It's About To Be Over! Trump Legal Team Puts Dagger Through DOJ’s Political Charade

Look........I'm only going to say this one more time: If you don't have the intelligence to answer a post without breaking it down sentence by sentence, then don't respond at all because I don't have the time or patience to re-read what I wrote and respond the same. Try a night course at your local high school on writing or something.
How about you doing that to learn accurate american history?

Look........I'm only going to say this one more time: If you don't have the intelligence to answer a post without breaking it down sentence by sentence, then don't respond at all because I don't have the time or patience to re-read what I wrote and respond the same. Try a night course at your local high school on writing or something.
Good advice, try following it then.
Can't keep up with your own comments?
Another reason, you should consider your own advice.
WTF are you even doing on here if you don't have time?
That's what most of us are doing...................killing time.

He demanded the FBI break into his house and steal his personal belongings?
WTF, Q NUT?
The retard may as well have demanded it.

The FBI was at Mar A Lardo twice for ALL the documents Trump stole.
The traitor didn't give them in two trips, so they had to execute a search warrant.

NOW, Trump and his cult, cry.

You mean like a liar who claims that our borders are not open and that spending two trillion dollars on absolutely nothing but more, bigger government is the fix for inflation? :laughing0301:

Buddy, your arguments are so stupid I pity you.
Fool, inflation right now is global. And small government is not the answer.

Forum List

Back