Its all a maskerade

106184742-199091604801424-2888263517392657367-n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so sick of all this...

If they want me to use a useless mask when I go buying a few tomatoes at the supermarket, so be it.

But that doesn't change the reality of the uselessness of the said masks.

View attachment 372418
Personally, I don’t want you to wear a mask. I want you to get COVID. It’s the only way you’ll stop spreading lies and hurting your fellow citizens.

I wish you all the best too. :)

If they want me to use a useless mask when I go buying a few tomatoes at the supermarket, so be it.

View attachment 372418
Personally, I don’t want you to wear a mask. I want you to get COVID. It’s the only way you’ll stop spreading lies and hurting your fellow citizens.

Well, since you believe it’s just like the flu and not very serious, I’m just wishing some mild discomfort for you for a few days, right? You’ll be fine!

View attachment 372418

Well, since you believe it’s just like the flu and not very serious, I’m just wishing some mild discomfort for you for a few days, right? You’ll be fine!

We'll all be fine.... and if not, we can take hydroxy.

Problem solved.;)

My doctor told me masks can cause you to infect yourself because every time you put it on, fiddle with it, take it off, your hands are touching your face or the mask itself where you can transfer the virus. Even the medical 'experts' told us to keep your hands away from your face; until the stupid 'mask-Nazis' started screaming.

View attachment 372418
How have they hurt anyone if they don't have it ... Lie much
They hurt it by advancing the narrative that masks are useless. I guess you’re not smart enough to decipher this yourself.
Youre just a control freak afraid to trust The People.....thats what has been lacking

Yes, the mask is a democracy because one's individualism must be subsumed within the diversity of particularizations of everyone else. For example, BLM is racist the moment it reifies itself at the expense of all other races. duh. mask up, Dummy.

no evidence,,,zip zero nada........shiver in place

Well they appear to be wrong. The Danish mask study, for example, was publicly misrepresented:

They also seem to be wrong about the evidence, because here is a meta analysis of it:

We won’t stop citing anything. The argument that masks become more effective the more people are infected, fails to consider mutations supposedly more contagious, which strains would also be efficient in family settings. That is why UK is now going door-to-door hunting mutations. Ironically, Wikipedia is wrong: the South African N501Y mutation did n ot first arise there. It arose in China, and we have the citation.

The Chinese report for their lab mutation, dated Sep 2020, includes Institute of Military Cognition and Brain Sciences, Beijing; State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity, Beijing; Institute of Pathogen Biology, Beijing; Key Laboratory of Medical Molecular Virology, Shanghai.
’....N501Y....’

The catholic punk, Fauci, not only got a major mutation backwards in his video (D614G), he failed to tell his limelight audience that it arose in two places, one week apart: Germany and China.

Yes, the mask is a democracy because one's individualism must be subsumed within the diversity of particularizations of everyone else. For example, BLM is racist the moment it reifies itself at the expense of all other races. duh. mask up, Dummy.

Nope.

It's common sense that masks and social distancing in a crowded place are valuable tools in preventing the spread of covid. This bullshit isn't even worth arguing over no matter which side you're on.
Masks turn you into a liberal lemming breathing all your own CO2.

CO2 is increased with Fauci’s double mask and can effect elderly, but the virus can travel airborne through space, on water droplets. Surfaces it lands on may support viability for up to 28 days. Duh

Forum List

Back