It’s a dumpster fire...So true.

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Why are so many Americans dupes for the establishment? Wake the F up! We are being systematically lied to and propagandized.

US Intelligence: If Trump Wins Russia Did It, If Biden Wins It Was China And Iran
Lastly, the dumbest thing about believing foreign nations are interfering in American democracy is believing America has any democracy to interfere with. The integrity of US elections ranks dead last among all western democracies, public opinion is constantly manipulated by the media-owning plutocratic class which has a vested interest in maintaining the status quo which keeps them rich and powerful, and it’s a two-headed one party system where both corporate-owned parties advance the same establishment agendas.

Imagine believing that foreign leaders are looking at the dumpster fire that is the United States and thinking “I know how we can hurt them! We’ll sow division by saying mean things about their presidential candidates on social media!”

It’s the dumbest thing in the world. Yet all the establishment narrative managers are jumping on this intelligence community press release as a real thing that we should all be excited about.

US Intelligence: If Trump Wins Russia Did It, If Biden Wins It Was China And Iran

Are other countries propagandizing, sure, and it's been going on long before Trump. We mess with other countries' elections too and have been for a long, long time.

Countries trying to exert influence to swing things to what they see as in their favor shouldn't come as any surprise to literally anyone.

Are other countries propagandizing, sure, and it's been going on long before Trump. We mess with other countries' elections too and have been for a long, long time.

Countries trying to exert influence to swing things to what they see as in their favor shouldn't come as any surprise to literally anyone.
Why do trumpers think every post critical of our horrendous system, is about Trump? WTF!

Well, that’s one way to make sure that nobody who colludes with a foreign power to impact our elections gets held to account. Just pretend that it is all fake.

Well done. Trump salutes you.
This from a person who STILL believes Russia and Trump colluded to prevent the crazed bitch from winning.

Well, that’s one way to make sure that nobody who colludes with a foreign power to impact our elections gets held to account. Just pretend that it is all fake.

This from a person who STILL believes Russia and Trump colluded to prevent the crazed bitch from winning.

They absolutely colluded. Read the Mueller report. It’s right there for you to see.

you are giving a false equivelancy.

biden is not asking for china or iran's help ... unlike president dotard; & biden has publicly denounced such tactics ... unlike president tribblehead; & biden recognizes the dangers of foreign interference, unlike president puppet & his enforcer, bill barr.

Barr backtracks on question about president accepting foreign assistance in election
By Rebecca Klar - 07/28/20 03:13 PM EDT

Attorney General William Barr changed course and stated that it is not appropriate for a presidential candidate to accept foreign assistance after he initially responded to a question from a Democratic congressman stating it “depends” on the assistance.

Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) asked Barr during a Judiciary Committee hearing Tuesday if it is ever appropriate for a president to solicit or accept foreign assistance in an election.

[ after hesitating ]

It depends what kind of assistance,” Barr responded.

“Is it ever appropriate for the president or presidential candidate to accept or solicit foreign assistance of any kind in his or her election?” Cicilline pressed.
“No, it’s not appropriate,” Barr responded.
Barr backtracks on question about president accepting foreign assistance in election

Why do trumpers think every post critical of our horrendous system, is about Trump? WTF!

Anti-Trumpers blame Trump for everything. Even the worldwide pandemic. So the idea that its always about Trump is well founded.

Further, the President is cool with being blamed for everything, he has broad shoulders and besides likes being the focus of attention. During the Democrat debates this past winter, Trump was sucking all of the energy out of the room and none of the D's could get any traction

I'm not a Trumper, but thanks bro. Hell, you're even referencing Trump in this thread FFS.

i know, right? those damn snowflakes.

I'm not a Trumper, but thanks bro. Hell, you're even referencing Trump in this thread FFS.
The op did not reference Trump. Wake up. Trump is a symptom of a much larger problem. Can you see it?

Anti-Trumpers blame Trump for everything. Even the worldwide pandemic. So the idea that its always about Trump is well founded.

Further, the President is cool with being blamed for everything, he has broad shoulders and besides likes being the focus of attention. During the Democrat debates this past winter, Trump was sucking all of the energy out of the room and none of the D's could get any traction
However my op doesn’t refer to dumb Don and it is not nor ever was my intention to blame him. It’s the system. Can you see it?

The op did not reference Trump. Wake up. Trump is a symptom of a much larger problem. Can you see it?

i'll agree to that. donny is the product of a very broken, sick society.

They absolutely colluded. Read the Mueller report. It’s right there for you to see.
You just admitted being the dupe I referred to in the OP. Good god. Lol.

Yes, and I referenced it. Stop thinking you're the only only one with their lights on in the damn room. It's ridiculous.

You just admitted being the dupe I referred to in the OP. Good god. Lol.

You believe that everyone and anyone who trusts any government official or entity to do anything is a dupe.

That is how you justify the choices that YOU have made.

Yes, and I referenced it. Stop thinking you're the only only one with their lights on in the damn room. It's ridiculous.

That is exactly what he thinks.

That is exactly what he thinks.

I know, and often/sometimes I agree with him, but damn, we are not all effen morons here....

Forum List

Back