Furious parents blast Joe Biden's Title IX plans as a record-breaking 184,000 comment on 'insidious' proposal to redefine gender identity

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Furious parents blast Joe Biden's Title IX plans as a record-breaking 184,000 comment on 'insidious' proposal to redefine gender identity: Christian groups warn it'll 'endanger children'​

12 Sep 2022 ~~ By Katelyn Caralle

• More than 184,000 furious parents and 'concerned citizens' weighed in on a comment period for a proposed rule change on transgender students
  • It would redefine sex in Title IX in a way that allows transgender girls to compete in women's sports and use women's locker rooms in schools
  • Comments are a record-breaking number, exhibiting just how charged the issue of transgender athletes is becoming in schools
  • Some commenters claim the rule change is 'insidious' and 'vile'
  • Christian groups and pastors claimed it would 'endanger' girls at school
Parents are enraged over President Joe Biden's proposal redefining sex and allowing transgender students to compete in female sports and use women's locker rooms in schools.
A slew of parents and 'concerned citizens' flooded to comment on the proposed rule change, claiming it dismantles the whole purpose of Title IX protections for women in sports and academics.
The public comment period went live on July 12 and in two months garnered a record 184,000 posts. The comment period closes Monday, September 12.
~Snip~
'This legislation is vile and insidiously anti-God and anti-human,' one commenter wrote.
They added: 'Do not allow the humiliation of women at the hands of biological males masquerading as women. This is a lie and against all decency and freedom.'

Commentary:
Simply said, Our government is has been filled with warped people. They're called Democrats.
What part of Article II of the Constitution gives a President any power to impose something like this on the country?
None, of course. But somehow Congress found the authority to create a Federal Department of Education, which sends lots of money to local schools. The Dept. of Education can’t force schools to do anything, but they can threatened to cut off the Federal funds most schools have grown dependent on if schools don’t comply. Biden’s DoE is threatening funding for the school lunch program if pretend girls and pretend boys aren’t accommodated.
80% of Americans are now aware that Joe Biden has become a Clear and Present Danger to America, the Republic and its National Security.

Last edited:
BidenAdministrationInOnePicture_utYzZfHIYxuM.jpeg

No transgender individual will ever compete with my child in a school athletic competition.

Not will any transgender individual ever use my daughter's bathroom, while she's in it

I don't give a goddamn what Joe says

I'll shut down the school first, before I allow that kind of scumbaggery.

Furious parents blast Joe Biden's Title IX plans as a record-breaking 184,000 comment on 'insidious' proposal to redefine gender identity: Christian groups warn it'll 'endanger children'​

• More than 184,000 furious parents and 'concerned citizens' weighed in on a comment period for a proposed rule change on transgender students
  • It would redefine sex in Title IX in a way that allows transgender girls to compete in women's sports and use women's locker rooms in schools
  • Comments are a record-breaking number, exhibiting just how charged the issue of transgender athletes is becoming in schools
Parents are enraged over President Joe Biden's proposal redefining sex and allowing transgender students to compete in female sports and use women's locker rooms in schools.
A slew of parents and 'concerned citizens' flooded to comment on the proposed rule change, claiming it dismantles the whole purpose of Title IX protections for women in sports and academics.
The public comment period went live on July 12 and in two months garnered a record 184,000 posts. The comment period closes Monday, September 12.
~Snip~
'This legislation is vile and insidiously anti-God and anti-human,' one commenter wrote.
They added: 'Do not allow the humiliation of women at the hands of biological males masquerading as women. This is a lie and against all decency and freedom.'

Commentary:
Simply said, Our government is has been filled with warped people. They're called Democrats.
What part of Article II of the Constitution gives a President any power to impose something like this on the country?
None, of course. But somehow Congress found the authority to create a Federal Department of Education, which sends lots of money to local schools. The Dept. of Education can’t force schools to do anything, but they can threatened to cut off the Federal funds most schools have grown dependent on if schools don’t comply. Biden’s DoE is threatening funding for the school lunch program if pretend girls and pretend boys aren’t accommodated.
80% of Americans are now aware that Joe Biden has become a Clear and Present Danger to America, the Republic and its National Security.
I do not consider Joe a clear and present danger, but certainly recognize, this is not a decision to be made by the government, any more than abortion is. Chicks with dicks should not be in the girls restroom or locker room or competing in girls league sports. It does not work and not fair to normal girls. It should not be encouraged out of a misplaced sense of being gender fairness and acceptance in public schools or sports leagues.

