It's a military coup emasculating the ONLY man who can save us from 'merica

I know. I was being sarcastic, while being relatively factual. I think Trump promised to be somehow a different kind of president. Beholden "only to you." Sort of a Christlike sacrifice of atonement or some weird shit.

But I really think this is more about Kelly picking a strange hill to die upon. Growing up in the wake of Korea and the run up to Vietnam, I expected to come out of HS and be drafted to die on some sucky hill while mowing down unending hordes of commie bastards with an M-14. Kelly can only succeed, and Trump can only succeed, if Trump can break his addition to news featuring him as some kind of Messiah, and going off the rails when the coverage is less flattering. I think it's really too late for Trump, unless the dems run Hillary again or something. Kelly may just be trying to get us to Nov 2020.

from being a dumping ground for other countries' losers and terrorists and an end to the dream. The generals demand to control not just whom the President meets but even what is told and can watch on tv.

Kelly vetting everything that comes across Trump's desk: reports

It's over. We need to go back to our hunting camps, sand bars and mud wallers, and just give up
just when you think that the left wingers could not get any nuttier, they do

Forum List

Back