, because there is evidence. Lots of it.

They are using clever speak to cover themselves. And the title is misleading... the top health officials not just in Europe, but globally, who claim masks are not effective are a very small minority.

Of course, the misleading part here is that the masks get more effective, the more people who are infected. The people saying there is not conclusive evidence are double speaking, because there is evidence. Lots of it.

They are using clever speak to cover themselves. And the title is misleading... the top health officials not just in Europe, but globally, who claim masks are not effective are a very small minority.
Truth is in short supply no doubt

The truth ... according to you? hahahahahaha.... Well that and a dollar will get you 4 quarters.

The truth ... according to you? hahahahahaha.... Well that and a dollar will get you 4 quarters.
Actually there have been several famous and reputable orgs reach this conclusion and been posted on this board over time.

Actually there have been several famous and reputable orgs reach this conclusion and been posted on this board over time.
And as more data is gathered and more studies done, they have since changed their minds. So you can stop citing them now, because you are no longer deferring to them.
No they havent Fakey changed his tune for political reasons since this is a political issue

No they havent Fakey changed his tune for political reasons since this is a political issue
Yes they have. You can check. The evidence is flowing in. You may say it isn't conclusive, and you may be right. But it is consistently a positive signal so far, and now the real experiment is happening. You are one of the guinea pigs. So am i.

If they want me to use a useless mask when I go buying a few tomatoes at the supermarket, so be it.

View attachment 372418
Personally, I don’t want you to wear a mask. I want you to get COVID. It’s the only way you’ll stop spreading lies and hurting your fellow citizens.

It's common sense that masks and social distancing in a crowded place are valuable tools in preventing the spread of covid.
Those damned county health commissioners need to be PUNISHED out of office at the polls.
This bullshit isn't even worth arguing over no matter which side you're on.
They just keep right on lying to us, as if we don't know the truth. Now we need guns to fire them out of office since they aren't leaving when we vote them out.

View attachment 372418
Personally, I don’t want you to wear a mask. I want you to get COVID. It’s the only way you’ll stop spreading lies and hurting your fellow citizens.
How have they hurt anyone if they don't have it ... Lie much

View attachment 372418
How have they hurt anyone if they don't have it ... Lie much
They hurt it by advancing the narrative that masks are useless. I guess you’re not smart enough to decipher this yourself.

Forum List

Back