It's About To Be Over! Trump Legal Team Puts Dagger Through DOJ’s Political Charade

His brilliant legal team just bushwhacked Merrick Garland. The triumph of Trump is on the horizon.

I must point out that the entire article is nothing but a bunch of opinions and no cold hard law that was decided.

The left is going to continue beating this dead horse until the midterms at the very least.
Trump is the one using delay tactics... His main legal tactic is delay..

He never figured out that the Government has deep pockets for someone who delays..

Trump team went Judge Shopping and found Cannon who appointed this special master... It almost surely be over turned on appeal... Cannon is has made herself very unpopular in the judicial field, she is meant to be impartial and this a political payback for her appointment. The legal basis for this is very bad. But as I said this only delays..

Trump is the one using delay tactics... His main legal tactic is delay..

He never figured out that the Government has deep pockets for someone who delays..

Trump team went Judge Shopping and found Cannon who appointed this special master... It almost surely be over turned on appeal... Cannon is has made herself very unpopular in the judicial field, she is meant to be impartial and this a political payback for her appointment. The legal basis for this is very bad. But as I said this only delays..
I don't see any delay. Inviting a special master to oversee this process if anything speeds up all of this. I suppose it depends on your perspective. If you think this is actually going to warrant some sort of charge then perhaps you see it as slowing an investigation but I see this as the quickest way to finish a partisan farce. A special master is going to be that independent eye that's needed.

After Judge Aileen Cannon granted Trump’s request, authorizing the appointment of a special master, the DOJ filed for the motion to be “partially stayed,” arguing that the appointment of an impartial third party would cause “irreparable harm” to both the government and the public. Apparently, giving Trump a fair shake is harmful to the American people.

No other person, would be granted a special master to interfere in an investigation, let alone insist the investigator pay for one.

September 10 2022
The DOJ and Trump’s lawyers also had differing opinions on who should pay for the special master’s work. Trump’s legal team argued that the bill should be split evenly between the two parties, while the DOJ said Trump should have to pay for the expenses by himself, since he is the one requesting that a special master be appointed.

Trump never wants to pay for .................ANYTHING.
Why should Trump pay for The Big Guy’s witch hunt, Simp?

WTF......... RETARD?
Of course, you have it ass backwards.
It's your deadbeat, dear leader that demanded the special master.
Trump should pay for it.

Of course, the orange grifter wants to fleece the taxpayer, one more time.

So did the DNC pay for phony impeachment 1, phony impeachment 2, phony Russian collusion, phony Kavanaugh investigations?

So did the DNC pay for phony impeachment 1, phony impeachment 2, phony Russian collusion, phony Kavanaugh investigations?
NO, the taxpayer did.
So, you want the taxpayer to pay for an extra lawyer(s) that Trump demanded?

August 8 2021
The five pro-Trump organizations that were revealed last week to have paid a combined almost $5.7 million to fund the Arizona Senate’s self-styled election audit are hardly household names, though several have been at the forefront of former President Donald Trump’s false narrative that election fraud marred the 2020 election.

The America Project has paid the most to Cyber Ninjas, the Florida-based cybersecurity company tasked with leading the “audit,” and has even been promoted by the audit itself. The 501(c)(4) nonprofit is run by former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne and it has contributed $3.2 million — more than half of what private actors paid.

NO, the taxpayer did.
So, you want the taxpayer to pay for an extra lawyer(s) that Trump demanded?

Yes I do. This is a government issue and there is nothing wrong with demanding fairness when decisions (whatever they may be) are made. You see, if the commies got an impartial real judge in the first place, perhaps Trump would have just let it play out. But the Communists deliberately ran to a Trump hating magistrate for a reason, and that reason was no real judge would have signed the warrant.

When it comes to crimes committed (or in this case, a potential crime) our US Constitution guarantees the accused the right to a speedy trial with an unbiased jury. I know, I know, you leftist hate the Constitution. It was written by slave owners . But until you get an amendment to change any of it, the rules of the game stay the same. The US Constitution is the law of the land.

Yes I do. This is a government issue and there is nothing wrong with demanding fairness when decisions (whatever they may be) are made.
WTF?
No, it isn't.
Trump is the issue.
You see, if the commies got an impartial real judge in the first place,
A 'real" judge?
Reinhart IS a real judge.

Meanwhile, Cannon was appointed by Trump.
She is the commie.

perhaps Trump would have just let it play out.
Play what out?
But the Communists deliberately ran to a Trump hating magistrate for a reason, and that reason was no real judge would have signed the warrant.
YES, they did.......................CRIMES, Trump committed.
When it comes to crimes committed (or in this case, a potential crime) our US Constitution guarantees the accused the right to a speedy trial with an unbiased jury.
WTF?
That right can be waived, and they are.
The constitution gives the accused, a right to a trial by a jury of their peers.
I know, I know, you leftist hate the Constitution. It was written by slave owners .
See above, RWNJ's don't even know the constitution.
But until you get an amendment to change any of it, the rules of the game stay the same. The US Constitution is the law of the land.

Of course, you have it ass backwards.
Takes guts for an idiot like you to say that.

It's your deadbeat, dear leader that demanded the special master.
Quite the opposite, stupid, it is Biden's Brownshirt goon squad who have made it necessary now as a matter of protecting what few legal rights left that the Bidenistas haven't already trampled on. And considering the millions already wasted over the past five years trying to fabricate a crime to pin on Trump, I'm sure you won't mind a little of your money now spent upholding the law.

Of course, the orange grifter wants to fleece the taxpayer, one more time.
Says the moron after just getting fleeced to the tune of a thousand billion dollars by Biden to pay off student loans of kids already making 100K a year just to try to buy more votes because those and illegals and fuckheads are the only kind of people left the Dems can find willing to vote for them.

Forum List

Back