" It's about time, there's finally a serious effort to change the name of John Wayne Airport in OC. the actor was famously racist & homophobic"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm gay and i like John Wayne. both options are possible. this is stupid

I'm NOT gay and I like John Wayne! Just some more liberal PC bullshit going on here. Dreadful.

This business of naming things after divisive people has got to stop. They even renamed National Airport after reagan when the little bitch wasn't even dead yet, just to plaster his name all over the place. It's NATIONAL AIRPORT.

not again.....they sure as hell did not have that opinion when they named it after him....

This business of naming things after divisive people has got to stop. They even renamed National Airport after reagan when the little bitch wasn't even dead yet, just to plaster his name all over the place. It's NATIONAL AIRPORT.
BOO..............................................HISS.............................................BOO..............................And ANOTHER HISS...............................

who doesnt like John Wayne? (except jerks and lesbians)
Oh, come on. He wasn't even a good actor. He played the same part over and over in different costumes and he was an asshole in real life.
HISS...........................................................................................................And ANOTHER BOO............................................................

Reagan better than any bitch you like, Obama coming to mind.

About time. But I doubt it will pass. John Wayne was a hateful racist. And a stupid man.

Forum List

Back