I do not consider Joe a clear and present danger, but certainly recognize, this is not a decision to be made by the government, any more than abortion is. Chicks with dicks should not be in the girls restroom or locker room or competing in girls league sports. It does not work and not fair to normal girls. It should not be encouraged out of a misplaced sense of being gender fairness and acceptance in public schools or sports leagues.
Just another example of the lefties' Nazi tactics.

They think they can ram this stupid crap down us parents' throats?

In that case they have another thing coming.

If they would have ASKED me maybe we could have reached some kind of understanding

But hey, if they want to ram instead, I can ram back. I'll be MORE than happy to give those little fucktards a ramming lesson.

Simply said, Our government is has been filled with warped people.
Biden's team is about three floors below Warped.

1660313986348.png

The same part that lets him forgive 14 million school loan contracts with public taxpayer funds---- none.

That leaves the other 20% either braindead of seditious vermin.

Watch, the fucktard Democraps will press this point.

And whoever the next Republican president is, will undo it instantly.

Hey man, the damn trannies can get their OWN damn bathroom, they're not welcome to use my daughter's.

They can have their OWN damn high school athletic league, they're not welcome to compete against my child.

Sorry, but that's the way it is

View attachment 695496

The same part that lets him forgive 14 million school loan contracts with public taxpayer funds---- none.

That came from Hunter's laptop?

Yikes! (lmao, snicker)

No wonder they disappeared it! :p

~~~~~~
I'm not claiming that just this action by Joey Xi Bai Dung is creating a Clear and Present Danger, it is the sum of all his actions since Jan 21,2020 that prove Joey is a Danger to our Republic.
It would be redundant to list them all, since they've been listed before.

~~~~~~
I'm not claiming that just this action by Joey Xi Bai Dung is creating a Clear and Present Danger, it is the sum of all his actions since Jan 21,2020 that prove Joey is a Danger to our Republic.
It would be redundant to list them all, since they've been listed before.
At least he can be voted out. We almost lost that right.

And to think these are the people cut from the same cloth as those that said not forcing insurance companies to provide birth control was a war on women.

I can't remember the last President that was so politically suicidal before. It's like every single policy of his pisses off more Americans to gain the votes of a few.

View attachment 695496

OMG omg I have to get my own personal hard copy of this before it goes away.

This is GREAT!

Is this real?

Can't be real.

Is it?

OMG omg I have to get my own personal hard copy of this before it goes away.

This is GREAT!

Is this real?

Can't be real.

Is it?

I thought these pictures were old news that everyone had seen long ago! You know, like the daughter who wrote in her diary that her dad Joe took showers with her as a kid and she didn't think that was normal and it gave her sexual problems now as an adult. Or the story from former female secret service who said when Joe was VP, they used to have to stand there as Joe went swimming in his pool stark naked.

People really need to learn the kind of guy they voted for or apparently have in the WH. A guy whom they WOULD know all about if he were a REPUBLICAN.

But hey, at least he isn't that fat orange guy with mean tweets. :uhh:

I thought these pictures were old news that everyone had seen long ago! You know, like the daughter who wrote in her diary that her dad Joe took showers with her as a kid and she didn't think that was normal and it gave her sexual problems now as an adult. Or the story from former female secret service who said when Joe was VP, they used to have to stand there as Joe went swimming in his pool stark naked.

People really need to learn the kind of guy they voted for or apparently have in the WH. A guy whom they WOULD know all about if he were a REPUBLICAN.

But hey, at least he isn't that fat orange guy with mean tweets. :uhh:

I'm sorry, please help alleviate my ignorance.

This (allegedly) came from Hunter's (alleged) laptop?

Perhaps... the Giuliani copy?

Which maybe he still has?

Hm.

Maybe The Donald had a copy too?

lol - you know, Donald Trump has been dealing with Mafia bosses for a long, long time. :p

I'm sorry, please help alleviate my ignorance.
This (allegedly) came from Hunter's (alleged) laptop?
That's the story. I have lots more but the last time I posted a pic of Hunter getting a blow job from his whore, the mods didn't like it even though it didn't actually SHOW anything, so I picked this picture above as hopefully a "safer" one to exhibit. After all, if that IS Joe Biden, wouldn't that be something everyone in the country SHOULD see and know about leading our country?

Maybe The Donald had a copy too?
I hope so. If I suddenly "disappear" now, you'll know I've been busted by the FBI for exposing "national secrets." :SMILEW~130:

~Snip~

Commentary:

Reality has left the building . . . fled from it.

Forum List

Back